Sant Baba Thakur Singh je Khalsa

Someone up there said "Sant Ji looked weak" :| waheguru!

Just to inform you -- Sant Baba Thakur Singh Jee Khalsa was 89 years old!!Most 89 year olds are not 300-pound heavy weight champions. :wub:

They were a brahm giani. Bhram Gianis are in no way weak, they ARE practically the same as God, as it says in Guru Maharaj's Bani.

Anyone who disrespects a Brahm Giani like Baba Ji will have to pay and Singh your post was not respectful. No one on this forum would say something like that, even about any normal person - let alone a Sant or Mahapursh who just passed away, and did Naam Simran 24/7!! That's like deliberately putting piles of paap on your own head, please don't do that bro ^_^

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Ji... The epitomy of beauty, strength, grace, and Sikhi. :@rockon.gif

[font=G

urbaniWebThick]vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!![/font]

Dont forget that baba ji was of quite an old human age as well.

But despite this baba ji would daily go for walks in local parks or just around the streets, or stretch in the room he would be staying in.

I remember one funny occasion when there was this one singh who is a bit on the 'large size'.. came to see baba ji and when he went to say fathe baba ji laughed and asked why he was so big.. he didnt say anythin so baba ji said 'right then give me 100 betka', lol bachara singh started doing his betka in front of all the sangat! Baba ji was laughing and made him stop at around 10!

Plus iv never seen such power in a body so frail, the power was literally spilling out!! I remember getting a few looks off baba ji when i was thinking about something wrong... i swear iv never been so frozen in my life!! You just like freeze and start going vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru!!!!! and that thought in ur mind goes running like its poossh (tail) was on fire!!

lol.. ak-47, that is sweet. I know what you mean. The physical doesn't even matter because their mind was so powerful, and they were so amazing.. waheguru ji

That's something that scares a lot of people about Brahm Gianis, they know exactly what you're thinking. notme.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!