Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Gujjus are only good for scamming and spreading hate.

Ironically Gujjis girls marrrying Punjabi munde is very common ...i can name you 10

However i think unless they want to convert fully Sikh leave hindu rituals behind then fine ow these apne should leave Sikhi 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I actually think right now, in the UK, a lot of hindu women want to marry Sikhs and even convert. I think they know we are braver than their men and feel insecure. Else they are going out with street  kalay or goray now, because of insecurity and the rise of racism. 

That's the ones not completely full of hate against us. Which has increased. Priti's bolstered them and given them a role model. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think this was THE big mistake made historically by our ancestors who sided with goray in the 'mutiny'. They should have cleverly tried to screw all sides over.  

Long ago I read somewhere that singhs during that time supported the goras because they hated the thought of having to join india and Hindus. It was like 2 years ago someone posted pages from a book that sikhs from the punjab didnt like the other indians.

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's the ones not completely full of hate against us. Which has increased. Priti's bolstered them and given them a role model. 

Depends ,,,the ones i know marry to gujjis are culture jatt types ...not much Sikhi

I am seeing whites, blacks coming into Sikhi embracing kes and so on

I think those culture jatts who marry hindus should completely leave Sikhi ...sorry but we dont need more Amitabh bachan anymore

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Long ago I read somehwere that singhs during that time supported the goras because they hated the thought of having to join india and Hindus. It was like 2 years ago someone posted pages from a book that sikhs from the punjab didnt like the other indians.

This is partially true, but there were other more independent options on the table. Remember India wasn't even a concept back then. That decision played a major part in making us look like docile people willing to subjugate ourselves to goray. Though, from what I've read certain Sikhs were trying to make apnay loyal to goray break away.  Look at what we are talking about right now, exactly the same thing. Trying to tell our people not to support white supremacists.