car crashesssss

Khalsa Fauji

hey all, i crashed my car 2day, :wub: and i wasnt wearing my belt so i kinda whacked my head really hard & now its kinda hurting alot

ive lost count of how many crashes ive had, but here are a few...

1 hit tree in my 1st test

2 drove mums car thru garage door

3 hit the bak of an ambulance on an emrgency call (my car got stuk underneath and i got dragged down the road and the paramedics treated me 4 shock in the same ambulance)

4 hit a bus

5 hit a huge white van

6 hit a HGV

7reversed in2 a bmw but drove off cus i noticed the jamaican flag n didnt really want 2 get my teeth kicked in lol

8 went in2 the back of a womans brand new merc - that ws quite bad

9 reversed into a footballers car but drove off (i mean they're loaded enuff as it is)

10 drove into lampost (twice in a row)

11 drove into metal pipe whilst tryin 2 park (twice in a row)

12 reversed in2 car while tryin 2 park

13 drove in2 the bak of jag x type (that ws 2day)

14 took off like 3 or more wing mirrors cus i ws drivin 2 close 2 parked cars

15got my car scratched all over one time wen i 4got 2 put the handbrake on and it rolled in2 the bushes and i didnt know and i had reported it stolen to the cops

16 drove in2 the back of sum womans car, jeeeeeeez she ws drivn 2 slow!

ive also got 3 points 4 speeding :@ & ive been pulled ovr 4 drivin thru bus lanes and talking on my phone

but i kinda talk my way out of it, advantage of being law student!

id really love to take up Formula Woman Racing, but my folks dont agree to it :@

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lollllll awwww

jst pray 2 vaheguru PLZZZ :wub:

yah i am already praying cos us jukay pedestrians di shamat aa gayi. ohmy.gif

leh ta daso!

im not that bad!

ok balait watch ima come 2 ur town, then u cn see i aint a bad driver! besides its not like u dont know im driving - i hav 15 inch sub, 4 6x9'z 2 crazy amps and a x-over, im lookin 2 get at least one more bass box but need boot space 4 shopping! :@ but my dad ses "das meel duur tau aundi sundi aa"

rolleyes.gif

I can make out, you dont discriminate at all between things.. I feel respect for you as u bang anything and everything on ur way without any discrimination :wub:

id really love to take up Formula Woman Racing, but my folks dont agree to it

and u sound like a woman !!

Keep it up though :TH:

ps. : hu taught u driving? I also want to learn driving tractor plzzzzzz blush.gif

hey all, i crashed my car 2day,  and i wasnt wearing my belt so i kinda whacked my head really hard & now its kinda hurting alot

ive lost count of how many crashes ive had, but here are a few...

1 hit tree in my 1st test

2 drove mums car thru garage door

3 hit the bak of an ambulance on an emrgency call (my car got stuk underneath and i got dragged down the road and the paramedics treated me 4 shock in the same ambulance)

4 hit a bus

5 hit a huge white van

6 hit a HGV

7reversed in2 a bmw but drove off cus i noticed the jamaican flag n didnt really want 2 get my teeth kicked in lol

8 went in2 the back of a womans brand new merc - that ws quite bad

9 reversed into a footballers car but drove off (i mean they're loaded enuff as it is)

10 drove into lampost (twice in a row)

11 drove into metal pipe whilst tryin 2 park (twice in a row)

12 reversed in2 car while tryin 2 park

13 drove in2 the bak of jag x type (that ws 2day)

14 took off like 3 or more wing mirrors cus i ws drivin 2 close 2 parked cars

15got my car scratched all over one time wen i 4got 2 put the handbrake on and it rolled in2 the bushes and i didnt know and i had reported it stolen to the cops

16 drove in2 the back of sum womans car, jeeeeeeez she ws drivn 2 slow!

ive also got 3 points 4 speeding  & ive been pulled ovr 4 drivin thru bus lanes and talking on my phone but i kinda talk my way out of it, advantage of being law student!

id really love to take up Formula Wo

man Racing, but my folks dont agree to it 

This reminds me of my mom...lol when i was a little boy i remember one day dad was giving mom a crash course in driving...and that was in the country side in the caribbean where cows sometimes walk the roads tongue.gif ........my mom ran into a cow lol.....since then the poor woman doesn't drive anymore lol........i've had some crazy accidents too.....once with a motorcycle...where i ripped away all the flesh on my left hand....ewww ..i know....then once i ran into a cops car.....that was jokes tooo..................but anyways drive safe....don't speed follow the laws please.....cuz im gonna be a cop guru kirpaa...and if u speeding u get a ticket and some latti :e: jks