Improving medical care of India!

7 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

India always had a huge population though no?

Nowhere near as much as today. In 1947 there were 350 million Indians, 75 years later there are almost 1.4 billion. So over a billion have been added in just 75 years. It will overtake China in a few years as the most populated country in the world.

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Yes but even with so much research, there still happens very contradictory research in allopathy.

Tobacco is the worst thing to inhale in this world. If I m not wrong in 1930's or 1940s even tobacco was said to hv health and medicinal purposes.

Am I right @proudkaur21

I agree but there is a point that some modern medicines have helped but then people realized they could profit from it so it has been pushed onto the public negatively. Its like how things start for the good but then people out of greed want to use them for their own profits and stuff. Like today they are making people extremely dependent on the medications for every small thing just to make profit. Things start for good but then the greedy bad people take over.

51 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Nowhere near as much as today. In 1947 there were 350 million Indians, 75 years later there are almost 1.4 billion. So over a billion have been added in just 75 years. It will overtake China in a few years as the most populated country in the world.

Population is the root of most problems.

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I agree but there is a point that some modern medicines have helped but then people realized they could profit from it so it has been pushed onto the public negatively. Its like how things start for the good but then people out of greed want to use them for their own profits and stuff. Like today they are making people extremely dependent on the medications for every small thing just to make profit. Things start for good but then the greedy bad people take over.

Can we use 70-80% natural/traditional medicine and 20-30% allopathy/modern medicine ?

8 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I hv a question.

Alcohol/tobacco is so bad but still very easily available in all countries.

Hemp/cannabis is a gift of God and can even cure cancer. Hemp seeds are complete food and hemp can be used for construction and making clothes but still there are restrictions on cannabis.

4 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv a question.

Hemp/cannabis is a gift of God and can even cure cancer. Hemp seeds are complete food and hemp can be used for construction and making clothes but still there are restrictions on cannabis.

@GurjantGnostic

46 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Can we use 70-80% natural/traditional medicine and 20-30% allopathy/modern medicine ?

The thing is that there needs to be massive research into natural medicine, extracting components from herbs which actually help with the healing and what not. We cannot just switch to natural medicine without much research. There needs to be proper research and clinical trials and for that wide scale organizational support is needed + the funds. Do you think govts will want to fund this when we have allopathy that temporarily does work but who knows what the long term effects are? Most govts  would rather continue with research into modern medicine rather than having to revamp everything and what not for promoting natural medicine. It all comes down to money, profit and greed. Natural medicine is extremely unresearched at least for now but doesn't mean it doesn't work.

9 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv a question.

https://www.facebook.com/483158668458334/posts/4949111331863023/