Complaint from haryana jaat brothers!

shastarSingh

27 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Best way to solve this is to get local Rajastanis to get parchaar training and then you go back to Rajastan and do the parchaar.

Maybe some local Rajastani Sikhs can get sponsorship to get the training.

Another way is perhaps going the online route. In that get parchaar training on-line, I think that's how Basics of Sikhi does it.

My bad, I meant harayanvis not rajastanis

Also there a lot of Sikhs in the border districts of Punjab/Haryana as well as Sikhs in Delhi.

try them

20 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

My bad, I meant harayanvis not rajastanis

Also there a lot of Sikhs in the border districts of Punjab/Haryana as well as Sikhs in Delhi.

try them

Newly trained parcharaks r a good idea but we also need services of parcharaks like pinderpal who hv decades of experience.

Pinderpal is a very good Singh and u can't make a pinderpal in few years.

The stories I've heard about the general attitude and greed of some of the 80s and 90s top tier kirtaniyeh (who we all grew up listening to) when sangat approached them for bookings is shocking. I thought it was mischief making at first, but so many different people from all over the place said virtually the same thing.

I knew one of the Singhs who was an instrumentalist in a kirtani jatha who rolled in those high circles since childhood, and he had some tales to tell. He gradually distanced himself from it all because he says his shardaa and bharosa was circling the drain from the things he saw. Don't get me wrong, it was nothing sexual or anything like that, just general Punjabiyat behaviour, the exact opposite of the way these parcharaks and kirtaniyeh tell us scrubbers in the sangat how we should conduct ourselves when it comes to social issues of "ooch neech", etc.

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The stories I've heard about the general attitude and greed of some of the 80s and 90s top tier kirtaniyeh (who we all grew up listening to) when sangat approached them for bookings is shocking. I thought it was mischief making at first, but so many different people from all over the place said virtually the same thing.

I knew one of the Singhs who was an instrumentalist in a kirtani jatha who rolled in those high circles since childhood, and he had some tales to tell. He gradually distanced himself from it all because he says his shardaa and bharosa was circling the drain from the things he saw. Don't get me wrong, it was nothing sexual or anything like that, just general Punjabiyat behaviour, the exact opposite of the way these parcharaks and kirtaniyeh tell us scrubbers in the sangat how we should conduct ourselves when it comes to social issues of "ooch neech", etc.

Bhainchod "professor" darshan "singh" was a very greedy kirtaniya of those times. He was tharrkee too.

Khaarrkus shud hv sent him to he'll then.

15 minutes ago, proactive said:

There is so much potential in Sikhi becoming the religion of a large chunk of the population of Haryana, northern Rajasthan and west UP. So Hindu Jaats who want to remain in the Manuvaadi order are already trying to present the conversion of Jaats to Sikhi as a betrayal like this guy.

He is presenting Jaats as having been Hindus thorugh out history when the truth is the Jats' original religion was ancestor worship or Jathera. Just as we have Jathera shrines for all the Jat gots in Punjab there are Jathera shrines for the Jaats of UP, Haryana and Rajasthan. He states that many villages around Delhi have become Sikh during the ongoing Kisan Andolan. The comments section is quite amusing, some Hindu Punjabi are trying to turn the Jaats against Sikhi by saying that Khalistanis and Khalsa Aid are trying to convert them to Sikhi to create Khalistan!! I wish that were true!! 

Another recent video on Jaats and Sikhi.

We as a panth need to formulate a strategy to convert crores of jaats,gujjars and vanjaras into sikhi.

Rampal was a fraud saint in haryana who is behind bars at present.

He still has millions of chelas in haryana and other states of India who believe in kabir as supreme entity. Many of them are also showing interest in sikhi and hv recently held meetings with a group of gursikhs I know.

Had it been Muslims, they would hv sent hundreds of mullahs overnight to convert these people.

SGPC is no longer interested in promotion of sikhi and our famous rich parcharaks are busy running to west and getting their families settle in first world countries.