Sikh Unit

Premi5

Very interesting read

https://realsikhissues.co/wp-content/uploads/mybooks/The-Forbidden-Truth-By-Sikh-Unit-2.pdf

Topics Covered:

Chapter 1 – Sex Crimes & scandals within the Sikh Community

Chapter 2 – My experiences as a vigilante

Chapter 3 – Why I think fewer people should take Amrit

Chapter 4 – The Meaning of Sangat for me

Chapter 5 – The State of the Khalsa through my eyes

Chapter 6 – How Sikh Unit was betrayed by the Sikh Community

Chapter 7 – Sikhi was meant to be simple, but is it these days?

Chapter 8 – Sikhism is the best religion in the world!

Chapter 9 – What has happened to mind state of Sikh women?

Chapter 10 – <banned word filter activated> gimmicks (pakhand) that modern Sikhs do?

Chapter 11 – My Experiences and inner thoughts

Chapter 12 – Role Play About Grooming

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Very interesting read

https://realsikhissues.co/wp-content/uploads/mybooks/The-Forbidden-Truth-By-Sikh-Unit-2.pdf

Topics Covered:

Chapter 1 – Sex Crimes & scandals within the Sikh Community

Chapter 2 – My experiences as a vigilante

Chapter 3 – Why I think fewer people should take Amrit

Chapter 4 – The Meaning of Sangat for me

Chapter 5 – The State of the Khalsa through my eyes

Chapter 6 – How Sikh Unit was betrayed by the Sikh Community

Chapter 7 – Sikhi was meant to be simple, but is it these days?

Chapter 8 – Sikhism is the best religion in the world!

Chapter 9 – What has happened to mind state of Sikh women?

Chapter 10 – <banned word filter activated> gimmicks (pakhand) that modern Sikhs do?

Chapter 11 – My Experiences and inner thoughts

Chapter 12 – Role Play About Grooming

This one was really eye opening for me. Firstly for the expose on predators in our ranks, secondly for the way he accurately portrays how street guys who stood up for the panth in the past were not given due respect by the panth, and essentially many tried to use and abuse them. 

In our history Sikh girls and women were abducted, and then raped and killed by the Mughal
Empire. Some women joined the Khalsa army and armed themselves and went out fighting
instead of getting raped. Nowadays we say our girls get groomed by Muslim gangs, but it is
just not that simple. In the past it was more raggo and clear cut. But these days some Sikhs
really exploit the grooming term. In a lot of cases we came across we realised the families of a
girl dating a Muslim would just say grooming to save themselves from dishonour. When we
located the girl in question she would say she is very happy with her Muslim boyfriend and
had just ran away willingly because her parents didn’t agree. Sometimes when a girl was
caught dating a Muslim by her family she would lie to her parents and say she had been
groomed and blackmailed. Majority of the time it was the Sikh girls that instigated the
relationship and sex. Yeah there were some cases, in which young girls were being groomed,
but even then the girls were willing, but obviously they weren’t old enough and were
exploited by predators who took advantage of their age and naivety. In all of the cases I came
across, the girl had some sort of role in why she ended up in the plight she did. What shocks
me is; when some of them felt violated they expected us to get revenge but when it was all
good they would not give two fucks about us. In my mind I used to think these girls have the
guts to lie to their parents and sleep around but don’t have the guts to get revenge
themselves. After a while we gave up on grooming cases as it was hard to get to the real truth,
and if the girl is really a victim, they should go to the police and get revenge themselves. It
would be different if our girls were getting kidnapped like back in days, but that is not the
case, the girls want to engage in relationships and sex, it takes two to tango. I feel as if our
community play on the grooming thing too much. To this date I have not come across a case in
which the girl was totally not at fault.

Something I've felt since day one but it's a very unpopular stance to take. It's very hard to accept because it means you're thinking negatively about the females of your quom, but because it's true you can't delude yourself. Long-term you do more harm that way.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Something I've felt since day one but it's a very unpopular stance to take. It's very hard to accept because it means you're thinking negatively about the females of your quom, but because it's true you can't delude yourself. Long-term you do more harm that way.

I hear that. But, ignoring it, or playing it down (as was done previously), made it endemic. Believe you me, it's quite prevalent. What the brother who wrote that probably didn't get at the time of writing was the deeply embedded, long standing cultural aspects/practices that were part and parcel of them exploiting girls. We can see it going on globally now.  Also people did not understand just how profitable pimping girls out was (most of us didn't get this until Bhai Mohan Singh highlighted it and we saw other professional pimps from e. europe come in and do it blatantly with big 'stables'). People had an idea that it was a attack on Sikhs but we didn't realise that financially it was something that can rival drug money with a lot less risk.  I don't think blokes had much choice but to confront it. It was BAD in the past. It's not exaggerated to the extent that writer thinks. I spoke to guys in the midlands a few decades ago, it was going on, what might have happened is that people disrupted it here early (thanks to the B'ham heads up)?  Thankfully, efforts of the past seem to have born some fruit (for now at least) and grooming from a certain quarter isn't something that is unrecognised or talking about it considered 'islamophobic' as it was for many years. Sikhs also have confidence to face up to this reality, when before they'd be: 

Image result for meme of ostrich with head in sand | Head in the sand, Ostrich  head in sand, Ostrich  

Also we realise how the indigenous attitudes towards such things (i.e. covertly supporting these activities through media, social services and the police) play their part. 

@Premi5 You'd do well to read the brother's pamphlet / e-book. I'm not having a go at you at all (I've actually grown to appreciate your dry approach, lol), but you have a fairly glossy / naive view of things when it comes to the world and the uncomfortable realities facing Sikhs who've fallen through the cracks and can smell the bull5hit of our own side.

Reading that brother's views, it feels like a view into my head. That guy knows the score, and it's always those fellers who end up walking away because the bakwaas is too strong.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

How so?

It is just interesting to hear an alternative perspective on what is going on with the whole "grooming" situation in the UK. Since I am not from the UK, you guys obviously know a lot more about it than me.

It does make sense to me. Our community has a tendency (and we aren't the only community with this tendency) to put a certain "spin" on things to save the "honor of the family."

12 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

It is just interesting to hear an alternative perspective on what is going on with the whole "grooming" situation in the UK. Since I am not from the UK, you guys obviously know a lot more about it than me.

It does make sense to me. Our community has a tendency (and we aren't the only community with this tendency) to put a certain "spin" on things to save the "honor of the family."

Most of these cases are clandestine relationships that have gone awry, and then to save face, Sikh "enforcers" are called in - manipulated with emotive rhetoric - to signal to the wider Sikh community that the girl's honour wasn't knowingly thrown away by the girl herself but was taken by the conniving Muslim. It's usually the mother of the girl who fills the husband's / father's ear with nonsense to ensure the daughter doesn't find herself on the marriage blacklist and gossip merry-go-round.

Like the guy said, that's not to say Muslims have a right to target Sikh girls, BUT if the girls go LOOKING for fun with these Satanic desert devils, what can you honestly do aside from shrugging your shoulders?

People will cry, "But what about Sikh men!" and I say to that, "F**k off with that 5hit." Despite the insanity of the West, men and women are NOT the same and never will be. I don't believe a Sikh guy should be messing with a Muslima regardless of the situation, BUT when a Sikh female goes off with a Muslah, that's just so wrong on so many levels. The "We are One" crowd need shooting.