I know someone who works in an immigration detention center and most of the fojis get released anyway. The immigration centres are full, no more space, so they release them after a few days. If they keep quite and don't give away their real name or their address back home then there's nothing the immigration can do. But if they are pedos, rapists, murderers then they keep them in the centre. 

Majority of the people that get caught are actually guys from Muslim countries, Eastern European countries and African countries. Surprisingly the number of fojis that get caught are quite a small number compared to all the other immigrants. 

My cousin got caught twice and they released him both times. He gave them a fake name and wouldn't tell them his address back home, so there was nothing they could do.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean like this.....

Every time i see her face and name just makes by skin crawl. Also most Indian immigrants are Panjabi. They're going to target Panjabis and exchange for South Indians. We are here and over there i

Wheguru je ka Khalsa Wheguru je ke Fateh Julie Hambelton is an independent candidate in today's votes. Has no political party links.   She fighting a case for justice for the 21 for the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

On the flipside, apnay themselves (backhome crew) need to sort themselves out, and stop sending uneducated pendus to work on building sites here. I met an educated apna here recently (graduate from GNU, Amritsar, working as a programmer), so it is possible! 

And people in Panjab need to confront the lack of economic development there, and give the "It's all f**ked, and nothing can be done about it!" attitude a miss. 

This is something apne dont want to hear, and continue same old ways, whether  in Panjab or in diasporas and we wander why we are being constantly 'targeted'.  Complaining about the same issues, rather to look at what we can do learn from our past and other opportunities we can develop with resources we have. This goes for not just apne, Gurdwaras, Sikh organisations. I always say Sikhs should learn from the Jews esp after the holocaust. 

Our lack of leadership and unity is our biggest weakness.

What do you think the outcome of Priti Patel High court decision will be?! 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

what do you think, do you agree with the comments?

No, but I'm glad we can clearly see how many indigenous view us, instead of deluding ourselves. This is what they think - some may say it outright, but most keep it in their hearts. 

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

This is something apne dont want to hear, and continue same old ways, whether  in Panjab or in diasporas and we wander why we are being constantly 'targeted'.  Complaining about the same issues, rather to look at what we can do learn from our past and other opportunities we can develop with resources we have. This goes for not just apne, Gurdwaras, Sikh organisations. I always say Sikhs should learn from the Jews esp after the holocaust. 

Our lack of leadership and unity is our biggest weakness.

There are serious issues here, and to be frank, personally I think most of them stem from unspoken aspects of Panjabi 'culture'.  Blockheadedness. 

What do you think the outcome of Priti Patel High court decision will be?! 

Same as all of the government sponsored reports like those looking into the Iraq war, grooming by paks, racism in the UK - a whitewash.    

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

So what's the right thing to do in that situation? 

I was thinking about this earlier today.

On one had you should obey the law of the country you live in, so hand the fojis into the immigration or police. That's what we're supposed to do as Sikhs.

On the other hand if do that then you are betraying your own people, when they trust you to help them. 

What should you do? 

Grassing isn't an option for me, and shouldn't really be done unless the guys are complete ar5eholes (like rapists or pedos and stuff). 

Problem with some faujis is that despite your own 'vlathee' empathy for them, they have that dog eat dog mentality, and just see you as some sort of weak mug. Then when the fauji is getting f**ked over, you have mixed emotions - on one hand a sense of "good, the c**t deserves it!" and on the other sympathy and compassion. It's tough work not being a sociopath! 

But to make out like all these guys are good guys is bollox too, a lot of them are the types that would readily accept help, but never do the same to someone in need later on - if they get established. Some of saddest stuff I've seen are faujis who've been ripped off by another established fauji for months of wages - which they needed to pay their rent. That's when many spiral out and start taking hard gear to mentally cope......

When you see the state of the guy(s) who've knocked them - the c**ts got no conscience about it whatsoever. If anything, it makes them feel great about themselves. This w*nky behaviour is too common amongst apnay. It's cultural. 

59 minutes ago, puzzled said:

So what's the right thing to do in that situation? 

I was thinking about this earlier today.

On one had you should obey the law of the country you live in, so hand the fojis into the immigration or police. That's what we're supposed to do as Sikhs.

On the other hand if do that then you are betraying your own people, when they trust you to help them. 

What should you do? 

I would try not to be involved if possible 

i just meant that Police are doing their job 

if anyone can link the Petition I would be grateful 

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

if anyone can link the Petition I would be grateful 

Petitions are useless. Hoping it goes to High Court and they able to probe. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Good luck with petitions right now. 

There is a definitely strong anti-immigrant feelings in London right now. 

Speaking of which, make sure you all vote for Khan....(don't like his policies at all) but Shaun slipped said he was going to ban 'Sikh protests' and later took his statement back..

Politics is choosing between less of evil lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

The Tories have no real opposition at the moment, everyone know they're corrupt but Labour is at it's weakest ( a wet wipe is more useful than their current leader).

2 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

Wheguru je ka Khalsa Wheguru je ke Fateh

Julie Hambelton is an independent candidate in today's votes. Has no political party links.

She fighting a case for justice for the 21 for the Birmingham pub bombings. She has has very good relations with the Sikh community. I say vote for her. 

1080x360.jpeg

99152407_112093883846835_7793945515598544896_n.jpg.24deadcdd8c1782aa16bb184d5151577.jpg

Best of luck to her, I'd rather see someone like her win than Tory boy Jay Sohal.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

The Tories have no real opposition at the moment, everyone know they're corrupt but Labour is at it's weakest ( a wet wipe is more useful than their current leader).

Best of luck to her, I'd rather see someone like her win than Tory boy Jay Sohal.

They probably going to win more seats than ever before. 

Jeremy really messed up labour party didn't like this far-left policies and too much pandering  even though its been f'd since tony blair.  Conservatives took advantage and took the 'brown token' faces to be conservatives Rishi Patels and more to come. Jeez if sohal wins, Sikhs are in danger. Serious danger.

Vaheguru mehar kare 🙏

• Like 1