Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist

GurjantGnostic

40 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

All kinds of weird things we got in this world?‍♂️I wonder if it is actually true though.Some news agencies are making fun of him and stuff like that.

Like he said they would. That isn't a fat kid at a keyboard. That's somebody credentialed by the system itself. 

In the military I came across our rules of engagement for ufo and it's kill on sight. Which is a weird rule for things that don't exist. For example we don't have a kill cthulu on sight doctrine. 

My concern, especially since mars houses this, is which uhh galactic empire are we talking about because the republican party looks like sith these days. 

960x0.jpg.f6c431ebb23f4e1be98f2af9e5d8f930.jpgEmperor_RotJ.png.f1345c911fdb851c11682fb66b247cce.png

53 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Like he said they would. That isn't a fat kid at a keyboard. That's somebody credentialed by the system itself. 

In the military I came across our rules of engagement for ufo and it's kill on sight. Which is a weird rule for things that don't exist. For example we don't have a kill cthulu on sight doctrine. 

My concern, especially since mars houses this, is which uhh galactic empire are we talking about because the republican party looks like sith these days. 

960x0.jpg.f6c431ebb23f4e1be98f2af9e5d8f930.jpgEmperor_RotJ.png.f1345c911fdb851c11682fb66b247cce.png

Lol.Imagine if we actually have alien neighbours on Mars.And what are these aliens gonna do when they think we are ready?.Are there just gonna appear with their spaceships and just be visible infront of us?

Anyways if they are real they probably spent light years to travel here and probably have high tech weapons lol.Would be interesting to know if they have religion and sikhi amongst them.

Bhul Chuk Maf Alien ji ??????

2 hours ago, Shaheed4life said:

Lol.Imagine if we actually have alien neighbours on Mars.And what are these aliens gonna do when they think we are ready?.Are there just gonna appear with their spaceships and just be visible infront of us?

Anyways if they are real they probably spent light years to travel here and probably have high tech weapons lol.Would be interesting to know if they have religion and sikhi amongst them.

Bhul Chuk Maf Alien ji ??????

Depends on if it's Chandis people or Beejs.