Fremont Election Saga...

S1ngh

I believe that it will take few days?? I am not sure.. I betcha whole election probably conducted by county officals.

Anyway let us know who won and by what margin?

The one thing i find funny is that the current gurdwara comm. ppls website states that the "SSA OF SJSU" supports them, while yesterday i got email by ruby who is current SSA Pres. of SJSU said that They supports others and never supported current ppls.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurdwara problems as i see and i usually will discuss with anyone if i get chance.

To me in fact gurdwara is being used as a commercial property now. If some want to do the viaah, they have fixed fees (What if the marriage couple is poor and can't afford a thousand bucks).

Table/Chairs : Get rid of em ! Keep it for Elders and those who have weakness (Usually ppls above 60's)

Elections : No advertisement needed. Fremont election ended up with having ZEE TV advertisements, making dvd's, having full page newspaper advertisement and creating more trouble/tensions. Need to get rid of elections.

Raagis/granthi : It's very well known fact that all of the granthis who come to US only to get the residentship. After their initial few years they get green card and thus they start their own work, which is not bad at all. Afterall this country is full of benifits and everyone looks for something which is good for their family members and so on. So it's sangat's fault who only give a mere income of 1200 a month to the granthi/raagi jatha. Personally me, i won't stick with anyone who will give me 1200 bucks a month with no medical benifits. We need to have granthi/raagi who are born and live in western countries so that they can have attachment towards the youth.

Small steps : Gurdwara ppls should have their own weekly newspaper instead of having a punjabi newspaper with full of ajmeri baba ads and 90% of it's content is full of advertisements of trucking companies, real estate/load deals. Gurdwara is not a community center where we come to find the business deals. Gurdara sahib is not a place where we come to get the page of newspaper to

get our problem solution from some wacko weirdo ajmeri baba. Gurdwara sahib need to have good strong public relation even if it means to supply few $$ to lowly paid News reporters of the region.

i can go on and on.. but i think i should stop here...

Khalsa ji i'm not taking sides, but... RSS and indian govt agents have infiltrated our gurdwaras and taken up high positions such as President, and others and they are ruining us, removing pics of Singh Shaheeds, Removing Pics Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" from calendars, walls, everywhere, stopping PANTHIC confrences, and other "Khalistan" Programs, please pay attention and see into this,

so one side normally is Panthic and the other isnt, and the "bad" side normally makes the Panthic Side Look bad!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Talking about Gurudwara elections - don't know if this is true or not - But apparently the election of Singh Sabha Southall cost £30,000 to arrange, but nobody put an opposing candidate up. Is this right? If true, what a ludicrous waste of money!!!

The problem is that people have too big an ego and want to be the leader, whilst no-one is willing to be a Nimaana Sevadaar. Real leaders, who are capable of leading the Sikhs should be selected, not elected!!! This would occur after consultation with the Panj Pyaare, as to which individuals have the best qualities required to run a Gurudwara.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

Khalsa ji i'm not taking sides, but... RSS and indian govt agents have infiltrated our gurdwaras and taken up high positions such as President, and others and they are ruining us, removing pics of Singh Shaheeds, Removing Pics Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" from calendars, walls, everywhere, stopping PANTHIC confrences, and other "Khalistan" Programs, please pay attention and see into this,

What's the use of having Shaheed's pictures all over the Gurdwaras?