Gurdwara pushing for LBTQ marriage

Guest Das singh

Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh
2 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

I never saw a naked sadhu or anything and I have lived in Punjab so I don't know what you are talking about. This maybe common in other parts of India but in Punjab they get beat up like that one video showed few years back.

See, that there ^ is one of the reasons why our Sikh community is getting so left behind while the Hindus reach the very top of educated society and the muslims are making great gains in the fields of medicine etc. I mean the rest of the entire globe know that there is a whole school of ancient greek philosophy named after the naked philosophers the Greeks encountered in Punjab and yet the Punjabis themselves remain blisfully ignorant of their own history and how they were once famous as the most learned and wise in the world. We've gone from the most educated to complete ignorant dunces in one fell swoop. And that one famous video of Singhs beating up a naked Sadhu - You will remember how that incident was widely condemned by all sides as a truly ignorant thing to do given those sadhus have walked that same area without getting beaten up for many thousands of years, including during the intolerant mughal times. Beating him up is nothing to be proud of.

The difference now is that they are starting to normalize this. Now they are starting to normalize Gays and pedo and trannys

Who is 'normalising' pedos ?  I mean seriously, back in the day - even as near as the 1970s - it was 'normalised; to the extent that the pedos even had their own campaign group in Britian (PIE) but now they are rightly hunted down and punished. What on earth makes you think that it is now being 'normalised' ?

We will be on the right side of history when we only stay in the company of the holy "satsangat" if you want to follow your Man maath than go ahead and keep what ever company you like. Do these tranny or gays or pedos have a lifestyle that conforms to sikhi or rehat, can they be part of sat-sangat. it is clear from their behavior that they are more interested in "nacha kudan man ka cho"

OK look, here's the thing - it's clear you will never stop associating homosexuals with paedophiles because the only way you feel you can make your point is by lumping the two together. 

Now, a few months ago I volunteered in a hospital in the UK and made lots of friends who are nurses. I didn't know it before I started but a pretty large proportion of female nurses are lesbians and male nurses gay. I never really knew any gays before but I can tell you that the people I now know are some of the most warm-hearted caring decent people I've ever met. I'm sure there's some bad apples among them but what I've learned is to overcome my prejudice and accept them as they are and not discriminate against them simply because nature has made them a certain way. Where you're going wrong is that you think that there is a switch inside their heads that they can turn off or on at will and decide whether they want to be gay or not. Think about that for one moment - you want to punish people for something they have no control over - i.e. something that is natural to them. Now think about how racists hate you for something you have no control over, i.e. the colour of your skin. That's what I mean by the 'right side of history'. Right now, you don't realise it but your own the same side as the Trumps, Farages, Hitlers and Mussolinis. If you're comfortable on that side than good for you.

22 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh said:

See, that there ^ is one of the reasons why our Sikh community is getting so left behind while the Hindus reach the very top of educated society and the muslims are making great gains in the fields of medicine etc. I mean the rest of the entire globe know that there is a whole school of ancient greek philosophy named after the naked philosophers the Greeks encountered in Punjab and yet the Punjabis themselves remain blisfully ignorant of their own history and how they were once famous as the most learned and wise in the world. We've gone from the most educated to complete ignorant dunces in one fell swoop. And that one famous video of Singhs beating up a naked Sadhu - You will remember how that incident was widely condemned by all sides as a truly ignorant thing to do given those sadhus have walked that same area without getting beaten up for many thousands of years, including during the intolerant mughal times. Beating him up is nothing to be proud of.

Who is 'normalising' pedos ?  I mean seriously, back in the day - even as near as the 1970s - it was 'normalised; to the extent that the pedos even had their own campaign group in Britian (PIE) but now they are rightly hunted down and punished. What on earth makes you think that it is now being 'normalised' ?

OK look, here's the thing - it's clear you will never stop associating homosexuals with paedophiles because the only way you feel you can make your point is by lumping the two together. 

Now, a few months ago I volunteered in a hospital in the UK and made lots of friends who are nurses. I didn't know it before I started but a pretty large proportion of female nurses are lesbians and male nurses gay. I never really knew any gays before but I can tell you that the people I now know are some of the most warm-hearted caring decent people I've ever met. I'm sure there's some bad apples among them but what I've learned is to overcome my prejudice and accept them as they are and not discriminate against them simply because nature has made them a certain way. Where you're going wrong is that you think that there is a switch inside their heads that they can turn off or on at will and decide whether they want to be gay or not. Think about that for one moment - you want to punish people for something they have no control over - i.e. something that is natural to them. Now think about how racists hate you for something you have no control over, i.e. the colour of your skin. That's what I mean by the 'right side of history'. Right now, you don't realise it but your own the same side as the Trumps, Farages, Hitlers and Mussolinis. If you're comfortable on that side than good for you.

Did you just miss the whole Pedo TED talk where they are saying that is how these Pedo feel inside. Basically trying to normalize pedos first it happened with Gays now its pedos. I think I have made my point quite clear in my previous post. We as Gursikh should seek the sat sangat. Instead of following man mat. They may be nice people but they are not Gursikhs so hence not worthy of associating nor accepting their cultural influences. You can do whatever you want but we will draw the line here no further. don't care if they can't change, they can live their life whatever hedonists way they want.  I don't care. But when they try to change Rehat or Anand Karaj ceremony it becomes an issue Sikh issue and we have to speak up.