Todays Hukamnama

naam_jap

WGJKK

WGJKF

TODAY'S HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB

Sri Amritsar.

January 18, 2006, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST

DnwsrI mhlw 5 ]

jh jh pyKau qh hjUir dUir kqhu n jweI ] riv rihAw srbqR mY mn sdw iDAweI ]1] eIq aUq nhI bICuVY so sMgI gnIAY ] ibnis jwie jo inmK mih so Alp suKu BnIAY ] rhwau ] pRiqpwlY AipAwau dyie kCu aUn n hoeI ] swis swis sMmwlqw myrw pRBu soeI ]2] ACl ACyd Apwr pRB aUcw jw kw rUpu ] jip jip krih Anµdu jn Acrj AwnUpu ]3] sw miq dyhu dieAwl pRB ijqu qumih ArwDw ] nwnku mMgY dwnu pRB ryn pg swDw 4]3]27]

bu`Dvwr, 6 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 677)

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Wherever I look, there I see Him present; He is never far away. He is all-pervading, everywhere; O my mind, meditate on Him forever. || 1 || He alone is called your companion, who will not be separated from you, here or hereafter. That pleasure, which passes away in an instant, is trivial. || Pause || He cherishes us, and gives us sustenance; He does not lack anything. With each and every breath, my God takes care of His creatures. || 2 || God is undeceiveable, impenetrable and infinite; His form is lofty and exalted. Chanting and meditating on the embodiment of wonder and beauty, His humble servants are in bliss. || 3 || Bless me with such understanding, O Merciful Lord God, that I might remember You. Nanak begs God for the gift of the dust of the feet of the Saints. || 4 || 3 || 27 ||

Wednesday, 6th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 677)

WGJKK

WGJKF

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 19, 2006, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST

soriT mhlw 3 ]

so isKu sKw bMDpu hY BweI ij gur ky Bwxy ivic AwvY ] AwpxY BwxY jo clY BweI ivCuiV cotw KwvY ] ibnu siqgur suKu kdy n pwvY BweI iPir iPir pCoqwvY ]1] hir ky dws suhyly BweI ] jnm jnm ky iklibK duK kwty Awpy myil imlweI ] rhwau ] iehu kutMbu sBu jIA ky bMDn BweI Brim Bulw sYNswrw ] ibnu gur bMDn tUtih nwhI gurmuiK moK duAwrw ] krm krih gur sbdu n pCwxih mir jnmih vwro vwrw ]2] hau myrw jgu plic rihAw BweI koie n iks hI kyrw ] gurmuiK mhlu pwiein gux gwvin inj Gir hoie bsyrw ] AYQY bUJY su Awpu pCwxY hir pRBu hY iqsu kyrw ]3] siqgurU sdw dieAwlu hY BweI ivxu Bwgw ikAw pweIAY ] eyk ndir kir vyKY sB aUpir jyhw Bwau qyhw Plu pweIAY ] nwnk nwmu vsY mn AMqir ivchu Awpu gvweIAY]4]6]

vIrvwr, 7 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 601)

SORAT’H, 3rd GURU:

He alone is a Sikh, a friend, a relative and a sibling, who walks in the Way of the Guru’s Will. One who walks according to his own will, O Siblings of Destiny, suffers separation from the Lord, and shall be punished. Without the True Guru, peace is never obtained, O Siblings of Destiny; again and again, he regrets and repents. || 1 || The Lord’s slaves are happy, O Siblings of Destiny. The sins and sorrows of countless lifetimes are eradicated; the Lord Himself unites them in His Union. || Pause || All of these relatives are like chains upon the soul, O Siblings of Destiny; the world is deluded by doubt. Without the Guru, the chains cannot be broken; the Gurmukhs find the door of salvation. One who performs rituals without realizing the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, shall die and be reborn, again and again. || 2 || The world is entangled in egotism and possessiveness, O Siblings of Destiny, but no one belongs to anyone else. The Gurmukhs attain the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence, singing the Glories of the Lord; they dwell in the home of their own inner being. One who understands here, realizes himself; the Lord God belongs to him. || 3 || The True Guru is forever merciful, O Siblings of Destiny; without good destiny, what can anyone obtain? He looks alike upon all with His Glance of Grace, but people receive the fruits of their rewards according to their love for the Lord. O Nanak, when the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to dwell within the mind, then self-conceit is eradicated from within. || 4 || 6 ||

