Why every sikh shud be environmentalist!

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

We hv one last chance.

The world needs to do 3 things.

Accept Guru Nanak Dev dev ji as Satguru and take Naam from punj pyare.

Reduce world population.

Make eco villages and live green lifestyle even in cities.

Sorry one more thing.

Humans shud totally reject tobacco.

When I was in Delhi, I could feel tobacco while breathing air.

All the fake babaas and bhainchods like ram rahim, ashutosh, radhasoamis tell their chellaas to give up alcohol but not tambakku.

Alcohol is not bajjar kurehit but still it shud be avoided.

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

All the fake babaas and bhainchods like ram rahim, ashutosh, radhasoamis tell their chellaas to give up alcohol but not tambakku.

Why don't they tell them to give up Tobacco ?

Most people I think are aware of the need to protect environment, but moving away from living 'modern' life is quite a big commitment for most people. 

I agree with what you said somewhere about plastic. 

I think natural disasters will be Nature's way of protesting (as I have heard in Katha)

@shastarSingh Panjabis are terrible from what I have seen with regards to overusing cars. My uncle in Jalandhar would not walk 10 minutes from his house to his workplace because walking is not seen as something 'wealthy' people do in the city ? And the area was reasonable/not dirty

23 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

d.ou see people who don't believe in Karam like these abrahamics it is very easy for them to be selfish and do things that better their own interests at the cost of others. But we forgot that. We have done so much paap by destroying the rivers, cutting down the forests , industrializing the meat industry and causing so much terror to innocent animals. The fact that people think all this will not come back to bite them? 

I think 'Dharmis' in India are exactly the same if  not worse, if they are maya/business-minded

Does anyone else think that the pressure from Western countries towards India and China to reduce pollution is hypocritical and with an agenda to stop India and China's economic progress ?

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Most people I think are aware of the need to protect environment, but moving away from living 'modern' life is quite a big commitment for most people. 

I think natural disasters will be Nature's way of protesting (as I have heard in Katha)

@shastarSingh Panjabis are terrible from what I have seen with regards to overusing cars. My uncle in Jalandhar would not walk 10 minutes from his house to his workplace because walking is not seen as something 'wealthy' people do in the city ? And the area was reasonable/not dirty

I think 'Dharmis' in India are exactly the same if  not worse, if they are maya/business-minded

Does anyone else think that the pressure from Western countries towards India and China to reduce pollution is hypocritical and with an agenda to stop India and China's economic progress ?

It is hypocritical.

The world wants to buy cheap things made via Chinese labour and then do drama that China is doing pollution.

All the politicians, media etc. Are bhainchods.

11 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

These western countries get their textiles made in third world countries so as to not pollute their own environment and also sell the products at way higher prices while making the poor people work in sweatshops. They are all only for money but in order to reduce pollution in their own countries sent manufacturing to 3rd world countries. People think colonialism is over.  Look at these places like LA and all and how much waste they must produce everyday.

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

It is hypocritical.

The world wants to buy cheap things made via Chinese labour and then do drama that China is doing pollution.

All the politicians, media etc. Are bhainchods.

facts. They want cheap products made in China and then sell it for way higher prices to make profit and also reduce pollution in their own countries but then do drama of being all for the environment. Buying the latest phone is their priority even if the old one works fine. These so called environment activists living in LA drinking fresh green juice out of plastic cups and talking about saving animals and planet.