Todays Hukamnama

naam_jap

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 23, 2005, Friday 05:30 AM. IST

TODEE, FIFTH MEHL:

My tongue sings the Praises of the Lord of the world, the ocean of virtue. Peace, tranquility, poise and delight well up in my mind, and all sorrows run away. || 1 || Pause || Whatever I ask for, I receive; I serve at the Lord’s feet, the source of nectar. I am released from the bondage of birth and death, and so I cross over the terrifying world-ocean. || 1 || Searching and seeking, I have come to understand the essence of reality; the slave of the Lord of the Universe is dedicated to Him. If you desire eternal bliss, O Nanak, ever remember the Lord in meditation. || 2 || 5 || 10 ||

Friday, 10th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 713)

WGJKK

WGJKF

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 24, 2005, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL:

The ignorant fools amass false wealth. The blind, foolish, self-willed manmukhs have gone astray. Poisonous wealth brings constant pain. It will not go with you, and it will not yield any profit. || 1 || True wealth is obtained through the Guru’s Teachings. False wealth continues coming and going. || Pause || The foolish self-willed manmukhs all go astray and die. They drown in the terrifying world-ocean, and they cannot reach either this shore, or the one beyond. But by perfect destiny, they meet the True Guru; imbued with the True Name, day and night, they remain detached from the world. || 2 || Throughout the four ages, the True Bani of His Word is Ambrosial Nectar. By perfect destiny, one is absorbed in the True Name. The Siddhas, the seekers and all men long for the Name. It is obtained only by perfect destiny. || 3 || The True Lord is everything; He is True. Only a few realize the exalted Lord God. He is the Truest of the True; He Himself implants the True Name within. O Nanak, the Lord Himself sees all; He Himself links us to the Truth. || 4 || 7 ||

Saturday, 11th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 665)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

TODAY'S HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB

Sri Amritsar.

December 26, 2005, Monday 05:30 AM. IST

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

Both here and hereafter, the Mighty Guru protects me. God has embellished this world and the next for me, and all my affairs are perfectly resolved. || 1 || Pause || Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, I have found peace and poise, bathing in the dust of the feet of the Holy. Comings and goings have ceased, and I have found stability; the pains of birth and death are eradicated. || 1 || I cross over the ocean of doubt and fear, and the fear of death is gone; the One Lord is permeating and pervading in each and every heart. Nanak has entered the Sanctuary of the Destroyer of pain; I behold His Presence deep within, and all around as well. || 2 || 22 || 108 ||

Monday, 13th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 825)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

December 27, 2005, Tuesday 05:30 AM. ISTBILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

The Perfect Guru has has saved me. He has enshrined the Ambrosial Name of the Lord within my heart, and the filth of countless incarnations has been washed away. || 1 || Pause || The demons and wicked enemies are driven out, by meditating, and chanting the Chant of the Perfect Guru. What can any wretched creature do to me? The radiance of my God is gloriously great. || 1 || Meditating, meditating, meditating in remembrance, I have found peace; I have enshrined His Lotus Feet within my mind. Slave Nanak has entered His Sanctuary; there is none above Him. || 2 || 12 || 98 ||

Tuesday, 14th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 823)

WGJKK

WGJKF

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Today's HukamNaama from Sri Darbaar Saahib:

Raamakalee Mehalaa 5 ||

Raamkalee, Fifth Mehl:

Dhulabh Dhaeh Savaar ||

Make this invaluable human life fruitful.

Jaahi N Dharageh Haar ||

You shall not be destroyed when you go to the Lord's Court.

Halath Palath Thudhh Hoe Vaddiaaee ||

In this world and the next, you shall obtain honor and glory.

A(n)th Kee Baelaa Leae Shhaddaaee ||1||

At the very last moment, He will save you. ||1||

Raam Kae Gun Gaao ||

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

Halath Palath Hohi Dhovai Suhaelae Acharaj Purakh Dhhiaao ||1|| rehaao ||

In both this world and the next, you shall be embellished with beauty, meditating on the wondrous Primal Lord God. ||1||Pause||

Oot(h)ath Bait(h)ath Har Jaap ||

While standing up and sitting down, meditate on the Lord,

Binasai Sagal Sa(n)thaap ||

and all your troubles shall depart.

Bairee Sabh Hovehi Meeth ||

All your enemies will become friends.

Niramal Thaeraa Hovai Cheeth ||2||

Your consciousness shall be immaculate and pure. ||2||

Sabh Thae Ootham Eihu Karam ||

This is the most exalted deed.

Sagal Dhharam Mehi Sraesatt Dhharam ||

Of all faiths, this is the most sublime and excellent faith.

Har Simaran Thaeraa Hoe Oudhhaar ||

Meditating in remembrance on the Lord, you shall be saved.

Janam Janam Kaa Outharai Bhaar ||3||

You shall be rid of the burden of countless incarnations. ||3||

Pooran Thaeree Hovai Aas ||

Your hopes shall be fulfilled,

Jam Kee Katteeai Thaeree Faas ||

and the noose of the Messenger of Death will be cut away.

Gur Kaa Oupadhaes Suneejai ||

So listen to the Guru's Teachings.

Naanak Sukh Sehaj Sameejai ||4||30||41||

O Nanak, you shall be absorbed in celestial peace. ||4||30||41||

Vaahiguroo Jee

Kirpaa karke bhull chuk maaf karnee, Maharaj.