Thursday, 7th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 601)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 20, 2006, Friday 05:30 AM. IST

rwgu sUhI AstpdIAw mhlw 4 Gru 2

<> siqgur pRswid ]

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1] drsnu hir dyKx kY qweI ] ik®pw krih qw siqguru mylih hir hir nwmu iDAweI ]1] rhwau ] jy suKu dyih q quJih ArwDI duiK BI quJY iDAweI ]2] jy BuK dyih q ieq hI rwjw duK ivic sUK mnweI ]3] qnu mnu kwit kwit sBu ArpI ivic AgnI Awpu jlweI ]4] pKw PyrI pwxI Fovw jo dyvih so KweI ]5] nwnku grIbu Fih pieAw duAwrY hir myil lYhu vifAweI ]6] AKI kwiF DrI crxw qil sB DrqI iPir mq pweI ]7] jy pwis bhwlih qw quJih ArwDI jy mwir kFih BI iDAweI ]8] jy loku slwhy qw qyrI aupmw jy inMdY q Coif n jweI ]9] jy quDu vil rhY qw koeI ikhu AwKau quDu ivsirAY mir jweI ]10] vwir vwir jweI gur aUpir pY pYrI sMq mnweI ]11] nwnku ivcwrw BieAw idvwnw hir qau drsn kY qweI ]12] JKVu JwgI mIhu vrsY BI guru dyKx jweI ]13] smuMdu swgru hovY bhu Kwrw gurisKu lµiG gur pih jweI ]14] ijau pRwxI jl ibnu hY mrqw iqau isKu gur ibnu mir jweI ]15] ijau DrqI soB kry jlu brsY iqau isKu gur imil ibgsweI ]16] syvk kw hoie syvku vrqw kir kir ibnau bulweI ]17] nwnk kI bynµqI hir pih gur imil gur suKu pweI ]18] qU Awpy guru cylw hY Awpy gur ivcu dy quJih iDAweI ]19] jo quDu syvih so qUhY hovih quDu syvk pYj rKweI ]20] BMfwr Bry BgqI hir qyry ijsu BwvY iqsu dyvweI ]21] ijsu qUM dyih soeI jnu pwey hor inhPl sB cqurweI ]22] ismir ismir ismir guru Apunw soieAw mnu jwgweI ]23] ieku dwnu mMgY nwnku vycwrw hir dwsin dwsu krweI ]24] jy guru iJVky q mITw lwgY jy bKsy q gur vifAweI ]25] gurmuiK bolih so Qwie pwey mnmuiK ikCu Qwie n pweI ]26] pwlw kkru vrP vrsY gurisKu gur dyKx jweI ]27] sBu idnsu rYix dyKau guru Apunw ivic AKI gur pYr DrweI ]28] Anyk aupwv krI gur kwrix gur BwvY so Qwie pweI ]29] rYix idnsu gur crx ArwDI dieAw krhu myry sweI ]30] nwnk kw jIau ipMfu gurU hY gur imil iqRpiq AGweI ]31] nwnk kw pRBu pUir rihE hY jq kq qq gosweI ]32]1]

Sukrvwr, 8 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 757)

