funny questions !

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

saadh sangat ji .. daas has few questions to ask you all ..

(1) does palm reading comes in gurmat/sikhi?

(2) There are many joona example : ghost, worm, snake, etc… so car, cycle, bike, bus, trucks, tire, pencil, pen .. these kinds of thing are these joona too??

Heheheeh lolll.. I know my questions are nonsense.. oh well iguess now sangat knows that how moorakh I m … heheheheeh

Bhul chuk maafi jeoo

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

(2) There are many joona example : ghost, worm, snake, etc… so car, cycle, bike, bus, trucks, tire, pencil, pen .. these kinds of thing are these joona too??

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

1)things like palm reading and forehead reading do exist....frm personal experience...a guy walked up 2 me in the street and told me he had read my forehead and that i was a very lucky person, i told him i dont hold faith in such things as palm or 4head reading, he then kinda surprised me by teling me of things that had happend in my past, he even gave me names, he then predicted my future to which i simply replied that im a sikh, i beieve in God, ten Guru ji's& Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and that whatever happens in my life is due to my own actions (i.e. we reap what we sow) and also God's will

a fellow sikh once told me a story of wher a woman could not hav children, she wnt 2 Guru ji (4giv me i hav 4gotten which Guru ji) and she asked will she hav a child, Guru ji sed show me ur hand, Guru ji replied no u will not hav children, its not written on ur hand, so she walked off n Guru ji sed hold up, u havent asked me yet, so she asked and she received! So in sikhi we hav the power 2 change what is written, we can make it better or worse thru our own actions

2) lol@th

is question :TH: mmmmmm i dont think we will be cars n stuff cus they r man made!! evrythin els u mentioned as in ghosts n worms n stuff r living in the sens they are or contain souls and they r created by God - Karta Purkh

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

1)things like palm reading and forehead reading do exist....frm personal experience...a guy walked up 2 me in the street and told me he had read my forehead and that i was a very lucky person, i told him i dont hold faith in such things as palm or 4head reading, he then kinda surprised me by teling me of things that had happend in my past, he even gave me names, he then predicted my future to which i simply replied that im a sikh, i beieve in God, ten Guru ji's& Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and that whatever happens in my life is due to my own actions (i.e. we reap what we sow) and also God's will

a fellow sikh once told me a story of wher a woman could not hav children, she wnt 2 Guru ji (4giv me i hav 4gotten which Guru ji) and she asked will she hav a child, Guru ji sed show me ur hand, Guru ji replied no u will not hav children, it

s not written on ur hand, so she walked off n Guru ji sed hold up, u havent asked me yet, so she asked and she received! So in sikhi we hav the power 2 change what is written, we can make it better or worse thru our own actions

Nah thta Sakhi si a bit inaccurate, as it Guru Gobind Singh ji or sRi Guru Hargobind SAhib ji, and he says - well if you havn't been able to get kids, it's not in your karms (nothing about HANDS) and it's not written in you're Kismat, adn the bibi goes - Likh do - write it for me then... Point being Guru SAhib isnt limited to read someone's hand is he wants to know everything about them :wub: :@ , I'm pretty Sure Antarjami means you don't need to look at a person's palm to know who and what they are grin.gif

as for the man on the street - fair enough he mgiht have done a lot of seva, simran and achieved Ridhia Sidhia (spiritual powers) but it seems like he's stuck at that stage, and isn't developing spiritually.

Reading hands is just a waste of time, and has no value in Sikhi :@

as the infamous Mr SIngh says - WHy read the hand and the horoscope, and not the Hukam of Dhan Sri Guru Granth SAhib ji Maharaj who speaks to us all the time - jsut tha we're shutting our ears for maharaj and decline to listen to him!!!