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar. December 29, 2005, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

Fraud and hypocrisy within bring constant pain; the self-willed manmukh does not practice meditation. Suffering in pain, he does his deeds; he is immersed in pain, and he shall suffer in pain hereafter. By his karma, he meets the True Guru, and then, he is lovingly attuned to the True Name. O Nanak, he is naturally at peace; doubt and fear run away and leave him. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: The Gurmukh is in love with the Lord forever. The Name of the Lord is pleasing to his mind. The Gurmukh beholds and speaks the Naam, the Name of the Lord; chanting the Naam, he finds peace. O Nanak, the spiritual wisdom of the Gurmukh shines forth; the black darkness of ignorance is dispelled. || 2 || THIRD MEHL: The filthy, foolish, self-willed manmukhs die. The Gurmukhs are immaculate and pure; they keep the Lord enshrined within their hearts. Prays Nanak, listen, O Siblings of Destiny! Serve the True Guru, and the filth of your ego shall be gone. Deep within, the pain of skepticism afflicts them; their heads are constantly assaulted by worldly entanglements. Asleep in the love of duality, they never wake up; they are attached to the love of Maya. They do not remember the Name, and they do not contemplate the Word of the Shabad; this is the view of the self-willed manmukhs. They do not love the Lord’s Name, and they lose their life uselessly. O Nanak, the Messenger of Death attacks them, and humiliates them. || 3 || PAUREE: He alone is a true king, whom the Lord blesses with true devotion. People pledge their allegiance to him; no other store stocks this merchandise, nor deals in this trade. That humble devotee who turns his face towards the Guru and becomes sunmukh, receives the Lord’s wealth; the faithless baymukh, who turns his face away from the Guru, gathers only ashes. The Lord’s devotees are dealers in the Name of the Lord. The Messenger of Death, the tax-collector, does not even approach them. Servant Nanak has loaded the wealth of the Name of the Lord, who is forever independent and care-free. || 7 ||

Thursday, 16th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 851-852)

WGJKK

WGJKF

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB

17 poh December 30, 2005, Friday 05:30 AM. IST]

English Translation :

JAITSREE, FIFTH MEHL, VAAR WITH SHALOKS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: SHALOK:

In the beginning, He was pervading; in the middle, He is pervading;

in the end, He will be pervading. He is the Transcendent Lord.

The Saints remember in meditation the all-pervading Lord God.

O Nanak, He is the Destroyer of sins, the Lord of the universe. || 1 ||

See, hear, speak and implant the True Lord within your mind.

He is all-pervading, permeating everywhere; O Nanak, be absorbed in the Lords Love. || 2 ||

PAUREE: Sing the Praise of the One, the Immaculate Lord;

He is contained within all.

The Cause of causes, the Almighty Lord God; whatever He wills, comes to pass.

In an instant, He establishes and disestablishes; without Him, there is no other.

He pervades the continents, solar systems, nether worlds, islands and all worlds. He alone understands, whom the Lord Himself instructs; he alone is a pure and unstained being. || 1 ||

(Ang: 705)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gifpray.gif

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 31, 2005, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST

Sri Amritsar.

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL, CHHANT, MANGAL ~ THE SONG OF JOY:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

SHALOK: God is beautiful, tranquil and merciful; He is the treasure of absolute peace, my Husband Lord. Meeting with God, the Ocean of Peace, O Nanak, this soul becomes happy. || 1 || CHHANT: One finds God, the Ocean of Peace, when destiny is activated. Abandoning the distinctions of honor and dishonor, grasp the Feet of the Lord. Renounce cleverness and trickery, and forsake your evil-minded intellect. O Nanak, seek the Sanctuary of the Sovereign Lord, Your King, and your marriage will be permanent and stable. || 1 || Why forsake God, and attach yourself to another? Without the Lord, you cannot even live. The ignorant fool does not feel any shame; the evil man wanders around deluded. God is the Purifier of sinners; if he forsakes God, tell me, where he can find a place of rest? O Nanak, by loving devotional worship of the Merciful Lord, he attains the state of eternal life. || 2 || May that vicious tongue that does not chant the Name of the Great Lord of the World, be burnt. One who does not serve God, the Lover of His devotees, shall have his body eaten by crows. Enticed by doubt, he does not understand the pain it brings; he wanders through millions of incarnations. O Nanak, if you desire anything other than the Lord, you shall be consumed, like a maggot in manure. || 3 || Embrace love for the Lord God, and in detachment, unite with Him. Give up your sandalwood oil, expensive clothes, perfumes, tasty flavors and the poison of egotism. Do not waver this way or that, but remain wakeful in the service of the Lord. O Nanak, she who has obtained her God, is a happy soul-bride forever. || 4 || 1 || 4 ||

Saturday, 18th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 847)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB,

Sri Amritsar.

January 1, 2006, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

Without the Name of the Lord, everyone wanders around the world, losing. The self-willed manmukhs do their deeds in the pitch black darkness of egotism. The Gurmukhs drink in the Ambrosial Nectar, O Nanak, contemplating the Word of the Shabad. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: He wakes in peace, and he sleeps in peace. The Gurmukh praises the Lord night and day. The self-willed manmukh remains deluded by his doubts. He is filled with anxiety, and he cannot even sleep. The spiritually wise wake and sleep in peace. Nanak is a sacrifice to those who are imbued with the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 2 || PAUREE: They alone meditate on the Lord’s Name, who are imbued with the Lord. They meditate on the One Lord; the One and Only Lord is True. The One Lord is pervading everywhere; the One Lord created the Universe. Those who meditate on the Lord’s Name, cast out their fears. The Lord Himself blesses them with Guru’s Instruction; the Gurmukh meditates on the Lord. || 9 ||

Sunday, 19th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 645)

WGJKK

WGJKF