Jump to content

Brown parents and caste system - Sangtar Singh (comedy sketch)


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

 

I'm sure jews do it, but I don't agree with you - our lot are 'extra' with it. I think it might be related to that 'need to please' outsiders thing we talk about?? 

I've known quite a few Jews but never met any that openly bragged. On the whole they are a sober bunch as they don't have a drink culture.  Most speak their minds openly and will go against the Zionists if they disagree. But many have suffered due to the holocaust so tend to be damaged as a result. But who wouldn't be? They can appear to have a superiority complex but will back down when confronted with counter facts as most are educated and have a strong work ethic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the west have to do with this? We can discuss the topic of casteism from a Sikhi framework between ourselves that's nothing to do with the west. Plus you're wrong, the west as a norm tries

Nah, I've been mentally and spiritually conditioned by Sikhi. That's what casteists, whether bahman or juts can never understand.  In any case, the goray who you (rightly) accuse above seem to ow

That's a bit unfair. Whole countries such as USA and Canada were erased using starvation as a tool of war as the people were not seen as useful. Africans were tortured and enslaved due to their useful

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It just repeatedly keeps coming back to sociopathic norms from what I'm seeing?

I've been reading up about it and studying family members with it, and this self-delusional thing we are describing keeps coming up. 

When you look at the person doing the bragging, you can blatantly see them beaming - they are getting some serious energy from the nonsense they are doing?

This certainly wasn't true 30 years ago so must be a recent phenomenon.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

It just repeatedly keeps coming back to sociopathic norms from what I'm seeing?

I've been reading up about it and studying family members with it, and this self-delusional thing we are describing keeps coming up. 

When you look at the person doing the bragging, you can blatantly see them beaming - they are getting some serious energy from the nonsense they are doing?

I'm sure jews do it, but I don't agree with you - our lot are 'extra' with it. I think it might be related to that 'need to please' outsiders thing we talk about?? 

we don't live in a vacuum the amount of narcissism is on the increase in ALL societies around the world especially with the curse of social media allowing loudspeakering the same BS that in my childhood was restricted to immediate social contacts .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Suchi said:

Documented History shows that there was no Caste in India until the Brits went around the country making sure everyone had a caste though many did not. I have shared this before.  So it has everything to do with them. It's yet another divide and rule tactic. The Indians had varna based on ones individual qualities that meant people could change their grouping. Further debate would probably require a separate thread. 

Please don't normalise crimes of murder, genocide suffered by millions otherwise you're closing the doors to debate.

As the subject matter affects Indians as a whole I doubt you can isolate it as just a problem within Sikhs. 

 

 

 

there has been vaaran /caste since early days of manusmitri and every Brahmin has used it to make themselves useful to invaders as they sold their skills as master manipulators of society else how could handfuls of people control multi millions ?They did it during the islamic invaders reign and then switched when the angrez/portuguese arrived . Guru Sahiban removed the leprosy of vaaran from our consciouness but with the interference of Angrez and their flying monkeys the brahmins they inserted dubious texts into our literature which allowed the poisonous mentality back

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

we don't live in a vacuum the amount of narcissism is on the increase in ALL societies around the world especially with the curse of social media allowing loudspeakering the same BS that in my childhood was restricted to immediate social contacts .

I don't think narcissism is on their increase per se 

I think that narcissism was always there in people and all that has happened is the narcissism is now out in the open. It has been amplified. 

Similar to how people who become rich become arrogant and obnoxious. Money did not change them, it just exposed them to show they really are. 

We had social controls in society that shunned narcissist aspects so that it got buried. With social controls now being untangled it is no longer taboo and with social media (instagram and tiktok ) it has upscaled attention seeking and the narcissism.

But with a overload of narcissism and attention seeking in society, I think what could happen is:

1. We could see narcissist insensitivity in that we will see people less bothered with the attention seeking

2. A backlash and swing in the pendulum 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Suchi said:

Documented History shows that there was no Caste in India until the Brits went around the country making sure everyone had a caste though many did not. I have shared this before.  So it has everything to do with them. It's yet another divide and rule tactic. The Indians had varna based on ones individual qualities that meant people could change their grouping. Further debate would probably require a separate thread. 

Please don't normalise crimes of murder, genocide suffered by millions otherwise you're closing the doors to debate.

