Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Karanveer posts so much corny cringe on social media. Used to follow him while back had to block . Would make you uncomfortable reading them. Remember every-time some famous Punjabi girl would follow him he'd go gaga like 2 year old kid. He would also post low key hor#y s### . Many have called him out. Not sure whether he changed his ways now. Also many called him out for exploiting his book and bullying experience $$$ and clout. Cant remember what it was, but something to do with hate crime of Sikhs and he started promoting his book and was called out this isn't about you and he blocked those who called him out for exploiting for his career and get clicks and clout $$$. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol that young singh is kind of a simp. He does feminst anti trump stuff to attract young good looking brown feminists to talk with him. I probably have also seen him in a cringe tiktok. Some people lime @pujabiactivist on insta share his stories everyday. But yea at the end of the day im no one to judge anyone. Btw if i was an american I would vote for trump tho. Democrats are gonna make US the equivalent of what labour made UK : A grooming hotspot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tamansingh123 said:

Lol that young singh is kind of a simp. He does feminst anti trump stuff to attract young good looking brown feminists to talk with him. I probably have also seen him in a cringe tiktok. Some people lime @pujabiactivist on insta share his stories everyday. But yea at the end of the day im no one to judge anyone. Btw if i was an american I would vote for trump tho. Democrats are gonna make US the equivalent of what labour made UK : A grooming hotspot

glad not the only to notice about him and others had to block him so cringe...they just do for clout and 5 mins of fame thats all.

...Not American, but alot Punjabis vote to the right even tho they appear 'democratic' ..Canada turning into UK..give in next 5 years..USA is last hope lol I think trump is going to win tho. i dont think the left have learned their lessons. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i dont think the left have learned their lessons. 

BuT BerNiE SanDeRs WiLL IncReAse MiNimuM WaGE yOU MySoGinISt

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tamansingh123 said:

BuT BerNiE SanDeRs WiLL IncReAse MiNimuM WaGE yOU MySoGinISt

VoTiNG fOR tRuMp is aGaInST SiKhI vAluES!

We SHouLD voTE MaRxISTs BaBA AlIgNs WiTH oUR SiKH VaLUES 

lAnGaR = FrEE FoOD = SoCIAlist SiKhi

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tamansingh123 said:

labour

Labour is now basically a Pakistani/Somali/Muslim party. 

More and More Sikhs vote conservatives now.Sikhs used to mostly vote Labour before 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

More and More Sikhs vote conservatives now.Sikhs used to mostly vote Labour before 

I dont live in UK but is labour winning. And also what abt that tan dhesi guy. I suppose hes in labour too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Tamansingh123 said:

I dont live in UK but is labour winning. And also what abt that tan dhesi guy. I suppose hes in labour too

No the conservatives are, labour party is over I think apart from in asian areas. 

Tan dhesi is labour  useless guy, hes really after the Pakistani vote. 

You canadian? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also do this... 🤐

My point is that we do not pick and choose and support those who are against our dharam. 

lgtb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

Labour is now basically a Pakistani/Somali/Muslim party. 

More and More Sikhs vote conservatives now.Sikhs used to mostly vote Labour before 

back in 70's 80's they would be joining the BNP party! You know why...

All left party's whether usa, canada are same now...which is why imo Trump is going to sweep the win in Nov...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

back in 70's 80's they would be joining the BNP party! You know why...

All left party's whether usa, canada are same now...which is why imo Trump is going to sweep the win in Nov...

Some sikhs vote conservative while others labour. It's not that clear yet lol. 

London is labour?  The town I live in is labour too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

They also do this... 🤐

My point is that we do not pick and choose and support those who are against our dharam. 

lgtb.jpg

I dont understand why this prabhdeep singh kehal is keeping a sikh appearance?  I saw his interview and he is very camp and wears nail polish. 

Surely he would be more with himself if he was a mona.  He looks like harnam kaur 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

back in 70's 80's they would be joining the BNP party! You know why...

All left party's whether usa, canada are same now...which is why imo Trump is going to sweep the win in Nov...

too many dead people caused for nothing by his BS grandstanding , 28 million estimated to lose homes , 100 million unemployed now that's nearly a third of USA and may increase in the coming months . He's not going to convince anyone because the death toll will remove the puff from his sails. You may be counting on people's stupid there  and yep with electoral colleges there may be a flukey win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use