RAAG SOOHEE, ASHTAPADEES, FOURTH MEHL, SECOND HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. || 1 || I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord’s Darshan. When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 1 || Pause || If You will bless me with happiness, then I will worship and adore You. Even in pain, I will meditate on You. || 2 || Even if You give me hunger, I will still feel satisfied; I am joyful, even in the midst of sorrow. || 3 || I would cut my mind and body apart into pieces, and offer them all to You; I would burn myself in fire. || 4 || I wave the fan over You, and carry water for You; whatever You give me, I take. || 5 || Poor Nanak has fallen at the Lord’s Door; please, O Lord, unite me with Yourself, by Your Glorious Greatness. || 6 || Taking out my eyes, I place them at Your Feet; after travelling over the entire earth, I have come to understand this. || 7 || If You seat me near You, then I worship and adore You. Even if You beat me and drive me out, I will still meditate on You. || 8 || If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You. || 9 || If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything. But if I were to forget You, then I would die. || 10 || I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to my Guru; falling at His Feet, I surrender to the Saintly Guru. || 11 || Poor Nanak has gone insane, longing for the Blessed Vision of the Lord’s Darshan. || 12 || Even in violent storms and torrential rain, I go out to catch a glimpse of my Guru. || 13 || Even though the oceans and the salty seas are very vast, the GurSikh will cross over it to get to his Guru. || 14 || Just as the mortal dies without water, so does the Sikh die without the Guru. || 15 || Just as the earth looks beautiful when the rain falls, so does the Sikh blossom forth meeting the Guru. || 16 || I long to be the servant of Your servants; I call upon You reverently in prayer. || 17 || Nanak offers this prayer to the Lord, that he may meet the Guru, and find peace. || 18 || You Yourself are the Guru, and You Yourself are the chaylaa, the disciple; through the Guru, I meditate on You. || 19 || Those who serve You, become You. You preserve the honor of Your servants. || 20 || O Lord, Your devotional worship is a treasure over-flowing. One who loves You, is blessed with it. || 21 || That humble being alone receives it, unto whom You bestow it. All other clever tricks are fruitless. || 22 || Remembering, remembering, remembering my Guru in meditation, my sleeping mind is awakened. || 23 || Poor Nanak begs for this one blessing, that he may become the slave of the slaves of the Lord. || 24 || Even if the Guru rebukes me, He still seems very sweet to me. And if He actually forgives me, that is the Guru’s greatness. || 25 || That which Gurmukh speaks is certified and approved. Whatever the self-willed manmukh says is not accepted. || 26 || Even in the cold, the frost and the snow, the GurSikh still goes out to see his Guru. || 27 || All day and night, I gaze upon my Guru; I install the Guru’s Feet in my eyes. || 28 || I make so many efforts for the sake of the Guru; only that which pleases the Guru is accepted and approved. || 29 || Night and day, I worship the Guru’s Feet in adoration; have Mercy upon me, O my Lord and Master. || 30 || The Guru is Nanak’s body and soul; meeting the Guru, he is satisfied and satiated. || 31 || Nanak’s God is perfectly permeating and all-pervading. Here and there and everywhere, the Lord of the Universe. || 32 || 1 ||

Friday, 8th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 757)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 21, 2006, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST

iblwvlu mhlw 5 ]

Apxy bwlk Awip riKAnu pwrbRhm gurdyv ] suK sWiq shj Awnd Bey pUrn BeI syv ]1] rhwau ] Bgq jnw kI bynqI suxI pRiB Awip ] rog imtwie jIvwilAnu jw kw vf prqwpu ]1] doK hmwry bKisAnu ApxI kl DwrI ] mn bWCq Pl idiqAnu nwnk bilhwrI ]2]16]80]

SnIvwr, 9 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 819)

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

The Supreme Lord God, through the Divine Guru, has Himself protected and preserved His children. Celestial peace, tranquility and bliss have come to pass; my service has been perfect. || 1 || Pause || God Himself has heard the prayers of His humble devotees. He dispelled my disease, and rejuvenated me; His glorious radiance is so great! || 1 || He has forgiven me for my sins, and interceded with His power. I have been blessed with the fruits of my mind’s desires; Nanak is a sacrifice to Him. || 2 || 16 || 80 ||

Saturday, 9th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: (Page: 819))

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 22, 2006, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST

iblwvlu mhlw 1 ]

mY min cwau Gxw swic ivgwsI rwm ] mohI pRym ipry pRiB AibnwsI rwm ] Aivgqo hir nwQu nwQh iqsY BwvY so QIAY ] ikrpwlu sdw dieAwlu dwqw jIAw AMdir qUM jIAY ] mY Avru igAwnu n iDAwnu pUjw hir nwmu AMqir vis rhy ] ByKu BvnI hTu n jwnw nwnkw scu gih rhy ]1] iBMnVI rYix BlI idns suhwey rwm ] inj Gir sUqVIey iprmu jgwey rwm ] nvhwix nv Dn sbid jwgI Awpxy ipr BwxIAw ] qij kUVu kptu suBwau dUjw cwkrI lokwxIAw ] mY nwmu hir kw hwru kMTy swc sbdu nIswixAw ] kr joiV nwnku swcu mwgY ndir kir quDu BwixAw ]2] jwgu slonVIey bolY gurbwxI rwm ] ijin suix mMinAVI AkQ khwxI rwm ] AkQ khwxI pdu inrbwxI ko ivrlw gurmuiK bUJey ] Ehu sbid smwey Awpu gvwey iqRBvx soJI sUJey ] rhY AqIqu AprMpir rwqw swcu min gux swirAw ] Ehu pUir rihAw srb TweI nwnkw auir DwirAw ]3] mhil bulwieVIey Bgiq snyhI rwm ] gurmiq min rhsI sIJis dyhI rwm ] mnu mwir rIJY sbid sIJY qRY lok nwQu pCwxey ] mnu fIig foil n jwie kq hI Awpxw ipru jwxey ] mY AwDwru qyrw qU Ksmu myrw mY qwxu qkIAw qyrE ] swic sUcw sdw nwnk gur sbid Jgru inbyrE ]4]2]

