Sikhs standing with the Canada Truck Convoy - Thoughts?

Kau89r8

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

This is partially true, but there were other more independent options on the table. Remember India wasn't even concept back then. That decision played a major part in making us look like docile people willing to subjugate ourselves to goray. Though, from what I've read certain Sikhs were trying to make apnay loyal to goray break away.  Look at what we are talking about right now, exactly the same thing. Trying to tell our people not to support white supremacists. 

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Depends ,,,the ones i know marry to gujjis are culture jatt types ...not much Sikhi

I am seeing whites, blacks coming into Sikhi embracing kes and so on

I think those culture jatts who marry hindus should completely leave Sikhi ...sorry but we dont need more Amitabh bachan anymore

Omg have you noticed that children born from sikh mothers and hindu fathers are always rabid anti Sikhs? Why is it so? 

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Omg have you noticed that children born from sikh mothers and hindu fathers are always rabid anti Sikhs? Why is it so? 

Wasn't that happening in 70 80s when Singhs were getting killed....they wanted to make sure Sikh women don't marry Singhs but hindus ..and govind ram types

It was part of their plan hence they gave birth to these scums...jagdish tyler, bachan so on

7 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think sometimes a women who goes with another race (not always) detests their own. There might be historical reasons for this (like bad experiences with family, i.e. perceived oppression) or it could just be a way of alleviating cognitive dissonance from their decision. So their children may overtly or subtly pick up on this hate/resentment - and internalise it.  

Or, some of our own treat these kids with suspicion and as half-baked, and they hate us back due to the perceived rejection. Panjabi Sikhs can be strange in a certain way, where they'd be up the ar5e of an outsider community (like goray), but hostile to their own own? Might be that competitiveness and sociopathy at work?  

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think sometimes a women who goes with another race (not always) detests their own. There might be historical reasons for this (like bad experiences with family, i.e. perceived oppression) or it could just be a way of alleviating cognitive dissonance from their decision. So their children may overtly or subtly pick up on this hate/resentment - and internalise it.  

Or, some of our own treat these kids with suspicion and as half-baked, and they hate us back due to the perceived rejection. Panjabi Sikhs can be strange in a certain way, where they'd be up the ar5e of an outsider community (like goray), but hostile to their own own? Might be that competitiveness and sociopathy at work?  

You are right. Seen this with east asian women who marry white men and hate east asian men. 

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

They also influence sikh women to be anti sikh through that shitty bollywood. Every second movie will show a sikh female character going with a hindu dude behind her sikh father's back. Have you noticed how they emasculate sikh men in their movies and show hindu men as the ideal men.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can actually sit through one of these. 

That being said, a film like Sardar Udham is like a red hot knife through the butter of this agenda.