We might physically attack each other!

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Lately some parcharaks hv got Gobind gita published and hv plans to do its katha.

Damdami taksal Mehta chowk calls itself puratan samparda.

They are scaring these parcharaks to stop their work on Gobind gita.

Had it been anarchy like situation, they might hv physically threatened these parcharaks.

Just because an organization is old, doesn't mean it's 100% right.

ok but I am talking about sampradaiye which were recognised. I know the Damdami Mehta Chowk Bhindra Taksal links themselves to Baba Deep Singh and maybe Bhai Mani Singh, but I am talking about samprada which were recognised and written about in the history books as well as oral tradition.

It's shocking to see the taksal are threatening against Gobind Gita, wouldn't expect it from them. However Singhs/sikhs within Nirmala sampradaiye are also scholars and teachers of Santhiya, and some Sants come from this sampradaiye as well, and Nirmala sikhs would welcome Gobind Gita and prachar. 

45 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Nihangs preserve Guru ji's baana and old rehit.

They preserve Guru Gobind Singh ji's baani.

But they need to listen to panth as well.

Lesser cannabis leaves in shageedi degh.

Same khande baate da amrit for women. Kirpan amrit is for non sikh women who agree to marry a Singh and raise kids as Sikhs.

It used to be normal to listen to Nihang Singhs as the voice and commanders of the panth, as opposed to listening to less rehitee sikhs. However, with SGPC, it seems to have become about listening to scholars and those who think they know better and start their own sects, than actual rehitee Singhs!

Nihang Singhs already have pahul ceremony for Singhnis, and it probably exists all the way from Guru Gobind Singh.

5 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

ok but I am talking about sampradaiye which were recognised. I know the Damdami Mehta Chowk Bhindra Taksal links themselves to Baba Deep Singh and maybe Bhai Mani Singh, but I am talking about samprada which were recognised and written about in the history books as well as oral tradition.

It's shocking to see the taksal are threatening against Gobind Gita, wouldn't expect it from them. However Singhs/sikhs within Nirmala sampradaiye are also scholars and teachers of Santhiya, and some Sants come from this sampradaiye as well, and Nirmala sikhs would welcome Gobind Gita and prachar. 

It used to be normal to listen to Nihang Singhs as the voice and commanders of the panth, as opposed to listening to less rehitee sikhs. However, with SGPC, it seems to have become about listening to scholars and those who think they know better and start their own sects, than actual rehitee Singhs!

Nihang Singhs already have pahul ceremony for Singhnis, and it probably exists all the way from Guru Gobind Singh.

Don't nihangs hv kirpan amrit for women?

28 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

So in 1699 vaisakhi, punj pyaras gave kirpan amrit to bibis?

I don't think so.

May be in hazaur Sahib, Guru Sahib allowed His fauj to marry local Hindu women if they agree to raise kids as Sikhs. These Hindu women were inclined towards sikhi but they were born and brought up as Hindu.

is that the views of Nihang Singhs and Budha Dal?