Fremont Election Saga...

S1ngh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said the Gurdwara has a congregation of 50000 in one article. I’m just thinking, why don’t they make build another gurdwara with those kinds of numbers? How do they accommodate so many people in just one Gurdwara?

What I find really disturbing is the violent and hate filled atmosphere they’ve created. What exactly do they think they’re going to preach after taking over the Gurdwara? Are they going to be able to preach kindness, forgiveness, love and compassion? Their fighting has ruined the atmosphere of the Gurdwara.

Sometimes we just shoot ourselves in the foot.

Be aware that the LADY who did make the video is the ONE WHO IS CREATING PROBLEMS in sikh kaum. She tried to pull same thing when she was in Sacramento two years ago during bradshaw election and my dad and other requested sangata NOT to give interview to this lady as she only looks to create trouble. I betcha she earned lots of money from this video..

I think we should do away with all these comittees and stuff. They only bring trouble and ego to those who seek power. Let the granthis pick out people from the community to help them do seva and stuff. Comitees are rarely a good idea, and it's rare to find one that doesn't have at least one member that has more than the gurdwara in their mind when they're doing work on it.