UNIVERSITY YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR

Jaspaul Singh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa,

Waheguroo ji ki fatehhh !

On my personal behalf, and from the sangat of Kitchener/Waterloo and the SSA at the University of Waterloo, we would like to thank all the sangat that came from far and wide to attend this amazing successful kirtan darbar.

With guru jis kripa, the kirtan was good, the night was amazing.. and the food was good as well which i didnt get to have bad ahh well...

ALSO, i would like to share my deepest apologies with the sangat that came, and wanted time to do a shabad but did not get time. We are deeply sorry as we tried to accomodate the whole sangat and give equal time, but because of the short time we have and the amazing number of kirtanees present it was hard to please everyone. Again i would like to apologize on my behalf...

Overall the kirtan darbar went amazing, we started at 7pm and it went till 3 am !! Hopefully we can put up the kirtan somewhere for the sangat if we can get some host. Thank you all for coming ! :umm:

bhul chuk maph!

Jaspaul Singh,

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa,

Waheguroo ji ki fatehhh !