BBC agenda

Guest Premi 5

Guest Premi 5

Blindian  Project: Celebrating black and South Asian relationships

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-55370482

Blindian  Project: Celebrating black and South Asian relationships

Blindian Project: Celebrating black and South Asian relationshipsClose

'How do I introduce my partner to my parents?' That is the question Jonah Batambuze always gets from Asians who contact him. 

So he has started running workshops to help couples prepare for tricky introductions.

He is the founder of Blindian Project, an online platform celebrating black and Asian relationships. He says anti-black racism within the South Asian community can be the biggest challenge for couples.

But recent events in the United States - Black Lives Matter protests and the election of Kamala Harris as US vice-president - are starting to shift attitudes in the South Asian community. 

Produced by BBC Asian Network's Nalini Sivathasan. Additional filming by Baldeep Chahal and Suhail Patel.

1 hour ago, Guest Premi 5 said:

'How do I introduce my partner to my parents?' That is the question Jonah Batambuze always gets from Asians who contact him. 

So he has started running workshops to help couples prepare for tricky introductions.

He is the founder of Blindian Project, an online platform celebrating black and Asian relationships. He says anti-black racism within the South Asian community can be the biggest challenge for couples.

But recent events in the United States - Black Lives Matter protests and the election of Kamala Harris as US vice-president - are starting to shift attitudes in the South Asian community. 

Produced by BBC Asian Network's Nalini Sivathasan. Additional filming by Baldeep Chahal and Suhail Patel.

•  

They are about 20 years too late , they are trying to sound uptodate and woke but it falls down with a clang . The hypocrisy is there for all to see . They still trot out the same tired indian or black characters in soaps and dramas , or produce documentaries to bolster the white i'm alright jack attitude , crowing about how whites got away with their crimes unpaid for .

Guest JonChauhan
On 12/19/2020 at 11:39 PM, Guest Premi 5 said:

•  

No one believes this. South Asians mostly uneducated ones of very low intelligence will fall for this kind of propaganda and brainwashing promoting this kind of breeding.

• 1 month later...

i agree BBC do have an agenda.  why don't they leave other races /cultures alone?  isn't this meant to be a free culture?  we don't need/want them trying to change our views/values, tell us what to believe, influence our youth.  not content with f*cking up their own culture they want to enforce the same <banned word filter activated> on others.

sadly anyone in UK who wants to own a TV has to pay for this <banned word filter activated>.  they went over hysterics for 'black lives matter' even though none of those black guys were killed in the UK.  if US cops killed a sikh dude they wouldn't give two sh*ts.

dear BBC, if you are so obsessed with blacks, here are some documentary ideas for you:

1) why black women spend so much money trying to look non-black- hair straghtners, skin lightening, plastic surgeries.  case in point- Beyonce.

2) why so many black guys are eager to breed with anything non-black.

3) why black guys don't like black women dating non-blacks?

On 12/21/2020 at 5:12 PM, Guest JonChauhan said:

No one believes this. South Asians mostly uneducated ones of very low intelligence will fall for this kind of propaganda and brainwashing promoting this kind of breeding.

sadly so many sikhs so desperate to earn brownie points from white establishment, and so many sikhs so desperate to stand out and seek attention.  also black guys buzz around women with low self-esteem.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

i agree BBC do have an agenda.  why don't they leave other races /cultures alone?  isn't this meant to be a free culture?  we don't need/want them trying to change our views/values, tell us what to believe, influence our youth.  not content with f*cking up their own culture they want to enforce the same <banned word filter activated> on others.

sadly anyone in UK who wants to own a TV has to pay for this <banned word filter activated>.  they went over hysterics for 'black lives matter' even though none of those black guys were killed in the UK.  if US cops killed a sikh dude they wouldn't give two sh*ts.

dear BBC, if you are so obsessed with blacks, here are some documentary ideas for you:

1) why black women spend so much money trying to look non-black- hair straghtners, skin lightening, plastic surgeries.  case in point- Beyonce.

2) why so many black guys are eager to breed with anything non-black.

3) why black guys don't like black women dating non-blacks?

There are answers to all the questions online. Well the ones that aren't rediculous. Leave black folk out your mouth.

Racist tool. 

• The topic was locked