AYqvwr, 10 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 843)

BILAAVAL, FIRST MEHL:

My mind is filled with such a great joy; I have blossomed forth in Truth. I am enticed by the love of my Husband Lord, the Eternal, Imperishable Lord God. The Lord is everlasting, the Master of masters. Whatever He wills, happens. O Great Giver, You are always kind and compassionate. You infuse life into all living beings. I have no other spiritual wisdom, meditation or worship; the Name of the Lord alone dwells deep within me. I know nothing about religious robes, pilgrimages or stubborn fanaticism; O Nanak, I hold tight to the Truth. || 1 || The night is beautiful, drenched with dew, and the day is delightful, when her Husband Lord wakes the sleeping soul-bride, in the home of the self. The young bride has awakened to the Word of the Shabad; she is pleasing to her Husband Lord. So renounce falsehood, fraud, love of duality and working for people. The Name of the Lord is my necklace, and I am anointed with the True Shabad. With his palms pressed together, Nanak begs for the gift of the True Name; please, bless me with Your Grace, through the pleasure of Your Will. || 2 || Awake, O bride of splendored eyes, and chant the Word of the Guru’s Bani. Listen, and place your faith in the Unspoken Speech of the Lord. The Unspoken Speech, the state of Nirvaanaa — how rare is the Gurmukh who understands this. Merging in the Word of the Shabad, self-conceit is eradicated, and the three worlds are revealed to her understanding. Remaining detached, with infinity infusing, the true mind cherishes the virtues of the Lord. He is fully pervading and permeating all places; Nanak has enshrined Him within his heart. || 3 || The Lord is calling you to the Mansion of His Presence; O soul-bride, He is the Lover of His devotees. Following the Guru’s Teachings, your mind shall be delighted, and your body shall be fulfilled. Conquer and subdue your mind, and love the Word of the Shabad; reform yourself, and realize the Lord of the three worlds. Her mind shall not waver or wander anywhere else, when she comes to know her Husband Lord. You are my only Support, You are my Lord and Master. You are my strength and anchor. She is forever truthful and pure, O Nanak; through the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, conflicts are resolved. || 4 || 2 ||

Sunday, 10th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: (Page: 843))

WGJKK

WGJKF

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

[January 23, 2006, Monday 05:30 AM. IST]

DnwsrI mhlw 5 ]

jw kau hir rMgu lwgo iesu jug mih so khIAq hY sUrw ] Awqm ijxY sgl vis qw kY jw kw siqguru pUrw ]1] Twkuru gweIAY Awqm rMig ] srxI pwvn nwm iDAwvn shij smwvn sMig ]1] rhwau ] jn ky crn vsih myrY hIArY sMig punIqw dyhI ] jn kI DUir dyhu ikrpw iniD nwnk kY suKu eyhI ]2]4]35]

somvwr, 11 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 679)

pMjwbI ivAwiKAw :

DnwsrI mhlw 5 ]

hy BweI! ies jgq ivc auh mnu`K sUrmw AwiKAw jWdw hY ijs ƒ (ijs dy ihrdy ivc) pRBU dw ipAwr pYdw ho jWdw hY [ pUrw gurU ijs mnu`K dw (mddgwr bx jWdw) hY, auh mnu`K Awpxy mn ƒ ij`q lYNdw hY, swrI (isRStI) aus dy v`s ivc Aw jWdI hY (dunIAw dw koeI pdwrQ aus ƒ moh nhIN skdw) [1[ hy BweI! idl dy ipAwr nwl prmwqmw dI is&iq-swlwh krnI cwhIdI hY [ aus prmwqmw dI srn ivc itky rihxw, aus dw nwm ismrnw—ies qrIky nwl Awqmk Afolqw ivc itk ky aus ivc lIn ho jweIdw hY [1[rhwau[ hy ikrpw dy ^zwny pRBU! jy qyry dwsW dy crn myry ihrdy ivc v`s pYx, qW auhnW dI sMgiq ivc myrw srIr pivq® ho jwey [ (myhr kr, mYƒ) Awpxy dwsW dy crnW dI DUV b^S, mYN nwnk vwsqy (sB qoN v`fw) iehI suK hY [2[4[35[

