Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Most likely. I dont know why apne want to be in everyones good books. Let them hate us who cares. Its not like anyone will ever support us. They dont care about us. 

Its messed up you can lose jobs, freeze accounts due to not having vaccine,

I've not had them either, and time i've been looked down at by drs, places...

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Yuppppp these goras will realize later when hindu population increases who really are the bad ones. 

I don't believe so going by UK. Hindus are infinitely more passive than us, just like goray like (they love docile indians). I'm seeing lots of hindu women in relationships with goray here these days, more than before. I think they are trying to cement their position. Anglos have and will fight against Sikhs for hindus. Because of certain characteristics, they will see Sikhs as the trouble makers, ones threatening to derail their long term economic plans with india. They way they've (and still let) let Sikh girls get groomed and abused here should inform you of their attitude towards us. 

These people will try and tag team against us. 

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

Those Singhs protesting against trudeau are based and they are anti globalization, about 2A guns freedom...but they need to be cautious...being used

This is what I'm saying. We know about these elites and the nwo and all that but we should not be protesting against all this by supporting people who hate us. They will think no matter how much we hate them they will still support us. No wonder everyone uses us.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Most likely. I dont know why apne want to be in everyones good books. Let them hate us who cares. Its not like anyone will ever support us. They dont care about us. 

Exactly. We should revel in our enemies hate. Send them a few 'f**k yous' back regularly. 

3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Those Singhs protesting against trudeau are based and they are anti globalization, about 2A guns freedom...but they need to be cautious...being used

One thing I don't get is why apnay don't let others do their own dirty work. I mean we lost so much from jumping into other people's world wars before - still ain't learnt. 

What's 2A guns freedom?