As the subject matter affects Indians as a whole I doubt you can isolate it as just a problem within Sikhs.

I suppose Bhagat Ravidas Ji's heart-wrenching lamentations about caste discrimination (which later became part of Gurbani) were just a figment of his imagination?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 9:37 AM, jkvlondon said:

there has been vaaran /caste since early days of manusmitri and every Brahmin has used it to make themselves useful to invaders as they sold their skills as master manipulators of society else how could handfuls of people control multi millions ?They did it during the islamic invaders reign and then switched when the angrez/portuguese arrived . Guru Sahiban removed the leprosy of vaaran from our consciouness but with the interference of Angrez and their flying monkeys the brahmins they inserted dubious texts into our literature which allowed the poisonous mentality back

Hindus don't follow manusmitri and it was mostly likely promoted by the British, so you can safely disregard it.

The propaganda against Brahmins has wrongly led to their mass slaughter and expulsion from J&K.  The Brahmins were given a prominent role in Hindu society as they spent their lives composing and reciting the Vedas and other spiritual texts. They were versed in medicine, astronomy, astrology, governance administration including war strategy by advising kings and emperors. Some also took part in battles. So they were the first point of attack to destroy Hinduism. They were responsible for passing on their knowledge to the masses. For this they had to start studying from a very early age as it took around 30 years to become accomplished in these arts.  They were killed in large numbers to destroy the society whilst others were enslaved to force them to pass on their knowledge to the invaders. That's how the knowledge got transferred to the rest of the world that allowed homeopathy to be invented as the science is in the vedas. So its not surprising some may have buckled during some of these raids. They were also infiltrated by the Jews as new subclasses were invented to try and effect a takeover. 

Admin Note: --- Rest of the post deleted -- Nerve for you to say Guru Sahib jee were Hindus and they had hindu Priests etc. Give respect here or else you will be booted out of this website next time. 

Edit.

I shared a Twitter link showing a Bhatt Vani of the Gurus visit to Triveni as published by the historian Madanjit Kaur that stated the name of the Guru's priest. 

If this is wrong please share the correct info. 

I am relying on publicly available material so it is important that it is corrected.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I suppose Bhagat Ravidas Ji's heart-wrenching lamentations about caste discrimination (which later became part of Gurbani) were just a figment of his imagination?

My sources state (capt ajit vadayakil) he never existed and was made up by the Zionists. I've tried including his texts before but the posts get deleted but you can Google him. 

So until there is further evidence to the contrary I have nothing else to add. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Suchi said:

This certainly wasn't true 30 years ago so must be a recent phenomenon.  

Oh gosh. That generation before me, comparing them to today's 'Jajjy B' pendus that immigrate........ like two different communities.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think that narcissism was always there in people and all that has happened is the narcissism is now out in the open. It has been amplified. 

I agree but I don't think it's been amplified, I think what happened is that we've become aware of it's existence. Previously we'd conceptualise this type of behaviour in people in another way - like the guy's just an a-hole.  Now we know that something very deeply psychological is going on. We know it can be societal. We know these people vampire off other people's energies, and are by default malicious and deceptive. We know they struggle with empathy and can do the most damaging things to people for no reason other than some power buzz they get out of it.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 5:06 PM, Suchi said:

Hindus don't follow manusmitri and it was mostly likely promoted by the British, so you can safely disregard it.

The propaganda against Brahmins has wrongly led to their mass slaughter and expulsion from J&K.  The Brahmins were given a prominent role in Hindu society as they spent their lives composing and reciting the Vedas and other spiritual texts. They were versed in medicine, astronomy, astrology, governance administration including war strategy by advising kings and emperors. Some also took part in battles. So they were the first point of attack to destroy Hinduism. They were responsible for passing on their knowledge to the masses. For this they had to start studying from a very early age as it took around 30 years to become accomplished in these arts.  They were killed in large numbers to destroy the society whilst others were enslaved to force them to pass on their knowledge to the invaders. That's how the knowledge got transferred to the rest of the world that allowed homeopathy to be invented as the science is in the vedas. So its not surprising some may have buckled during some of these raids. They were also infiltrated by the Jews as new subclasses were invented to try and effect a takeover. 

