BBC agenda

Guest Premi 5

1 hour ago, singhdalbir said:

Native Americans are different than rest of the us who were brought here slaves or came here on our own. Only Native American can claim to be for here. no one else. Relative???

Yep. 

Look up Hoodoo. 

Then look up Jacobites. 

Then read the antrhopological history of the american continent. 

Then read the history of natives and slaves. 

Then get back to me. 

Degh Tegh Fateh bro. 

On 1/28/2021 at 12:15 PM, Guest guest said:

1) why black women spend so much money trying to look non-black- hair straghtners, skin lightening, plastic surgeries.  case in point- Beyonce.

2) why so many black guys are eager to breed with anything non-black.

3) why black guys don't like black women dating non-blacks?

Let me put it to you this way bro. I'm talking Sikhi with one of my black friends or some brothers I meet. I tell them all about Sikhi. How Guru Gobind Singh Maharaja took five opressed heads to a bowl of Amrit and freed them. How Sikhs protect the weak and uphold right and welcome everyone. Then they get interested. 

Tell them that Guru Nanak Dev Ji went to the pope and said to end slavery before it really began?

Tell them Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaja said make no mistake they are higher than kings and queens when speaking to the Karam of the slaves being trafficked at that time?

Where can I learn more they ask?

Can't point them here now can I?

Or I do and what...explain?

Or I do and don't explain and then they see this kind of thing?

Or how many black people are going to come here simply via web search and see repeatedly...what I can only describe as a disgraceful attitude for the Fauj of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaja to have towards anyone's history, and present condition of, opression. 

Degh Tegh Fateh. 

@singhdalbir

Cops committing murder is your business the whole world over. It's an injustice and hits you right at home. You want to turn a blind eye to what goes on here? Who's coming for you then? What argument would there be for anyone to come for you?

You who is supposed to be there for anyone. 

Your attitude is not only one not befitting a Sikh but violates the entire second half the rules for this site. 

SmartSelect_20210129-225807_Chrome.jpg.58ca391650d3eb1e19061267dffef0f8.jpg

Degh Tegh Fateh

ਧੌਲੁ ਧਰਮੁ ਦਇਆ ਕਾ ਪੂਤੁ ॥ ਸੰਤੋਖੁ ਥਾਪਿ ਰਖਿਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਸੂਤਿ ॥

Ḏẖoul ḏẖaram ḏaiā kā pūṯ. Sanṯokẖ thāp rakẖiā jin sūṯ.

Dharma, the mystical bull, is the son of compassion;

which patiently holds the earth in its place.

ਨਿਰਦਇਆ ਨਹੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਉਜਾਲਾ ॥ ਬੂਡਤ ਬੂਡੇ ਸਰਬ ਜੰਜਾਲਾ ॥੪॥

Nirḏa­i­ā nahī joṯ ujālā. Būdaṯ būdė sarab janjālā.(4)

You have no compassion; the Lord’s Light does not shine in you.

You are drowned, drowned in worldly entanglements.(4)

ਤਿਸੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਧਰਤੀ ਥਾਪਿ ਰਖੀ ਧਰਮ ਸਾਲ ॥

Ŧis vicẖ ḏẖarṯī thāp rakẖī ḏẖaram sāl.

In the midst of these, He established the earth as a home for Dharma.

ਤਿਸੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਜੀਅ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਕੇ ਰੰਗ ॥
Ŧis vicẖ jī▫a jugaṯ ke rang.
Upon it, He placed the various species of beings.
ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਨਾਮ ਅਨੇਕ ਅਨੰਤ ॥
Ŧin ke nām anek ananṯ.
Their names are uncounted and endless.

Here. Let me do some heaving lifting for you brother. @singhdalbir

Screenshot_20210130-002249_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cbe4c41a924a06b358f478aaf5900418.jpgartflow_202101300030.thumb.jpg.57846da0f94e5322749d08d87f14cd4f.jpg

So using the Yugs above...if we're about 6000 years into Kalyug, that means...well..well... we're about 3,894,800 years since Satyug. 

And there they got a ...3.9 million year old bone...in Ethiopia....  Where the Jacobites say Zion actually is not israel?

So exactly what kind of kings do you think the gods are having to continually save from the devils exactly? In Dasam Granth Sahib Ji?

And who exactly is Akal Purakh's Fauj on earth now?

And Final Jeapordy for you. This race of people has been lying about who they are, imperializing the planet and hounding the original inhabitants since the Mahabharata?

Just in case of a tie resulting in Double Jeapordy. These two peoples are under the most severe pressure from white supremacy and their offshoots this year?

Degh Tegh Fateh

Raj Karega Khalsa

• The topic was locked