UNIVERSITY YOUTH KIRTAN DARBAR

Jaspaul Singh

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, Waheguroo ji ki fatehhh

Admin: Please leave this post in this section ^_^- granted

For all of those who came to the NOVEMBER kirtan here at kitchener/waterloo know how good it was and know what others who didnt make it missed out .... :e:

Because of sangat demand we will havethis years kirtan even longer, like a mini raensbai, and ALSO we have arranged a bus to come down from mississauga for the TORONTO sangat.

For more information refer to the poster or get in contact with anyone of us. Thanks.

Daas, ^_^

kirtinfinal3wc.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

last novembers kirtan darbar was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... i can't WAIT for this one... i got the heeby jeebies... hahaha...

and i wouldn't mind listenin to Daasn Daas for 7 hours... :umm: hehehe...

but seriously.. EVERYBODY come out... you WON'T regret it... and come prepared with shabads... :cool:

SEE YOU ALL THERE..!!!

VAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH..!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Seven Hours??? really??? :umm: hehe just kidding, if hes up for doing 7 hours of kirtan lets go for it :@

last kirtan darbar was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so glad u guys decided to extend the time this time around :@ last time it seemed like no one wanted it to finish :cool: got a feeling its gonna be the same this year!!!

Hope to see you all out there!!

awesome job ( that includes the poster :@ )

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

BTW does neone know how we can upload the kirtan from the last kirtan darbar online if we wanted to? i know Gurpreet Veerji was mentioning it.... if I can help let meknow since ive got some time on my hands now :umm:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiicked........

rhensabaiiee is gonna be amazing...i encourage all to attend....last november's kirtan was amazing...

the sevadaars in waterloo ssa are truly dedicated individuals with a lot of sharda and piyaar for sangat...and when you go to the program you truly feel that love in the air....

it is truly a blissful experience...

so...everyone mark it on your calender ...feb12...if you need rides, contact the waterloo ssa...and main thing COME and BRING OTHERS.......

regards,

JSS....

(daasn daas...i'll confirm the address for the cheque to be sent on msn ...aiiight? ...cool)