Admin Note: --- Rest of the post deleted -- Nerve for you to say Guru Sahib jee were Hindus and they had hindu Priests etc. Give respect here or else you will be booted out of this website next time. 

Edit.

I shared a Twitter link showing a Bhatt Vani of the Gurus visit to Triveni as published by the historian Madanjit Kaur that stated the name of the Guru's priest. 

If this is wrong please share the correct info. 

I am relying on publicly available material so it is important that it is corrected.

 

you really are a piece of work take your false propaganda and shove it ....  history from all sides indicates that what I said is true , the mughals and afghanis, and angrez /portguese were helped by brahmins , and stating that brahmins spread their knowledge to everyone is bogus , sanskrit is a secret language and used to control dissemination of knowledge to only those who were allowed to study/hear it . Over 80% of people who claim some link with Hindu faiths are NOT allowed to read/hear so called religious texts; how is that fair dissemination?

The fact that people now can study sanskrit despite not being born Brahmin is purely out of a foreigner paying enough money to be taught then that person took that knowledge and writing his own books . It was never a altruistic sharing from scholar direct to the wide world

Homeopathy was invented by the xperimentation of Christian Samuel Hahnneman in Germany , it has zero to do with Vedic anything .

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2021 at 5:25 PM, Suchi said:

My sources state (capt ajit vadayakil) he never existed and was made up by the Zionists. I've tried including his texts before but the posts get deleted but you can Google him. 

So until there is further evidence to the contrary I have nothing else to add. 

Bhagat Ravidas never existed?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you really are a piece of work take your false propaganda and shove it ....  history from all sides indicates that what I said is true , the mughals and afghanis, and angrez /portguese were helped by brahmins , and stating that brahmins spread their knowledge to everyone is bogus , sanskrit is a secret language and used to control dissemination of knowledge to only those who were allowed to study/hear it . Over 80% of people who claim some link with Hindu faiths are NOT allowed to read/hear so called religious texts; how is that fair dissemination?

The fact that people now can study sanskrit despite not being born Brahmin is purely out of a foreigner paying enough money to be taught then that person took that knowledge and writing his own books . It was never a altruistic sharing from scholar direct to the wide world

Homeopathy was invented by the xperimentation of Christian Samuel Hahnneman in Germany , it has zero to do with Vedic anything .

If all Brahmins were traitors then 40000 temples would not have been looted and destroyed. Plenty of evidence of that. 3 lakh Brahmins as recently as 1990 were expelled from J and K by Muslims.  The same went on in Bengladesh. So no need to quote selectively.  And please share your sources.

As most of my post got deleted you could not read the part where I said that the secret knowledge of the Sanskrit texts were stolen and Brahmins forced to translate them. Other texts were given freely. These texts allowed homeopathy to be invented by Christians during the reign of M. Ranjit Singh who used Europeans during his reign. The Vedas state that like cures like unlike allopathy. All the maths that were invented were by Hindus.  Westerners just stole the knowledge. 

Foreigners never paid money as they looted hence why India's GDP went from 40% to 2% within 500 years. Even today the world is relying on Indian brains to run their industries, but I'm sure you must be aware of that.  Indians paid ten fold for the railways that were used to loot.

Indian history is being corrected as we speak so I'm sure more will be revealed in the course of time.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, Suchi said:

These texts allowed homeopathy to be invented by Christians during the reign of M. Ranjit Singh who used Europeans during his reign.

That's not true. We know exactly who introduced homeopathy to Panjab. Honigberger. 

I'm not disputing that Brahmins made a lot of knowledge gains historically. But post the fall of Bharat (starting with sullay), they exhibited very low life characteristics, colluding with the invaders, and obsessing about 'purity' in a backwards way, whilst having no qualms about eating drinking cow poo and pishaab respectively. They have been averse to egalitarianism. 