English Translation :

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

He alone is called a warrior, who is attached to the Lord’s Love in this age. Through the Perfect True Guru, he conquers his own soul, and then everything comes under his control. || 1 || Sing the Praises of the Lord and Master, with the love of your soul. Those who seek His Sanctuary, and meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, are blended with the Lord in celestial peace. || 1 || Pause || The feet of the Lord’s humble servant abide in my heart; with them, my body is made pure. O treasure of mercy, please bless Nanak with the dust of the feet of Your humble servants; this alone brings peace. || 2 || 4 || 35 ||

Monday, 11th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Page: 679)

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Today's HukamNaamaa from Sri Darbaar Saahib

[January 24, 2006, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST]

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ 5 ॥

ਫਿਰਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਭੇਟੇ ਜਨ ਸਾਧੂ ਪੂਰੈ ਗੁਿਰ ਸਮਝਾਇਆ ॥ ਆਨ ਸਗਲ ਿਬਿਧ ਕਾਂਿਮ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਹਿਰ ਹਿਰ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ॥1॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਮੋਿਹ ਧਾਰੀ ਓਟ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥ ਸਰਿਨ ਪਿਰਓ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਿਬਨਸੇ ਸਗਲ ਜੰਜਾਲ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਸੁਰਗ ਿਮਰਤ ਪਇਆਲ ਭੂ ਮੰਡਲ ਸਗਲ ਿਬਆਪੇ ਮਾਇ ॥ ਜੀਅ ਉਧਾਰਨ ਸਭ ਕੁਲ ਤਾਰਨ ਹਿਰ ਹਿਰ ਨਾਮੁ ਿਧਆਇ ॥2॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਿਨਰੰਜਨੁ ਗਾਈਐ ਪਾਈਐ ਸਰਬ ਿਨਧਾਨਾ ॥ ਕਿਰ ਿਕਰਪਾ ਿਜਸੁ ਦੇਇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਿਬਰਲੇ ਕਾਹੂ ਜਾਨਾ ॥3॥3॥21॥

ਮੰਗਲਵਾਰ, 12 ਮਾਘ (ਸੰਮਤ 537 ਨਾਨਕਸ਼ਾਹੀ) (ਅੰਗ: 676)

ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਿਵਆਿਖਆ :

ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ 5 ॥

ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਭਾਲ ਕਰਿਦਆਂ ਕਰਿਦਆਂ ਜਦੋਂ ਮੈਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਮਹਾ ਪੁਰਖ ਿਮਿਲਆ, ਤਾਂ ਪੂਰੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ (ਮੈ) ਇਹ ਸਮਝ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ੀ ਿਕ (ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਤੋਂ ਬਚਣ ਲਈ) ਹੋਰ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਜੁਗਤੀਆਂ ਿਵਚੋਂ ਕੋਈ ਇੱਕ ਜੁਗਤ ਭੀ ਕੰਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਆਉਂਦੀ । ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਿਸਮਿਰਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੀ ਕੰਮ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ ।1। ਇਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ, ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਮੈਂ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਆਸਰਾ ਲੈ ਿਲਆ । (ਜਦੋਂ ਮੈਂ) ਸਰਬ-ਿਵਆਪਕ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਸਰਨ ਿਪਆ, ਤਾਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਰੇ (ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ) ਜੰਜਾਲ ਨਾਸ ਹੋ ਗਏ ।ਰਹਾਉ। ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਦੇਵ ਲੋਕ, ਮਾਤ-ਲੋਕ, ਪਾਤਾਲ-ਸਾਰੀ ਹੀ ਸ੍ਿਰਸ਼ਟੀ ਮਾਇਆ (ਦੇ ਮੋਹ) ਿਵਚ ਫਸੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ । ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਸਦਾ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਿਸਮਿਰਆ ਕਰ, ਇਹੀ ਹੈ ਿਜੰਦ (ਮਾਇਆ ਦੇ ਮੋਹ ਵਿਚੋਂ) ਬਚਾਣ ਵਾਲਾ, ਇਹੀ ਹੈ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਕੁਲਾਂ ਤਾਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ।2। ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! ਮਾਇਆ ਤੋਂ ਿਨਰਲੇਪ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਗਾਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ, (ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਬਰਕਿਤ ਨਾਲ) ਸਾਰੇ ਖ਼ਜ਼ਾਿਨਆਂ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤੀ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ, ਪਰ (ਇਹ ਭੇਤ) ਿਕਸੇ (ਉਸ) ਿਵਰਲੇ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨੇ ਸਮਿਝਆ ਹੈ ਿਜਸ ਮਾਲਕ-ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਆਪ ਮੇਹਰ ਕਰ ਕੇ (ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਦਾਤਿ) ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ ।3।3।21।

