Uzbekistani white girls doing flesh trade in Ludhiana

Uzbeks are not white their central Asians, its where Babur came from i think

Human trafficking in India is a major problem, females from neighboring countries especially Nepal and Bangladesh get trafficked into India all the time for the sex trade. 

I'v read how African women are trafficked as well in places like Mumbai.

its horrible stuff, government needs to take more action

I think in the UK there is a lot of women from Romania and similar countries that are trafficked into the UK in lorries.

I think the governments are very well aware of these problems but they don't take action.  

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There are a lot of ethnic Russians in the Central Asian republics.

This is due to the Soviet era. 

Though if you have stopped over in Tashkent on the way to Punjab, their women are very attractive.

Poverty +hunger for money after communism + being very attractive = lethal combination for prostitution. 

The women in Turkmenistan were very beautiful stopped there once, stopped at Uzbekistan a couple of times and I didnt find the women that pretty though, they had the whole Nepali look. 

Or maybe it was the other way round LOL  cant remember now, it's been a while. 

39 minutes ago, puzzled said:

The women in Turkmenistan were very beautiful stopped there once, stopped at Uzbekistan a couple of times and I didnt find the women that pretty though, they had the whole Nepali look. 

Or maybe it was the other way round LOL  cant remember now, it's been a while. 

Those Central Asian republics are where the Iranian world meets the Mongolian/Turkic world so you see the mix between the two races. 

They look similar to when white people marry oriental people and have mixed raced kids. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2020 at 4:21 PM, puzzled said:

Uzbeks are not white their central Asians, its where Babur came from i think

Human trafficking in India is a major problem, females from neighboring countries especially Nepal and Bangladesh get trafficked into India all the time for the sex trade. 

I'v read how African women are trafficked as well in places like Mumbai.

its horrible stuff, government needs to take more action

I think in the UK there is a lot of women from Romania and similar countries that are trafficked into the UK in lorries.

I think the governments are very well aware of these problems but they don't take action.  

Anyone who doesn't look oriental and is lighter than Punjabis would be considered white in India!

Probably because there are 'high ups' who have a vested interest in these trades (personally /personal use or friends of)