How hard is it to get to Sachkhand

Guest 2020

18 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

Naam simran is the only way. You don’t get mukhti after death. Mukhti is only achieved while you are alive. You have to reach sachkhand/Turiya avastha/ dasam dwar while you are alive. You don’t go to sachkhand after death, we need to reach there before we die through simran. Jeevan mukhti. Gurmukhs have told me those who are serious about naam simran should do at least 3-4 hours everyday (normally gursikhs do about 2 hours). 

So if you didn’t achieve that stage you don’t make it? so realistically most Amrit dhari don’t even make it?  

• You reach saachkhand after death (gurmukh saints)
  • Blessed gurmukh saints soul gets away from 84 lakh joon. 
  • Saying saachkhand is not in existence is saying hell is not true as well
  • Saying you get saachkhand while you live on earth is same as saying you will get punished while staying on earth. 
  • Saying saachkhand is not there after death is like hell does not exist; which means  papi like KPS GILL will not get any hisab kitaab after he died.
  • Saying saachkhand does not exist after death/mukhti is saying there is no dharamraj or lekha dekha after death/mukhti.
  • Same what missionaries are saying that hell and saachkhand are on earth and there is nothing after death. 
  • Dharam raj is there and soul will be answerable for everything in the court of dharamraj.
  • Living and practicing gurus teaching will progress your soul and also convert your past bad karam to good ones. 
  • With good deeds on earth and doing bhagti and naam simran in every saas (breath), you will get blessings of gurus and protection. 
  • Take one step toward waheguru, Akal Purakh takes thousands out to reach you.

2 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

These Gurmukh Pyare explain that the Panj Khands are real habitable places. 

Hanji, I meant if you haven’t done the kamee you won’t reach there after death, you’ll go to however much kamayee you have done. Dargah, Swarg, narak, or the khands. One of these places are inevitable for everyone. 

That’s what I’ve been told and what little I have understood from gurbani. Obviously they are real otherwise how would you reach there lol. It wouldn’t make sense to only do kamayee up to gyaan khand and expect to go to sachkhand after death, you would only go to where you have reached. 

Bhul chukh maaf

A gurmukh can be in sachkhand while they are alive. Those that hear bani rom rom 24/7 and are in anand all day must be there. All mahapurakhs that have written books on their jeevan have stated that they have had darshan of vaheguru within during simran.  which obviously means sachkhand is within and then after death when the body is burnt they go to the realm. That’s the whole point of jeevan mukhat, otherwise what does that mean?

bhul chukh maaf

There are a lot of theories of what sachkhand is or is not.  How many have been there and have told people of it?  Sachkhand reality is hidden in Japji sahib.  I say hidden because it takes true devotion and Guru sahib kirpa to see it.

The mind is full of desires, easy life, new things, success, my way to live, etc.

Desire and want him alone.  This is simran of him.  True intense desire to meet him.  Without thinking you need to sing Gurbani, you will automatically start singing Gurbani.  Many people desire a specific woman, do they have to force themselves to think of her?  Their mind naturally is consumed by her beauty.  

How to build this intense desire for God?  Read Gurbani with intent to meet and understand God/Gurbani.  Someone can read Gurbani for hours, but if there is no desire to engage with the Guru, you have not grabbed the true essence.  Some people are shocked and get anxiety of the idea to remember God 24/7.  But they will spend day and night chasing after a woman.  She will always be on their mind.  I need to impress her, so I need a good job, how do I get it, by getting a good education.  So he goes and enrolls in a university.   Now I need to get the job, nice car, and house she will be impressed with.  This is simran on a woman, which they should have anxiety for because it will take them to hell. Instead  they enjoy it and live for it.  The mind is completely consumed by her.  Can we take these similar acts a manumkh does for a woman and apply them to remember God? In fact Gurbani tells us to remember him in this way.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Manmukh does it to impress the wife.  Gurmukh gets up to fulfill the intense desire he has to sing his praises.  Desire for God takes you to him.  Desire for a woman takes you to hell.  Japji Sahib has the key.  Listen and read carefully.   Hold on to every letter and word.  

It’s harder than I first thought.

So most family members I know didn’t /won’t even make it. They are religious but a lot do bani over simran. I think a lot of people see doing their path and sitting at the gurdwara as enough. 

Do you all think it’s realistic/hope you will make it if you are given enough years (and not have an earlier then expected death)?