sangat please read

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Sat Sri Akal:

Please help us help you...tell us what you want to be. It seems that you have an ideal of what you want to do and be, but you are not achieving it (or have slipped away from it). What do you want to accomplish?

Answer that specifically and you will get the help you need.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

maybe u should do more chupea sahib de paat...u know...hamri karo haath de rasha... like 15 times a day...

that should help :T:

and just ask guru ji to lead u in the right dirention, cuz when u really mean what u are asking, guru ji listens.

like for me everynight after i do sohla sahib ji da paat, i always ask guru ji to do kirpa on me so i can wake up at amrit vela and do simran.. but like guru ji only wakes me up if i really mean it... sometimes i ll be asking guru ji to wake me up but really on the back of mind i am thinking.. oh iam tired... of corse guru ji is jani jaan and he know...

anyways i am totally going off topic...

yeah, learn gatka... it will help u get back ur josh, but dont forget that bhagti is also important...

and dont worry, cuz its all happening in hukam :TH:

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

come on sangat, 153 veiws and only 12 replys and two of them are mine. tell how to toughun up the mind. the chandi di // etc were to get bir rus and then to calm down. i want something to toughun up the mind and to keep it tough.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Come on veer ji, have you been following some of the excellent reponses given above by your other veers/bheins? 'Toughening up' requires effort on your part.

You're not gonna have a personality/'mind' transplant overnight! It may seem like a very long and winding route but doing constant ardaas and benti to Guru Sahib personally will help us the most. Just hang in there....it'll seem more worth it in the end....it may even make sense in the whole context of things and you'll learn to face and accept your 'situation'...only u can truly know that?! I'm not judging you...just want to see you get better.

soriT mhlw 5 ]

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

jnm jnm ky dUK invwrY sUkw mnu swDwrY ]

janam janam kae dhookh nivaarai sookaa man saadhhaarai ||

He dispels the pains of countless

incarnations, and lends support to the dry and shrivelled mind.

drsnu Bytq hoq inhwlw hir kw nwmu bIcwrY ]1]

dharasan bhaettath hoth nihaalaa har kaa naam beechaarai ||1||

Beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, one is enraptured, contemplating the Name of the Lord. ||1||

myrw bYdu gurU goivMdw ]

maeraa baidh guroo govi(n)dhaa ||

My physician is the Guru, the Lord of the Universe.

hir hir nwmu AauKDu muiK dyvY kwtY jm kI PMDw ]1] rhwau ]

har har naam aoukhadhh mukh dhaevai kaattai jam kee fa(n)dhhaa ||1|| rehaao ||

He places the medicine of the Naam into my mouth, and cuts away the noose of Death. ||1||Pause||

smrQ purK pUrn ibDwqy Awpy krxYhwrw ]

samarathh purakh pooran bidhhaathae aapae karanaihaaraa ||

He is the all-powerful, Perfect Lord, the Architect of Destiny; He Himself is the Doer of deeds.

Apunw dwsu hir Awip aubwirAw nwnk n

wm ADwrw ]2]6]34]

apunaa dhaas har aap oubaariaa naanak naam adhhaaraa ||2||6||34||

The Lord Himself saves His slave; Nanak takes the Support of the Naam. ||2||6||34||

BTW just those views show that ppl out there are concerned for u,and may even be experiencing similar things themselves! There's not that much point in having lots of repetition...it'll just be more for u to scroll down!

Have faith...remember 'Gur mere sang SADDA HAI NAALE' BUT how do you maintain this optimally?.."SIMAR SIMAR THIS SADDA SAMMALE"...

Hope you are working to get out of 'dhaihandi kalaa'.

U CAN DO IT!!!!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

when i eva i feel like that..i either lisn to akj simran or go outside in the garden and do gatka with really heavy kipana for good few hours...always works for me...puts soo much josh inside me...and jus makes me think how strong singhs n singheeas used to be at guru ji's tym in battles..how they fought thousands of mugals in battle alnight long...thinkin of that puts even more josh in me and makes me wana do more gatka....

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Singh ji, i myself sometimes think that i am not leading a balanced life, i sometimes wonder if i have been following the true path; leading me closer to God.

U have done well for taking an interest into the warrior aspect of sikhi, but as u know there is the spiritual side to it aswell.

I am sure u have not lost your dignity and self-respect because you are a singh, and that alone speaks for itself!! :e:

You r not living your life for the outside world, u are living your life to do as much paath and seva as u can, to gain an eternity of peace and serenity in Sachkhand.

Whoever challenges Guru Gobind Singh Ji's son or daughter shall endure an eternity of living nightmares during their life, beyond our own imagination!!

We all know that life and the people within it will really test u, test u to the limit of bustin a head or two!!!

But to conquer this, u need to think about learning your paath.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF WAHEGURU.

People around u might be sayin "just do your paath" and i know that it will have gone straight through 1 ear, and out the other. But to conquer this incompleteness u must, as our sangat has been sayin, lead a balanced life. Only then will this dark cloud overhead, be sunny!!! thumbsup.gif

This, what i have been sayin will make your mind tough AND IT WILL STAY TOUGH!! :wub: @

But just remember, who will be sitting in peace in Sachkhand looking down at these souls who r living their lives again??? YOU WILL!!!

