sangat please read

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat, i need help. my mind has gone downhill ever since last year. i dont know whats happend. its just that, my whole "warrior" side of mind, has just, to put frankly, dissappeared. i take rubbish from lots of people now. i dont have respect for myself anymore. sangat please help any ideas to restore whats rightfuly mine. tell me. please sangat, help me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jee... you dont have a balance? Its hard to gain such a balance though... i dont think ure the only one in that position. I know a lot of people who are all about the warrior side but they dont have a clue about the saint side at all. Like theres a few people who know sooo much about 1984 but couldnt even tell the name of the 10 Gurus in chronological order! lol

Then theres others who are the opposite... they are more in to the saint side of their spirituality than the warrior side. But the thing you have to remember, Saint comes before Soldier in Saint Soldier. Sant Sipahi. I think if you have captured the essence of saintliness, then you will awaken to the warrior concept which maybe why you have realised the warrior aspect in you has kinda worn off. The fact that u realise it is brilliant and proof of this concept in itself.

Im sure there will be loadsa people offering you advice on this topic about how to rekindle the warrior in you. Take em up on it. Begin to learn Shaster Vidhiya (gattka) from a good ustaad who will be able to teach you about the various concepts as you learn the marshallart.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest Lohgarh Singh

sangat, please reply, it may seem like a little thing to you, but its huge for me. my dignity is being pecked at. is there anything i, myself can do?

Guest Lohgarh Singh

sangat, please tell me how to restore whats rightfully mine. tell me how to toughen up my mind, make me into me again. my dignity and self respet, is fading away. please tell me, im desparate.

This may sound like the opposite of what you want, but I think you need to refocus on your simran. The warrior spirit is strengthened with Gurbani simran. It acts like your base.

If you have good bhagati, then you will start feeling fearless, yet compassionate. It helps to control the anger, yet strengthen your spirit.

Just some advice.

***to really get your blood circulating, go listen to dhadi vaars. That always gets me fired up. :TH: