Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Benefits of CBD oil

Recommended Posts

What are the benefits of CBD oil and how can we use it? bought a bottle from Holland & Barrett, but don't know what to do with  lol

Its nice, its not greasy at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

What are the benefits of CBD oil and how can we use it? bought a bottle from Holland & Barrett, but don't know what to do with  lol

Its nice, its not greasy at all.

 

Topically or ingested. People argue the cbd oils from rope aren't the same as actaul Sukha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Topically or ingested. People argue the cbd oils from rope aren't the same as actaul Sukha. 

One bottle says its good for hair and skin, but it wouldn't be appropriate applying it to your kesh though, would it?  how is it gd for your skin ?

At the shop they had a CBD spray too for oral use, supposed to spray it once a day, didn't say the purpose though ... 

I knew a girl with depression who used to take CBD tablets and she said it makes her feel very positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, puzzled said:

One bottle says its good for hair and skin, but it wouldn't be appropriate applying it to your kesh though, would it?  how is it gd for your skin ?

At the shop they had a CBD spray too for oral use, supposed to spray it once a day, didn't say the purpose though ... 

I knew a girl with depression who used to take CBD tablets and she said it makes her feel very positive. 

I've heard good things. It's non toxic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use