Jump to content

Which spiritual literature is better? Persian or vedic


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

the hindu (aam banda living in the land of indus river) might be anna,

I think the gurbani tukk means practicing hindu is blind as he has no clue that there is ONE beant God.

He is busy worshipping devi devte and making their stone images.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They all need to be studied but the focus should remain on Sanatan literature because that’s what Sikhi has greatest affinity to. Karma theory, Trimurti, Maya, Nirgun Sargun, Yug theory, Bhagti, plus

I never said we shud stop reading vedic literature. I just said we shud read Farsi literature as well as Farsi is a beautiful language and there r many beautiful thoughts in Farsi literature.

Though vedic literature possesses difficult and complex thoughts, Persian spiritual  literature is better as it has more fear, love and faith on God. What does the sangat think? It is sad th

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I think the gurbani tukk means practicing hindu is blind as he has no clue that there is ONE beant God.

He is busy worshipping devi devte and making their stone images.

the aam banda in that day, the average person living east of Indus river, was indeed so

but some hindus also believe in merging with paarbrahm being the purpose of life (however they restrict it to brahmins) 

although their deva brahma also claims to be paarbrahm which we do not believe but at the conceptual level they have it sort of right 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

but hindus also believe in merging with paarbrahm being the purpose of life (however they restrict it to brahmins) 

Bammans r very clever and deceitful in their words.

They say that one God is like a tree and Vishnu, shiv and Brahma r branches of the tree.

In Gurmat, there r many Vishnu, shiv and Brahma and they r joonis in Gyan khand and r candidates for jamm faas.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Bammans r very clever and deceitful in their words.

They say that one God is like a tree and Vishnu, shiv and Brahma r branches of the tree.

In Gurmat, there r many Vishnu, shiv and Brahma and they r joonis in Gyan khand and r candidates for jamm faas.

careful lol

must clarify not all bahmin 

specifically bipran ki reet is the culprit here 

agree with the jooni comment 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We should learn Farsi, Singhs in puratan times to do so. We have various literature in Farsi that cannot be read properly by us.

Also remember that the first Shabad in Tilang raag, Guru Sahib has written in Farsi.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use