Voice

smartsingh24

I wanted to adress sangat for a minute, and hopefully this won't be deleted. At least not right away. Alot of people are upset about the recent changes, but why should they be? This forum isn't defined by the mods, admins, or network, this forum is defined by the sangat that visit it regularly. I hope that somehow everyone finds their way back to this forum and begins posting at a normal rate now. This new neutrality thing, I'm looking at it as a chance to expand. We as a sangat can start to make true improvements upon ourselves as a sangat. This shouldn't be something to be grieved over for too long. What's done is done, but what's happening now is what's important. I guess, what i'm gonna be pushing for a while, is that the world we make on these forums, is the world that we live in tommorrow, and our children, and our children's children, and so forth. Forget about 'behind the scenes' conflict. We should try to get back into a normal routine again. Again, please leave this up Admin, I think people should read and respond, as this is more likely to help resolve feelings and stuff.

Guest noonespecial

SMARTSINGH

you are indeed wise..

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Who really cares if the site has changed? People make this out to be some Panthic Tragedy. It's not.

What's worse:

a. SikhSangat seperating from Waheguroo Network

b. NO FORUM AT ALL because everyone is so upset over what has happened

sorry to be a little harsh..

but suck it up people! It's not the end of the world.

:e:

I STILL think we need to get akal takht involved.... i don't think jathedar vedanti or jagir kaur even KNOWS about this!!! they need to be informed, and the state of trauma and despair in the sikh quam over this news HAS to be dealt with! the amount of tears that have been given up are far too many to count and no one should have to face this fear alone!!

I'm starting a petition.... i dunno about what, but if we get a million signatures, it'll show them we're serious! who's in?!?!

I STILL think we need to get akal takht involved.... i don't think jathedar vedanti or jagir kaur even KNOWS about this!!! they need to be informed, and the state of trauma and despair in the sikh quam over this news HAS to be dealt with! the amount of tears that have been given up are far too many to count and no one should have to face this fear alone!!

I'm starting a petition.... i dunno about what, but if we get a million signatures, it'll show them we're serious! who's in?!?!

JAPMAN singh for president ................

................. on sec thought ... LOL.gif

JAPMAN singh for president ................

................. on sec thought ... LOL.gif

LOL.gif