Time Travel

Kaurr

Ever since a young age, I've always loved the thought of going to different time periods. But from what I've heard its basically impossible unless you're faster than the speed of light, I think, which is also impossible as that requires infinate energy, or something like that.

Does it exist?

Do people time travel?

Is it easy to go into random time periods?

4 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Ever since a young age, I've always loved the thought of going to different time periods. But from what I've heard its basically impossible unless you're faster than the speed of light, I think, which is also impossible as that requires infinate energy, or something like that.

Does it exist?

Do people time travel?

Is it easy to go into random time periods?

Quantum Physics exists in theory its possible,  with worm holes etc, I also very interested in it.

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Basically you go from one part of time to another,  through a door which is the worm hole

Oooh that sounds kind of cool.

I read this article the other day where apparently before phones were invented there were people holding them to their ear, like they were talking or something.

3 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Oooh that sounds kind of cool.

I read this article the other day where apparently before phones were invented there were people holding them to their ear, like they were talking or something.

It does look like they're on a smartphone. 

I once heard the argument that if time travel ever exists, then it exists now as people can travel here from there, and therefore time travel has always or never existed.  

25 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I once heard the argument that if time travel ever exists, then it exists now as people can travel here from there, and therefore time travel has always or never existed.  

Whaaaaaaaat????????

Although it does exist but God himself has hidden this method from us... As the world will be destroyed. The creation is in outer space, where nobody can go... OH WAIT! We now can in this Age?? Ok, ok, but it's deeply hidden, impenetrable and, on top, impregnable. In fact go through the blackhole (in space) one will simply die. 

And also, if I DID go back 20 yrs the first thing I will do is change myself... (Change in God's command) and we all know the calamities that occur, once Sikhs tried to change Hukam. 

In quantum physics everything is based on probability. Nothing is impossible, if you have enough time (i.e. in quantum theory you could jump over your house, but it might take trillions of years and upteen attempts for it to happen once).

If you move away from trying to 'materialise' the concept, then there are plenty of examples of 'time travel', Guru Gobind Singh Ji, spoke of his past lives, mahapurakhs who have talked of past and future, being the same (afterall the 'one' is timeless). Then you also have those who have used things like DMT who describe 1000s of years of history flashing before them in seconds, and the future likewise, but because taking those substances is temporary they forget much of it as soon as the drug wears off. DMT is produced by the pineal gland too, so when I hear of 'dmt trips' it sounds a lot like an experience of 'anand' but only a temporary one.

Personally, to think that 'time' is linear seems a peculiar concept.