Sant Baba Thakur Singh je Khalsa

sat sri akal sare gursikhi nu

i found out about baba thakhur singh ji today and felt my heart sank to the bottom of me. i fortunatly got baba ji's darshan 4 times, and have to say when ever i saw him i felt enlightened and felt confident in his company. twice he was invited around our house and all our family humbly served him. We had made ladoo's and jalebia for babaji and his singhs and when they were about to leave, babaji told his singhs to pick and take the ladoos to eat on the way back on their long journey home. we also made gajrela and babaji ate that with great happiness. my mother and father recieved a saropa from babaji himself. babaji took off the saropa from around his neck and placed it around my fathers neck, that is when we mym dad was speechless for the first time in his life. this is was the first time we had babaji's darshan and one of the main reasons being was, my parents askingg for a son from god.

the second time was when we went to wolverhampton to see babaji while my mother was pregnant with my brother. babaji had a smile on his face which brought tears of happiness to my mother. this time was very special because we were all blessed by babaji.

the third time we got babaji's darshan was after my brother was born and was about 7/8 months and we went to see him at bhai preetam singhs house in southall, and babaji lay on a matress while a singh was doing path by his side. babaji asked my mother if she was happy now and once again she also became speechless from seeing the happiness on babaji's face as he put one of his saropa's around my 7/8 month brothers neck. and told ev

eryone that my brother was one of his singh 'eh sadha singh hai.'

and then forth time was in amritsar.

so having babaji's darshan many times made us feel like we were part of one big family, and brought many tears to our family today when we heard that babaji left for sachkhand. but we also knew that he is in a much better place now, by gods side and will look down on us watching how we have put his teachings into action. so if u feel like you've been moved by babaji towards god, then show everyone else to by becoming amritdhari and lets all become one big gursikhi family.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

One singh.. you are are only here to cause trouble.. so everybody please ignore this <banned word filter activated>.. and... how can you 'over praise' Baba ji.. no praise will be enough as he was just an amazing gursikh!!

Let us be thankful for the seva Baba ji has done for the panth.. and lets all try to do more paath, seva and simran and look at baba ji as our role model..

Baba ji spent his life doing seva and simran.. and i envy him sooo much.. he was truly and AMAZING gursikh...

fateh.

Fateh Jio. Baba Ji had been to leicester various times but then i was younger and foolish. Recently Baba Ji came to leicester and i missed the opportunity to see them. I had wanted to meet Baba Ji for a long time coming now but it just wasnt meant to be. There are some amazing GurSikhs in leicester who are in Chardi Kalaah (Kuldeep Singh - Khalistani) whos house baba Ji visits. I was unfortunate not able to meet them but now can rest with knowledge that Baba Ji is now in a much better place.

Fateh.

Its just too much to take in.

That smile that baba ji had was infectious, would just light up your whole day!

Yeh i heard about the leeds thing too :wub:

Baba ji was one with vaheguru sooo long ago anyway, just the final body has been removed.

Sangat dont worry baba ji and other mahan gurmukhs always watch over the panth, anyway, do you think somebody who spent 75 years doing seva will let death stop them from helping and doing seva for the singhs!!

All the singhs are saying although baba ji is physically gone, its doesnt feel like he has... that aura still exists! some of the singhs in punjab said, they wouldnt be suprised if baba ji just got up stretched, smiled and asked why people werent doing any gurbani!!!

They gonna be with us, as all of guru jis singhs are, watching over us!

Anyway can u guys imagine wat sachkand must have been like wen baba ji went there!! LOL!! :wub: grin.gif WWWHHHHAAAA guru ji embracing his son!!!!! ^_^mellow.gif

WJKKWJKP!

This post is on behalf of Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Gatka Akhara, Damdami Taksal (Toronto)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

babajiii.jpg

gurmuK jnm svwr drgh cilAw]

guramukh janam savaar dharageh chaliaa||

Spending this life fruitfully gurmukh goes to the other world.

scI drgh jwie scw ipV milAw]

sachee dharageh jaae sachaa pirr maliaa||

There in the true court (of lord) he gets his true place.

