Invitation

Japnaam Singh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

yess... the wedding was very nice... first time I think many of us had seen a Gursikh wedding.. they both looked amazing.... about the pics.. can sum1 put them up on a website or give it to the waheguroo network admin so they can upload them to the site..? (if in fact both bhenji and veerji don't mind)

... the kirtan program on the thursday prior to the wedding at Amrit Parkash Gurdwara arranged by Bhupinder Singh was also very nice... all the kirtanee's did amazing ... a lot of sangat turned out as well..I think most of us really enjoyed the program..

newhoo... i'll be back every December tha's for sure :@ :wub: ... I really enjoyed myself that whole week...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

i think we should all double check with Gurvinder Kaur as she is a very shy person. She was telling me that she didn't want any of this stuff posted up in the first place....this was before the wedding, im not sure about now, but i will let u guys know if she is ok with it now or not....most likely by tomorrow, cuz i call her almost EVERYDAY!! LOL!