Ouija

HardKaur

ssa!

if you don't know what OUIJA is its basically a board with yes/ no/ goodbye and the alphabet... basically u ask it questions... it meaning a 'spirit' and you ask it questions and it answers.... by saying yes/ no or spelling...

well is it against sikhi to use these things? has anyone actually played it?

i don't believe in ghosts and stuff but i have played it and its sooooooo freaky i don't know how to explain it but it MOVES and it works....

--lil princess

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I believe in ghosts totally, I'm pretty sure its written in Gurbani aswell that they do exist

pas praeth mughadh paathhar ko thaarai ||

Even beasts, ghosts and the stone-hearted are saved.

and yea i would be careful of those things, the spirits just need a medium, dont get urself in ne trouble doing that stuff. Just do paath and hope that nothing sticks with you........ :wub:

pul chuk maaf

Guest balwinderkaur

where's our dear jagjit bhainji??? she has LOTS of ghost stories to tell......those which she has experienced firsthand are the BEST ones. comeon bhainji, tell us.......i miss listening to your ghost stories.

BTW, malaysia ghosts are SCARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY. shhh shhh.gif .....and let the story telling begin.

where's our dear jagjit bhainji??? she has LOTS of ghost stories to tell......those which she has experienced firsthand are the BEST ones. comeon bhainji, tell us.......i miss listening to your ghost stories.

BTW, malaysia ghosts are SCARRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY. shhh shhh.gif .....and let the story telling begin.

both jkaur and balwinder kaur penjeez have tons of stories...come on...start !!!