Sign in to follow this  

Guest daas guest singh

UK "sikhs" can be a different kind of ignorant. The level of colonialism in your way of thinking is astonishing but not a surprise being that you live in the land of sikhi's infiltraters and opressors. But I digress, you guys are nothing more than evangelical Christians with turbans on. You know nothing of the Hindustan that sikhi was founded in. Only the post British India they you are used. But I'll leave u with this. The Oneness is everything and everyone. To express this level of hate and mockery towards people is to express hate and mockery to yourself and the divine. Wake up from your slumber. You have not seen God yet. Your life leaving you very quickly. You dont have much time left. Free yourself from the prison you've built yourself. I wish i was optimistic but Im not. I already know what you will say. I just have  one request. Please Slander me. Please slander my love for the guru. Please slander my experience of life. Please slander me.

with love,

a Fellow Gay Sikh

On 7/5/2020 at 7:41 AM, hellothere said:

queer sikhs have existed, exist now and will continue to do so. why can’t we accept them as a panth? being gay isn’t a crime and at the heart of sikhism is equality. these are our sons and daughters.

Finally two people who have some sense and share my views,bruh i agree with both of ya'll.at the same time we have other sikhs here saying u are sikh and then not accepting hukam what kind if a sikhi is that,being LGBT is hukam you can say all u want but it is hukam people are born that way,understand it accept it it is bhana,and ik my message is gonna fall on blind ears and i gonna be "disproved" in some crazy irrational way but atleast i did my part,and both of the ppl whose posts i have quoted ( i.e. posts from @hellothere and @BlessedToBeGay),i frigging agree with u  100% 

i wrote my reply separtely bcos the original topic was i a plae where guests cant reply,so idk,also tell me if Akaal Purakh is in every molecule of existence are us lgbt folk not part of this universe

and also you listen to bhai jagraj singh ji and even to the parts where he is with the lgbtq+ community,y'all dont listen to him there do u

and for those of you who didnt know daas guest singh is LGBT,he is . BAM!

Have checked out other older threads on LGBTQXYESS....you might not be happy bunny after reading those 😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

being influenced by colonialism but you are brainwashed by the modern SJW leftist way of thinking of the westers.

Ironically they're the ones who introduced this bakwas lgbtqxyz, normalizing this bs, and we're being accused of cOlonIizeRs lool! 

• Like 3

Guest Singh
On 7/7/2020 at 11:41 AM, Guest daas guest singh said:

a Fellow Gay Sikh

I never met a gay Sikh.

I honestly wonder what meeting a gay Sikh would be like. If we spent 1 hr together I wonder what we’d talk about. I can’t imagine it would be simran or god

Personally I think ‘LGBT’ is a kaam and kulyug thing. 

Everyone is are meant to be brother and sister until marriage, so homosexuality is an over lustful act just the same as a girl and boy doing things together before marriage. However where straight people can get married and be intimate with their partner, unfortunately gays can’t have a anand karaj so it would mean you just remain single...... I don’t understand what acceptance you are asking for? I believe you were made like that due to your past life- you have received a a hard test or obstacles on your path. What exactly is your point with this post, I don’t even understand what you want?

• Like 3

Guest daas guest singh
On 7/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, puzzled said:

Look i have nothing against Gays, guest daas singh, i really don't. No one ever should feel pushed aside or singled out, BUT, what I and many others are against is when Gays or whoever else want to change Sikh Rehit and Maryada to suit YOUR lifestyle. Anand Karaj is only for a Sikh man and woman and has always only been for a Sikh man and woman. As the man of the house the Singh leads the way and the wife follows holding onto his palla. At the end of the Anand Karaj the the brides family bid her farewell and the Singh and his family take her home and they begin a new chapter in their life making Sikhi the foundation of their marriage, this is how our Gurus got married and how Sikhs got married for centuries.

*DELETED* - IP address is not valid. 

Guest daas guest singh
On 7/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jonny101 said:

f thinking what prevents one to say pedophilia, incest relations, zoophilia, necophilia and other weird paraphilia are also not hukm that some people are supposedly born with. You can then justify any and all weirdness and paaps under the garb of Hukm. 

who sez that

And i didnt use the colonialisation points by the way i quoted them from the main thread for my reply,it by @BlessedToBeGay and i kinda agree with that too tho and about the jathebandi not legalizing this stuff,firstly bcos there has never been need to formally clarify or legalize on this topic ji,cos it was always hukam.and there are refrences to the *DELETED* (i forget the particular *DELETED*) and DELETED so umm see for ur self

Admin Note: NOT NOT POST such things if you cannot post the exact wordings. 

Guest Singhab
On 7/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, Guest daas guest singh said:

who sez that

And i didnt use the colonialisation points by the way i quoted them from the main thread for my reply,it by @BlessedToBeGay and i kinda agree with that too tho and about the jathebandi not legalizing this stuff,firstly bcos there has never been need to formally clarify or legalize on this topic ji,cos it was always hukam.and there are refrences to the *DELETED* (i forget the particular *DELETED*) and DELETED so umm see for ur self

Admin Note: NOT NOT POST such things if you cannot post the exact wordings. 

who ‘sez’ that?

I’m gonna assume you mean ‘who says that’.

in which case he says that? And everyone who agrees with him including me.

Being gay is following your desires. People marry to start a family, forget being straight even for a few minutes. We aren’t here to follow our desires. Being gay is just another obstacle to overcome.

Here is a ted Talk from back in 2018 there this Lady talking about how Pedophilia is just like being gay. LOL I thought I would share this with everyone. She is trying to justify pedos lifestyle saying that is how they feel inside.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:13 AM, Guest Singhab said:

who ‘sez’ that?

I’m gonna assume you mean ‘who says that’.

in which case he says that? And everyone who agrees with him including me.

Being gay is following your desires. People marry to start a family, forget being straight even for a few minutes. We aren’t here to follow our desires. Being gay is just another obstacle to overcome.

I agree. 

And as most sikhs had arranged marriages in the past. One can not say they got married due to lust.

And even now, most orthodox sikhs continue to practice arranged marriages. 

So no Sikh was choosing their partner or using desire to do so. 

Therefore, gay sikhs have no right to anand karaj. 

But they are welcome as celibates or family men in sikhi. 

Which are the only  2 choices available to other sikhs as well. 

• Like 2