English Translation :

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru, who has taught me. All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 1 || For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord, the Cherisher of the Universe. I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord, and all my entanglements were dissolved. || Pause || Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld, and the globe of the world all are engrossed in Maya. To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors, meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 2 || O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord, all treasures are obtained. Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace, comes to know this. || 3 || 3 || 21 ||

Tuesday, 12th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 676)

bhull chuk maaf karan di kripaalta bakshnee Maharaj

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 25, 2006, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST

DnwsrI mhlw 1 CMq

<> siqgur pRswid ]

qIriQ nwvx jwau qIrQu nwmu hY ] qIrQu sbd bIcwru AMqir igAwnu hY ] gur igAwnu swcw Qwnu qIrQu ds purb sdw dswhrw ] hau nwmu hir kw sdw jwcau dyhu pRB DrxIDrw ] sMswru rogI nwmu dwrU mYlu lwgY sc ibnw ] gur vwku inrmlu sdw cwnxu inq swcu qIrQu mjnw ]1] swic n lwgY mYlu ikAw mlu DoeIAY ] guxih hwru proie iks kau roeIAY ] vIcwir mwrY qrY qwrY aulit join n Awvey ] Awip pwrsu prm iDAwnI swcu swcy Bwvey ] Awnµdu Anidnu hrKu swcw dUK iklivK prhry ] scu nwmu pwieAw guir idKwieAw mYlu nwhI sc mny ]2] sMgiq mIq imlwpu pUrw nwvxo ] gwvY gwvxhwru sbid suhwvxo ] swlwih swcy mMin siqguru puMn dwn dieAw mqy ] ipr sMig BwvY shij nwvY byxI q sMgmu sq sqy ] AwrwiD eykMkwru swcw inq dyie cVY svwieAw ] giq sMig mIqw sMqsMgiq kir ndir myil imlwieAw ]3] khxu khY sBu koie kyvfu AwKIAY ] hau mUrKu nIcu Ajwxu smJw swKIAY ] scu gur kI swKI AMimRq BwKI iqqu mnu mwinAw myrw ] kUcu krih Awvih ibKu lwdy sbid scY guru myrw ] AwKix qoit n Bgiq BMfwrI Birpuir rihAw soeI ] nwnk swcu khY bynµqI mnu mWjY scu soeI ]4]1]

bu`Dvwr, 13 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 687)

DnwsrI mhlw 1 CMq

<> siqgur pRswid ]

