Nanaksar nagar keertan riots

All-Info

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Today I went to the nanaksar nagar keertan and this was one of the worst experiences I have winessed. Baba Harneck Singh in the nanaksar float dancing around the Guru Granth Sahib Jee. People dancing in the nagar keertan. At the end of the nagar keertan, us 40 singhs just ran towards the float, chanting Khalistan zindabad, and we got stopped by the police. It was very bad. Then some nanaksar young singhs started chanting baba harneck singhs name and dancing at the same time.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nanaksar youth came towards us

Nanaksar youth: Whats your problem, why you causing trouble for.

Us: Your Baba was dancing around the Guru Granth Sahib Jee and in the nagar keertan and thats wrong.

Nanaksar Youth: He is baba jee, he told us to dance in the nagar keertan, we are happy it's baba jee's birthday.

Us: Why you listening to your baba, the true Guru is Guru Granth Sahib.

Nanaksar: This a party

Us. Your baba is nothing like the chardi kala of baba Nand Singh Jee and Baba Meeha Singh Jee.

Then they started chanting dhan baba harneck Singh Sahib Jee and started dancing. around us.

Their were people who were drunk and they were in the float.

Bibiaa saying to baba harneck Singh jee in punjabi "Look at me, look at me" and then they dancing and chanting baba Harneck SIingh name.

Us 40 singhs did look bad protesting everyone thinking were terrorists, but we did the right thing by representing dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh jee.

I am just annoyed, i had witnessed this happen, when this was happening my stomach went all weird.

Maybe if you witnessed this event you would understand whwat happened.

We nearly got arested by the police and the police were saying to us "We are ruining it for the sikh community"

Phul chuck maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Gurfateh!!

Where was the nagar kirtan?

You are going to need evidence or other Singhs/Singhnia to have also witnessed it. Or im guessing if you let it go unnoticed, these people will surely have taken photos or it would be in local news so that would be the evidence.People who do par-take in such anti-panthic behaviour need to be sorted out immediately.

Gurfateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

BIADBI BIADBI BIADBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khalsa ji i was their 2day i was so hurt seeing all of baba Hardick's followers dancing around like chickens. n dat so called baba himself dancin around sri guru granth sahib ji i was amazed!!!

i also took a vidoe of this n if ne1 does want it i will hav it up by nxt friday!!

dey wer dancing in our faces wacko.gif . But we definately hav 2 do somtin bout dis plz khalsa jio lets do somtin :wub: @ !!!!

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!