Guest Das singh

Gurdwara pushing for LBTQ marriage

Guest Das singh

of course they are, cause this is the 21st century where theres freedom of speech as long as its no 'hate'. sikhs are allowed to have gay marriges and are allowed to do bujjar kurehats and can do whatever the f they want cause religion has no importance anymore

**Edit**  Im being sarcastic

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

3ho...as if they follow 'Sikhi'......i bet some liberal movement is behind this to cont to destroy Sikhi giving them $$$ 

Vaheguru please send us an Sant Sipahi...we desperately need leadership we need a Khalsa Raj!!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kaurr said:

of course they are, cause this is the 21st century where theres freedom of speech as long as its no 'hate'. sikhs are allowed to have gay marriges and are allowed to do bujjar kurehats and can do whatever the f they want cause religion has no importance anymore

Without our own sovereign state, Khalsa Raj, no leadership, Sikhs getting killed in India, locked up, we're not safe in any other country....we cant control our own affairs this will cont to happen..we're in for tough ride......

Sad really Sad :( 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

This is it! Its beginning! ... 

yh, if this sa called gay anand karaj happens then dont be suprised to see a bunch of kusre wanting their own 'anand karaj' as well. And then in a couple of generations down god knows what other 'anand karaj' will happen.............

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Kaurr said:

yh, if this sa called gay anand karaj happens then dont be suprised to see a bunch of kusre wanting their own 'anand karaj' as well. And then in a couple of generations down god knows what other 'anand karaj' will happen.............

They will have rainbow banners and floating unicorns in the Gurdwara if they get their way. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Every religion wants white people in their ranks. But problem with that is they always try to push the homosexual agenda on the religion they adopt since homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Every religion wants white people in their ranks. But problem with that is they always try to push the homosexual agenda on the religion they adopt since homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease.

Homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease?  White men flaunt their homosexuality more so it may seem so.  But other races have similar numbers of homosexuals as whites do.  

3ho gurdwara decides to go down this road.  Then local sikh sangat should not let prakash of sri guru Granth Sahib ji happen there.  Also a rich singh should take the Gurdwara to court.  Tie them up into court battles they can't get out of. Put in city complaints against this gurdwara for violating city regulations.   3ho are holding Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in jail and this requires Sikhs to act.  They use Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as a tool to spread their hippy ways.  

7 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Homosexuality is mainly a white man's disease?  White men flaunt their homosexuality more so it may seem so.  But other races have similar numbers of homosexuals as whites do.  

I used to think the same about this. But from my observation I've noticed men from other races such as Asians (Indians+Chinese) middle easterners and black men are not as much infected with this mental disorder. But with white men, homosexuality is as normal for them as breathing air. While for us we feel disgusted to the core about homosexuality, we can't even think about it. But white men magically turn into homos when they go to jail. It's as easy for them as flipping the light switch. And it's not just from modern times, homosexuality was quite normal among white men in ancient Greece and Rome. Christianity(which is a middle eastern religion) suppressed this but now homosexuality has come back in white culture with a vengeance. And they want to normalize this mental disorder amongst other races.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

But white men magically turn into homos when they go to jail.

Kaam is killing everyone 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I used to think the same about this. But from my observation I've noticed men from other races such as Asians (Indians+Chinese) middle easterners and black men are not as much infected with this mental disorder. But with white men, homosexuality is as normal for them as breathing air. While for us we feel disgusted to the core about homosexuality, we can't even think about it. But white men magically turn into homos when they go to jail. It's as easy for them as flipping the light switch. And it's not just from modern times, homosexuality was quite normal among white men in ancient Greece and Rome. Christianity(which is a middle eastern religion) suppressed this but now homosexuality has come back in white culture with a vengeance. And they want to normalize this mental disorder amongst other races.

u  can blame the J man for this they have plans for every race they want us to lose our identity and values so they can slowly rule over us read the protocol of the elders of zion and dont tell me you dont see any parallels with whats going on today

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harditsingh said:

u  can blame the J man for this they have plans for every race they want us to lose our identity and values so they can slowly rule over us read the protocol of the elders of zion and dont tell me you dont see any parallels with whats going on today

Bad goy detected🤣.And mix every other race up so only they remain homogenous and rule over all the average IQ masses.