As all of you have already heard Sant Baba Takhur Singh ji has departed for sachkhand. This occurred 6am on Dec 24, 2004 in Sri Amritsar Sahib at Kukhar Hospital after being admitted in a hospital in Sri Hajoor Sahib for one day, Babaji requested that he be taken to Sri Amritsar Sahib. He had saliva buildup, and it was nothing serious as Babaji had been through many larger obstacles and survived.

Ranjit Singh from Calfornia did ishnaan of Babaji at 1:30am. Babaji asked about Baadama vala( A singh who was very close to Babaji who owned a baadam ie. nuts shop) and Ranjit Singh told Babaji he was still in Hajoor Sahib and Babaji replied "does he not know I am here, I wanted to meet him, what is he doing in Hajoor Sahib." Ranjit Singh repli

ed that the Baadama vala was unable to come due to ticket reservations. Babaji further went on and said Sri Hajoor Sahib is going to be destroyed and then rebuilt again. Babaji also made these comments while he was in Hajoor Sahib as well.

babaji1.jpg

Then singhs read bani as usual for Babaji. After that Babaji listened to keertan from Sri Darbar Sahib and asked for parshada but did not eat. Babaji started coughing and the doctors came and told Babaji to take oxygen but Babaji did not agree and at 6am Babaji left this world. Chandarpur and Sukhjeet Singh UK were with Babaji in the room while this was going on, the rest of the singhs were also at the hospital. Sant Baba Takhur Singh then expired at 6am.

Babaji had told some singhs prior that he had decided to go to sachkhand but singhs refused to listen to what Babaji had to say as they were determined on the return of Santji in the presence of Babaji. Babaji told them that Santji is late and that he will return on his own choice. Babaji did not want to wait any longer. For those of you who don't know, Babaji had the choice of leaving as he pleased. During Sant Giani Gurbachan Singhs time, Santji told Babaji to depart with him but Babaji was thinking that he would love to do seva of the singhs. Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh ji told Babaji to come as he wishes. For that reason Babaji had overcome so many critical situations in chardi kala even when doctors had pronounced Babaji dead but this time it is reality. This is a shocking event for many people especially the singhs of the jatha. In Oct 2002 I was in the 5 singhs who did ardas for the chardi kala of Babaji until Santji would return. Many singhs are still in shock especially since the doctors had given Babaji clearance to leave 2 days ago but the singhs told Babaji to get some more rest.

babajii2.jpg

The body is being shown as we speak at Gurdarshan Parkash Mehta in the outer diwan hall. Keertan is being done and sangat has arrived in thousands. The saaskar will take place at 1pm after the ishnaan of the body which will be at 11am on Dec 25, 2004.

All we have are memories now of a saint who spent his whole life reading bani and doing seva. I was fortunate to do darshan of Babaji in March in New York, unfortunately I did not get a chance to do seva with them during their tour in the summer even though singhs called many times to come. I do regret not going but that is all in guru sahibs hukam. Babaji's voice keeps ringing in my head, as I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he said he is in chardi kala.

I request all the sangat to read extra bani for the chardi kala of the panth in this critical time. 2004 has been a year to remember, gursikh after gursikh has passed away. We are all left in shock going into the New Year. On behalf of DDT Toronto, we will forever remember Babaji and still stand by his words and await the return of Santji.

108sants1.JPG

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Jasdev Singh

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Gatka Akhara

Damdami Taksal Toronto

Jatha Bhindra Mehta

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veera

y do u start contreversy on this thread????

thas all ure post is doing

i know when i met baba je when i met him

u can feel the link with him and vaheguru

dont tell me u cant feel it

i felt it with baba je, and so do other countless people

baba jes darshan was something else

read bani

all guru jes talk is of the siphts of sants

and i understond y only when meeting baba je

vaheguru

bhula chuka maf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!