Elephant at Tapoban dhakki sahib

puzzled

2 hours ago, Suchi said:

Why do they wear white attire? The same as other organisations such as Radha Soamis and Christian and some Hindu organisations. White is a sign of death, not life surely? 

Most sants wore White. I think it depends on the context. Within Sikhi its considered a pure colour.

But culturally Indian women wear White when mourning, and I can see why. 

6 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I've noticed that those choosing white are controlled or influenced/created by Christian organisations or otherwise destroyed by them.  Their teachings seem to be heavily influenced by Christianity. 

But I guess its up the individual to decide whether they wish to follow them and whether they will progress spiritually by following their teachings. 

Sant Jarnail Singh ji wore White, sant Ishar Singh ji   and so many others. I don't see any Christian influence on them whatsoever.

Saffron symbolises martyrdom in Sikh tradition. Different colours symbolise different things. 

The only colour which is forbidden according to one of the rehitnamas is Red, if I remember correctly. 

17 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I've noticed that those choosing white are controlled or influenced/created by Christian organisations or otherwise destroyed by them.  Their teachings seem to be heavily influenced by Christianity.

Not necessarily, many of the old school nirmalas wear only white and they aren't influenced by christians

8 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I ask as I've watched a whistle-blowers testimony that those involved in the dark arts claim they can destroy the soul. However as there is no empty space in the universe I wondered where the remnants of the soul would go.  And wondered if it was sent to a place where it could neither reincarnate nor live in peace. I'm trying to get clarification of this in my search for spiritual truth.

As it is Xhristianity that is involved in the most heinous crimes it is likely they would wish to get rid of souls as part of their Agenda for an AI controlled world. 

I know that the Vatican is involved in Satanic practices. Apparently they have an angle tied up with chains in the basement of the Vatican, lol  that sounds mad. Some guy who was kept hostage at the Vatican saw the angle.

He apparently made a  video about it, someone wrote the title of the video for me to watch but I lost the paper. 

Some say the Catholoc church is the beast or the wh0re of Babylon. The pope has that pedo pattern on his robe. 

Its messed up really, isn't it.