mYN BI qIrQ auqy ieSnwn krn jWdw hW, pr myry vwsqy prmwqmw dw nwm hI qIrQ hY[ gurU dy Sbd nMU ivcwr-mMfl ivc itkwxw myry vwsqy qIrQ hY ikauNik ies dI brkiq nwl myry AMdr prmwqmw nwl fUMGI sWJ bxdI hY[ siqgurU dw b^iSAw ieh igAwn myry vwsqy sdw kwiem rihx vwlw qIrQ-AsQwn hY, myry vwsqy ds pivqR idhwVy hY, myry vwsqy gMgw dw jnm-idn hY[ mYN qW sdw pRBU dw nwm hI mMgdw hW qy Ardws krdw hW – hy DrqI dy Awsry pRBU! mYnMU Awpxw nwm dyh[ jgq ivkwrW ivc rogI hoieAw ipAw hY, prmwqmw dw nwm iehnW rogW dw ielwj hY[ sdw-iQr pRBU dy nwm qoN ibnw mn nMU ivkwrW dI mYl l`g jWdI hY[ gurU dw pivqR Sbd mnu`K nMU sdw Awqmk cwnx dyNdw hY, iehI in`q sdw kwiem rihx vwlw qIrQ hY, iehI qIrQ-ieSnwn hY[1[ sdw-iQr pRBU dy nwm ivc juiVAW mn nMU ivkwrW dI mYl nhIN l`gdI, iPr qIrQW AwidkW qy jw ky koeI mYl Dox dI loV hI nhIN pYNdI[ prmwqmw dy guxW dw hwr ihrdy ivc pRo ky iksy A`gy pukwr krn dI BI loV nhIN pYNdI[ jyhVw mnu`K gurU dy Sbd dI ivcwr rwhIN Awpxy mn nMU ivkwrW v`loN mwr lYNdw hY, auh sMswr-smuMdr qoN pwr lMG jWdw hY, hornW nMU BI pwr lMGw lYNdw hY, auh muV jUnW dy c`kr ivc nhIN AwauNdw[auh mnu`K Awp pwrs bx jWdw hY, bVI hI au~cI suriq dw mwlk ho jWdw hY, auh sdw-iQr pRBU dw rUp bx jWdw hY, auh sdw-iQr pRBU nMU ipAwrw l`gx l`g pYNdw hY[ aus dy AMdr hr vyly AwnMd bixAw rihMdw hY, sdw-iQr rihx vwlI ^uSI pYdw ho jWdI hY, auh mnu`K Awpxy swry du`K pwp dUr kr lYNdw hY[ ijs mn`uK ny sdw-iQr pRBU-nwm pRwpq kr ilAw, ijs nMU gurU ny pRBU ivKw id`qw, aus dy sdw-iQr nwm jpdy mn nMU kdy ivkwrW dI mYl nhIN l`gdI[2[ swD sMgiq ivc im`qr-pRBU dw imlwp ho jwxw-iehI auh qIrQ ieSnwn hY ijs ivc koeI aukweI nhIN rih jWdI[ jyhVw mnu`K gurU dy Sbd ivc juV ky gwvx-jog pRBU dy gux gwauNdw hY, aus dw jIvn sohxw bx jWdw hY[ siqgurU nMU jIvn-dwqw mMn ky sdw iQr-pRBU dI is&iq swlwh krky mnu`K dI miq dUijAW dI syvw krn vwlI sB qy dieAw krn vwlI bx jWdI hY[ is&iq-swlwh dI brkiq nwl mnu`K pqI-pRBU dI sMgiq ivc rih ky aus nMU ipAwrw l`gx lg pYNdw hY Awqmk Afolqw ivc mwno, Awqmk ieSnwn krdw hY; iehI aus dy vwsqy su`cy qoN su`cw iqRbyxI sMgm dw ieSnwn hY[ hy BweI! aus sdw iQr rihx vwly iek AkwlpUrK nMU ismr, jo sdw sB jIvW nMU dwqW idMdw hY ijs dIAW id`qIAW dwqW idno idn vDdIAW hn[ im`qr pRBU dI sMgiq ivc, gurU sMq dI sMgiq ivc Awqmk AvsQw au~cI ho jWdI hY, pRBU myhr dI nzr krky AwpxI sMgiq ivc imlw lYNdw hY[3[ hryk jIv prmwqmw bwry kQn krdw hY qy AwKdw hY ik prmwqmw bhuq v@fw hY, pr koeI d`s nhIN skdw ik auh kyfw v@fw hY[ mYN ieqny jogw nhIN ik prmwqmw dw srUp ibAwn kr skW mYN qW mUrK hW, invyN suBwv dw hW, AM\wx hW, mYN qW gurU dy aupdyS nwl hI kuJ smJ skdw hW Bwv, mYN qW auqnw kuJ hI msW smJ skdw hW ijqnw gurU Awpxy Sbd dy rwhIN smJwey[ myrw mn qW aus gur-Sbd ivc hI pqIj igAw hY jo sdw-iQr pRBU dI is&iq swlwh krdw hY qy jo Awqmk jIvn dyx vwlw hY[ jyhVy jIv mwieAw-moh dy zhr nwl l`dy hoey jgq ivc AwauNdy hn gurU dy Sbd nUUM ivswr ky qy qIrQ-ieSnwn Awidk dI hI tyk r`K ky, ausy zhr nwl l`dy hoey hI jgq qoN kUc kr jWdy hn, pr jyhVy mn`uK sdw-iQr pRBU dI is&iq swlwh dy Sbd ivc juVdy hn, auhnW nMU myrw gurU aus zhr dy Bwr qoN bcw lYNdw hY[ prmwqmw dy gux byAMq hn, gux ibAwn krn nwl mu`kdy nhIN, prmwqmw dI BgqI dy ^zwny Bry pey hn, jIvW nMU BgqI dI dwq vMifAW BgqI dy ^zwinAW ivc koeI kmI nhIN huMdI, pr BgqI krn nwl qy pRBU dI is&iq swlwh krn nwl mnu`K nMU ieh inScw bx jWdw hY ik prmwqmw hI hr QW ivAwpk hY[ hy nwnk! jyhVw mnu`K sdw-iQr pRBU dw ismrn krdw hY, jo pRBU-dr qy ArdwsW krdw hY, qy ies qrHW Awpxy mn nMU ivkwrW dI mYl qoN sw& kr lYNdw hY aus nMU hr QW auh sdw-iQr pRBU hI id`sdw hY, qIrQ-ieSnwnW nwl ieh Awqmk AvsQw pRwpq nhIN huMdI[4[1[

