Memorial Parade

Guest Sony

Fateh,

Hey did neone see the memorial parade that happened in India today?? it was so amazing, to see the Sikh infantry ( i think thats what htey are called) they looked awesome, the only thing missing was a float from Punjab, all the sates had one, but I didnt see the one from Punjab, was hoping khalsa would be all dressed in bana and doing gatka or something. but nai,

still it was really nice to see all the sardars dressed nice and everything :umm: I think we should be proud.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna say your name, because those two posts are gonna be deleted, but for god's sake, get a hold of yourself. That is the most ridiculous stuff i've ever read. My god. How can you have so much hate? You can't stereotype people like that. And so much cursing. What would god think? What would shaheeds think? WHAT WOULD GURU JI THINK? IS THIS HOW SINGHS CONDUCT THEMSELVES? no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

smartsingh....

you need to relax...no need to jump all over bhenji....

if you have a point to make (which i highly doubt)....then present it in a logical, courteous way....otherwise...keep your fingers off the keyboard....

smartsingh....

you need to relax...no need to jump all over bhenji....

if you have a point to make (which i highly doubt)....then present it in a logical, courteous way....otherwise...keep your fingers off the keyboard....

uhh..JSS... you're kinda messed in the head bro.... the posts that smartsingh addressed got deleted..