WE CAN SPEAK to MAHA

RAJ and take his advice if we WANT TO, but there's a certain procedure for everything, just liek you can't speak to your Chacha ji in India by yelling from UK :@ certain procedure for us to speak to MAharaj, why waste time on these small things :@

Click here if you want to find out the procedure GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ SPEAKS to us and ADVICES US

2) lol@this question :TH:  mmmmmm i dont think we will be cars n stuff cus they r man made!! evrythin els u mentioned as in ghosts n worms n stuff r living in the sens they are or contain souls and they r created by God - Karta Purkh

Yeha it's about if something has a JYOT, plants, cells w'eva then yeah, but not cars :e:

bhull chukk maaf

and sorry for amking sucha loooooooong post blush.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Kh

alsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sat Sri Akal:

One of the pillars of the highest Sikh mentality is that of accepting the Almighty's hukam. So these things are unnecessary for a Sikh, as they accept whatever is to happen as the Almighty's Will. Now, do these skills exist? Sure. Do they have any value for a Sikh? Not really. The ideal Sikh remains content through the best and the worst of life and sees neither joy or sadness in either.

I not know...but if my car is a joon, then the Almighty is certainly punishing it... :e: . Serously though, joon is a term that usually applies to living things.

Bacteria and things living like that also count as joons. I have also heared that some other natural physical things are also counted, and I have always wondered if this was accurate. I have heard taht mountains (parbat) is also a joon- is this correct? How can it be correct?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

mountains and stones are definitely joons .we have been stones too. we retain the characteristics of each joon we pass through in our soul

but progress is always there.

gauVI guAwryrI mhlw 5 ]

keI jnm Bey kIt pqMgw ]

keI jnm gj mIn kurMgw ]

keI jnm pMKI srp hoieE ]

keI jnm hYvr ibRK joieE ]1]

imlu jgdIs imln kI brIAw ]

icrMkwl ieh dyh sMjrIAw ]1] rhwau ]

keI jnm sYl igir kirAw ]

keI jnm grB ihir KirAw ]

keI jnm swK kir aupwieAw ]

lK caurwsIh join BRmwieAw ]2]

swDsMig BieE jnmu prwpiq ]

kir syvw Bju hir hir gurmiq ]

iqAwig mwnu JUTu AiBmwnu ]

jIvq mrih drgh prvwnu ]3]

jo ikCu hoAw su quJ qy hogu ]

Avru n dUjw krxY jogu ]

qw imlIAY jw lYih imlwie ]

khu nwnk hir hir gux gwie ]4]3]72]!

gourree guaaraeree mehalaa 5 ||

kee janam bheae keett patha(n)gaa ||

kee janam gaj meen kura(n)gaa ||

kee janam pa(n)khee sarap hoeiou ||

kee janam haivar brikh joeiou ||1||

mil jagadhees milan kee bareeaa ||

chira(n)kaal eih dhaeh sa(n)jareeaa ||1|| rehaao ||

kee janam sail gir kariaa ||

kee janam garabh hir khariaa ||

kee janam saakh kar oupaaeiaa ||

lakh chouraaseeh jon bhramaaeiaa ||2||

saadhhasa(n)g bhaeiou janam paraapath ||

kar saevaa bhaj har har gur

amath ||

thiaag maan jhoot(h) abhimaan ||

jeevath marehi dharageh paravaan ||3||

jo kishh hoaa s thujh thae hog ||

avar n dhoojaa karanai jog ||

thaa mileeai jaa laihi milaae ||

kahu naanak har har gun gaae ||4||3||72||

Gauree Gwaarayree, Fifth Mehl:

In so many incarnations, you were a worm and an insect;

in so many incarnations, you were an elephant, a fish and a deer.

In so many incarnations, you were a bird and a snake.

In so many incarnations, you were yoked as an ox and a horse. ||1||

Meet the Lord of the Universe - now is the time to meet Him.

After so very long, this human body was fashioned for you. ||1||Pause||

In so many incarnations, you were rocks and mountains;

in so many incarnations, you were aborted in the womb;

in so many incarnations, you developed branches and leaves;

you wandered through 8.4 million incarnations. ||2||

Through the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, you obtained this human life.

Do seva - selfless service; follow the Guru's Teachings, and vibrate the Lord's Name, Har, Har.

Abandon pride, falsehood and arrogance.

Remain dead while yet alive, and you shall be welcomed in the Court of the Lord. ||3||

Whatever has been, and whatever shall be, comes from You, Lord.

No one else can do anything at all.

We are united with You, when You unite us with Yourself.

Says Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, Har, Har. ||4||3||72||

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!