Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2020

How hard is it to get to Sachkhand

A gurmukh can be in sachkhand while they are alive. Those that hear bani rom rom 24/7 and are in anand all day must be there. All mahapurakhs that have written books on their jeevan have stated that they have had darshan of vaheguru within during simran.  which obviously means sachkhand is within and then after death when the body is burnt they go to the realm. That’s the whole point of jeevan mukhat, otherwise what does that mean?

bhul chukh maaf

• Like 1

There are a lot of theories of what sachkhand is or is not.  How many have been there and have told people of it?  Sachkhand reality is hidden in Japji sahib.  I say hidden because it takes true devotion and Guru sahib kirpa to see it.

The mind is full of desires, easy life, new things, success, my way to live, etc.

Desire and want him alone.  This is simran of him.  True intense desire to meet him.  Without thinking you need to sing Gurbani, you will automatically start singing Gurbani.  Many people desire a specific woman, do they have to force themselves to think of her?  Their mind naturally is consumed by her beauty.  

How to build this intense desire for God?  Read Gurbani with intent to meet and understand God/Gurbani.  Someone can read Gurbani for hours, but if there is no desire to engage with the Guru, you have not grabbed the true essence.  Some people are shocked and get anxiety of the idea to remember God 24/7.  But they will spend day and night chasing after a woman.  She will always be on their mind.  I need to impress her, so I need a good job, how do I get it, by getting a good education.  So he goes and enrolls in a university.   Now I need to get the job, nice car, and house she will be impressed with.  This is simran on a woman, which they should have anxiety for because it will take them to hell. Instead  they enjoy it and live for it.  The mind is completely consumed by her.  Can we take these similar acts a manumkh does for a woman and apply them to remember God? In fact Gurbani tells us to remember him in this way.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Manmukh does it to impress the wife.  Gurmukh gets up to fulfill the intense desire he has to sing his praises.  Desire for God takes you to him.  Desire for a woman takes you to hell.  Japji Sahib has the key.  Listen and read carefully.   Hold on to every letter and word.  

Guest 2020

It’s harder than I first thought.

So most family members I know didn’t /won’t even make it. They are religious but a lot do bani over simran. I think a lot of people see doing their path and sitting at the gurdwara as enough. 

Do you all think it’s realistic/hope you will make it if you are given enough years (and not have an earlier then expected death)?

Guest 2020

Confusing because some say the khands are stagea you go to in simran and some say they are physical realms you go to after 

Guest kaur14

On 7/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Sikhi4Ever said:

papi like KPS GILL will not get any hisab kitaab after he died.

hahahahahaha

On 7/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, Guest 2020 said:

It’s harder than I first thought.

So most family members I know didn’t /won’t even make it. They are religious but a lot do bani over simran. I think a lot of people see doing their path and sitting at the gurdwara as enough. 

Do you all think it’s realistic/hope you will make it if you are given enough years (and not have an earlier then expected death)?

I’m sorry I thought you were asking how to get sachkhand yourself, you were asking for family members who have passed. I know we want the best for our relatives don’t we? That’s why we do akhand paath when someone dies to ask Guru Sahib to take care of them. In short if someone will go to sachkhand they are likely to know about it them-self. They even say Fathe to people around them then close their eyes and go.

On 7/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, Guest 2020 said:

Confusing because some say the khands are stagea you go to in simran and some say they are physical realms you go to after 

They are spiritual realms, not physical places. They all exist right now, but we are living in this temporary material body that’s why we aren’t even aware of it. I agree with what someone wrote that whatever stage you are worthy of you go to after death. Doing simran your soul can experience visiting these places.

Darshan of sachkhand can happen while doing simran. It looks exactly like Harmandir Sahib only bigger in size, Guru Granth Sahib Ji is parkash-maan, kirtan happens, worthy souls and 10 Gurus are present in loh-akaar (bodies made of parkash), devte scatter flowers over sachkhand from above, everything written in ‘so dar tera keha’ bani exists there.

The more kirpa happens doing simran your avastha (spiritual stages) moves through these realms. So you experience them while living, and after the body dies your nivaas (residing) happens in whatever realm your inner stage got to. 

• Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, Guest 2020 said:

They are religious but a lot do bani over simran.

Naam and Baani are the same because within Baani is Naam

Amrit Naam Takhur Ka - Mundavni Mahalla 5

• Like 1

Guest Buraq Flying Horse
On 7/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, 1Anonymous1 said:

All mahapurakhs that have written books on their jeevan have stated that they have had darshan of vaheguru within during simran

@MuslimNeighbour

On 7/19/2020 at 7:59 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

That's not what Gurbani says exactly...like usual

I’m not sure that you’ve read it. If you had you would understand The concept of Jivan mukht

3 hours ago, Sat1 said:

I’m not sure that you’ve read it. If you had you would understand The concept of Jivan mukht

What nothing you've said is not based in any knowledge or truth. I love the concept, and Dharmic practice of Jivan mukht I just don't come to you for it or about it. 

Guest Guest shaheed4life

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji I had a question, I have often heard that a gursikh should do 2 to 3 hours of simian at least.Does the simran have to be done in 1 seating or can it be done throughout the day

On 7/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Guest 2020 said:

For example if one made mistakes, but then their life revolves around doing or listening to path and simran in their last 10 years. Slowly starts to be more Gursikh for example stopping the judgemental gossip etc.... hasn't done much seva as by the time they really became a Gursikh they were too old to but did a lot of simran (like a couple of hours during Amrit vela for years and years)... actively says they want to go Waheguru... also passes during Amrit vela with asa di // on.... would they make it?

SACHKHAND VASE NIRANKAR...

In order to get to Sachkhand, one must have the same characteristics of NIRANKAR.

The characteristics of NIRANKAR are described in Gurbani.

With regards to past Karam, they can be eradicated through focusing on the SAT CHIT ANAND JYOT, that is inside us.

Gurbani also teaches us how to ask for forgiveness, and how to receive Nirankar’s blessings...

in order to get in to Sachkandh after death, one must first do so while still alive...

• Like 1

This beautifully sung Gurbani teaches us how to ask for forgiveness, and then stay on the right path...

Guest 2020
On 7/22/2020 at 11:59 AM, Singh375 said:

In short if someone will go to sachkhand they are likely to know about it them-self. They even say Fathe to people around them then close their eyes and go.

They are spiritual realms, not physical places. They all exist right now, but we are living in this temporary material body that’s why we aren’t even aware of it. I agree with what someone wrote that whatever stage you are worthy of you go to after death. Doing simran your soul can experience visiting these places.

Hmm my grandfather said move they are coming a day before he passed, he was knocked out with morphine when he actually passed. I’m assuming he wouldn’t see the jamdoot if it was then, and a mahapurak did say he’s arrived a few days after he had passed.

My grandmother was in hospital so we wouldn’t know what happened. I did go to visit her a few hours before though and couldn’t go into the room and called for her, the nurse asked her to turn to look at me but she wouldn’t. I feel she must have been in transition then, she did a lot of simran and said three weeks prior to me I can go happy now.

Can only hope for the best for them.

I have a q- if for example you end up where you got to eg Gian Khand. Why wouldn’t you reincarnate to get to maharaj?

13 hours ago, Guest Guest shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji I had a question, I have often heard that a gursikh should do 2 to 3 hours of simian at least.Does the simran have to be done in 1 seating or can it be done throughout the day

Ideally it’s in 1 sitting during amritvela. If not possible do it throughout day because that’s better than not doing it at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1