I am sure all of us all at sikh sangat will do what we can to help u in any way,

please do ask me or anyone else about any other issues on your mind.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

SANGAT PLEASE HELP. I AM NEAR THE END OF MY LINE. i am so discraced with myself i cant even concentrate on my paath any more. all that goes on inside my head is "your no son of dasam paatshai, take that kara off, u dont deserve the identity of a sikh, you weak <banned word filter activated>, your no equivilent to sava lakh, LOL.gif look at this monmukh trying to be a sikh! LOL.gif " TELL ME PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME IM BEGGING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HOW TO GET RID OF THIS DISCRACE all i feel is sharam and discrace. there is a limit i can take, save me before i do something really stupid that ruins me completly.

aasaa mehalaa 5 ||

Aasaa, Fifth Mehl:

prabh hoe kirapaal th eihu man laaee ||

When God shows His Mercy, then this mind is focused on Him.

sathigur saev sabhai fal paaee ||1||

Serving the True Guru, all rewards are obtained. ||1||

man kio bairaag karehigaa sathigur maeraa pooraa ||

O my mind, why are you so sad? My True Guru is Perfect.

manasaa kaa dhaathaa sabh sukh nidhhaan a(n)mrith sar sadh hee bharapooraa ||1|| rehaao ||

He is the Giver of blessings, the treasure of all comforts; His Ambrosial Pool of Nectar is always overflowing. ||1||Pause||

charan kamal ridh a(n)thar dhhaarae ||

One who enshrines His Lotus Feet within the heart,

pragattee joth milae raam piaarae ||2||

meets the Beloved Lord; the Divine Light is revealed to him. ||2||

pa(n)ch sakhee mil ma(n)gal gaaeiaa ||

The five companions have met together to sing the songs of joy.

anehadh baanee naadh vajaaeiaa ||3||

The unstruck melody, the sound current of the Naad, vibrates and resounds. ||3||

gur naanak thut(h)aa miliaa har raae ||

O Nanak, when the Guru is totally pleased, one meets the Lord, the King.

sukh rain vihaanee sehaj subhaae ||4||17||

Then, the night of one'

s life passes in peace and natural ease. ||4||17||

Go to http://www.sikhnet.com/Gurbani and search for Man Kyon Bairag Karehga by bhai Harjinder singh ji, always does it for me.

ENJOY!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

TELL ME PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME IM BEGGING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HOW TO GET RID OF THIS DISCRACE all i feel is sharam and discrace. there is a limit i can take, save me before i do something really stupid that ruins me completly.
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSE Bhaji, DON'T DO WHAT I'M FEARING UR THINKINGOF DOING! IT IS TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT.

Veer ji, God himself has breathed life into us. He looks after even the worst sinners. But only He can decide when we are gonna have our last swaas.

Your 'life'/ experience will only be harder after suicide, I imagine. Sorry to sound harsh, but you are scaring me! We have jamdoot.gif to face with that line of thinking!

Read this, maybe it will put our minds to rest a bit first, and perhaps be a bit more accepting of His will:-

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Sorath on Pannaa 624

soriT mhlw 5 ]

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

geI bhoVu bMdI CoVu inrMkwru duKdwrI ]

gee behorr ba(n)dhee shhorr nira(n)kaar dhukhadhaaree ||

The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain.

krmu n jwxw Drmu n jwxw loBI mwieAwDwrI ]

karam n jaanaa dhharam n jaanaa lobhee maaeiaadhhaaree ||

I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya.

nwmu pirE Bgqu goivMd kw ieh rwKhu pYj qumwrI ]1]

naam pariou bhagath govi(n)dh kaa eih raakhahu paij thumaaree ||1||

I go by the name of God's devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. ||1||

hir jIau inmwixAw qU mwxu ]

har jeeo nimaaniaa thoo maan ||

O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored.

[color=080088

]incIijAw cIj kry myrw goivMdu qyrI kudriq kau kurbwxu ] rhwau ][/color]

nicheejiaa cheej karae maeraa govi(n)dh thaeree kudharath ko kurabaan || rehaao ||

You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. ||Pause||

jYsw bwlku Bwie suBweI lK AprwD kmwvY ]

jaisaa baalak bhaae subhaaee lakh aparaadhh kamaavai ||

Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes

kir aupdysu iJVky bhu BwqI bhuiV ipqw gil lwvY ]

kar oupadhaes jhirrakae bahu bhaathee bahurr pithaa gal laavai ||

his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace.

ipCly Aaugux bKis ley pRBu AwgY mwrig pwvY ]2]

pishhalae aougun bakhas leae prabh aagai maarag paavai ||2||

Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. ||2||

hir AMqrjwmI sB ibiD jwxY qw iksu pih AwiK suxweIAY ]

='color:080088'>har a(n)tharajaamee sabh bidhh jaanai thaa kis pehi aakh sunaaeeai ||

The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind; so who else should I go to and speak to?

khxY kQin n BIjY goibMdu hir BwvY pYj rKweIAY ]

kehanai kathhan n bheejai gobi(n)dh har bhaavai paij rakhaaeeai ||

The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor.

Avr Et mY sglI dyKI iek qyrI Et rhweIAY ]3]

avar outt mai sagalee dhaekhee eik thaeree outt rehaaeeai ||3||

I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. ||3||

hoie dieAwlu ikrpwlu pRBu Twkuru Awpy suxY bynµqI ]

hoe dhaeiaal kirapaal prabh t(h)aakur aapae sunai baena(n)thee ||

Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer.

pUrw sqguru myil imlwvY sB cUkY mn kI icMqI ]

pooraa sathagur mael milaavai sabh chookai man kee chi(n)thee ||

He unites me in Union with the

Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled.

hir hir nwmu AvKdu muiK pwieAw jn nwnk suiK vsMqI ]4]12]62]

har har naam avakhadh mukh paaeiaa jan naanak sukh vasa(n)thee ||4||12||62||

The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. ||4||12||62||

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!