Whatever greatness they had in the past seems to have vanished. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Local authorities aren't eager to adopt private roads anymore, so all the residents will be liable for any costs in maintaining the road. New builds aren't really a great buy as they are overpriced and many companies are just cutting corners with shoddy workmanship. Personally I would never buy a new build. It is better to buy an older property after getting a full survey done and if there are issues highlighted in the survey such as leaky roof etc, you can negotiate a reduction with the seller. The older properties have been around for over 100 years while I bet some of the new builds will not last 50 years before they need major repairs and or/ demolition.  Although if the house is an investment and you have worked out all your numbers and want to sell after a few years or rent it out then I suppose this could be a good deal. As they say, make sure you do your due diligence. 
    • Punjab's GDP was $70 billion in 2020. If we take the example of UK Sikhs, I would estimate that each UK Sikh if they were to liquidate their property, their investments and their goods, each one would be worth about £100,000, that's taking account of the fact that many families who have been established here for more than 50 years are worth over a £1 million while the recent arrivals might only be worth a few thousand pounds, As the census showed, Sikhs have a higher level of property ownership (over 80%) then even the white population. In the UK property have grown hugely over the years. Taking the average of £100,000 then UK Sikhs have to potential to pump in $70 billion into Punjab about the same as the GDP. If the average of the UK is taken for the whole of the diaspora then this would mean the diaspora could potentially pump in $280 billion into Punjab in one go, four times the current GDP of Punjab if the diaspora were to return to Punjab. 
    • It depends on what the political geography is when they go back. If Punjab is independent then the influx of cash rich migrants back to their homeland will certainly be a big asset for Punjab. Given that a good number of the youth will be professionals like doctors, dentists, IT experts, accountants, lawyers etc this will mean that Punjab has the potential to become a IT hub as well as provide good quality healthcare for the population. Possibly even the creation of a national health service (NHS )in Punjab. With Punjab being independent, then the freedoms with which these diaspora Sikhs enjoyed aboard will have greater support and possibly stop any move towards authoritarianism in Punjab.  The diaspora is probably 2 million in number, so moving back they will create a strong demographic bloc which will need to be catered to by the politicians. Also they are more likely to vote in elections as well as take part in civic society than the native Punjabis. The only negative for the diaspora is that they also have major divisions such as being almost equally divided between British, Americans and Canadians. Add to these the smaller numbers of German, Italian, Malaysian, Singaporean, Myanmar and Australia/NZ and other Sikhs. These differences will be use by politicians to stop the diaspora becoming a strong voting bloc.  Certainly, the Punjab economy would see higher growth and the links that the diaspora has as well as their language skills will be a great asset for Punjabi companies wanting to trade with the west as well as with SE Asia and Japan. The Sikh diaspora from the middle east from places like Dubai, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar will also allow for Punjab to trade with these countries. Given that every jana khana diaspora Sikh is into IT, then Punjab would see a flurry of IT start ups and as with Israel you could see many Punjabi start up IPOs in the Nasdaq after a few years. You will also see greater mechanisation of agriculture and the move to stop the environmental damage being done to Punjab.  Along with all the economic advantage for Punjab the Punjab will also become a more interesting place, the Punjabi language will also undergo some change and probably new dialects of Punjabi being spoken in areas where a majority of the diaspora Sikhs have settled. Words from German, French, Malay, Italian will find their way into Punjabi. Also I think the 'Indian' accent of Punjabis will also change which in itself is worth separating Punjab for India just for that. Punjabis will start talking much more slowly because the young kids of the diaspora will never be able to understand the fast talking native Punjabis.  All in all it would make Punjab a much more interesting place and bring back the vibrancy for with Punjab was renowned in previous decades.   
    • United Sikhs latest great idea! helping Afghan Muslim students in India, while Afghan Sikhs are being forced out or threated with conversion to the death cult! You could not stoop lower than these FUD&US!   (1) UNITED SIKHS on Twitter: "The #Afghani #students in india  need your #help . As the Afghani students lost their world in the chaos, their parents are #struggling to stand back on their feet and help #educate their children in India. #Volunteer & #Donate us at : https://t.co/jUBaMvGlTq https://t.co/i6NaLuxuwq" / Twitter  
    • KA and United Sikhs have tried lately to defend their idiocy by showing how they are also helping Sikhs by posting some pictures and videos online. I think even they know now that Ravi Singh attempt to act like some Gurdwara Pardhan and block anyone critical of him is now not working. Either they change their actions or they will lose what support they have among Sikhs.  My hope is that Sikh and Punjab focussed charities like YourSeva and Sikh Relief overtake their two liberal charities. They harm these two have done far outweighs what little good they have done for Sikhs. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use