DHANAASAREE, FIRST MEHL, CHHANT:

Why should I bathe at sacred shrines of pilgrimage? The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the sacred shrine of pilgrimage. My sacred shrine of pilgrimage is spiritual wisdom within, and contemplation on the Word of the Shabad. The spiritual wisdom given by the Guru is the True sacred shrine of pilgrimage, where the ten festivals are always observed. I constantly beg for the Name of the Lord; grant it to me, O God, Sustainer of the world. The world is sick, and the Naam is the medicine to cure it; without the True Lord, filth sticks to it. The Guru’s Word is immaculate and pure; it radiates a steady Light. Constantly bathe in such a true shrine of pilgrimage. || 1 || Filth does not stick to the true ones; what filth do they have to wash off? If one strings a garland of virtues for oneself, what is there to cry for? One who conquers his own self through contemplation is saved, and saves others as well; he does not come to be born again. The supreme meditator is Himself the philosopher’s stone, which transforms lead into gold. The true man is pleasing to the True Lord. He is in ecstasy, truly happy, night and day; his sorrows and sins are taken away. He finds the True Name, and beholds the Guru; with the True Name in his mind, no filth sticks to him. || 2 || O friend, association with the Holy is the perfect cleansing bath. The singer who sings the Lord’s Praises is adorned with the Word of the Shabad. Worship the True Lord, and believe in the True Guru; this brings the merit of making donations to charity, kindness and compassion. The soul-bride who loves to be with her Husband Lord bathes at the Triveni, the sacred place where the Ganges, Jamuna and Saraswaati Rivers converge, the Truest of the True. Worship and adore the One Creator, the True Lord, who constantly gives, whose gifts continually increase. Salvation is attained by associating with the Society of the Saints, O friend; granting His Grace, God unites us in His Union. || 3 || Everyone speaks and talks; how great should I say He is? I am foolish, lowly and ignorant; it is only through the Guru’s Teachings that I understand. True are the Teachings of the Guru. His Words are Ambrosial Nectar; my mind is pleased and appeased by them. Loaded down with corruption and sin, people depart, and then come back again; the True Shabad is found through my Guru. There is no end to the treasure of devotion; the Lord is pervading everywhere. Nanak utters this true prayer; one who purifies his mind is True. || 4 || 1 ||

Wednesday, 13th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 687)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sri Amritsar.

January 26, 2006, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST

tofI mhlw 5 Gru 5 dupdy

<> siqgur pRswid ]

AYso gunu myro pRB jI kIn ] pMc doK Aru AhM rog ieh qn qy sgl dUir kIn ] rhwau ] bMDn qoir Coir ibiKAw qy gur ko sbdu myrY hIArY dIn ] rUpu AnrUpu moro kCu n bIcwirE pRym gihE moih hir rMg BIn ]1] pyiKE lwlnu pwt bIc Koey And icqw hrKy pqIn ] iqs hI ko igRhu soeI pRBu nwnk so Twkuru iqs hI ko DIn ]2]1]20]

vIrvwr, 14 mwG (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 716)

tofI mhlw 5 Gru 5 dupdy

<> siqgur pRswid ]

hy BweI! myry pRBU jI ny myry au~qy ieho ijhw aupkwr kr id`qw hY, ik kwmwidk pMjy ivkwr Aqy haumY dw rog- ieh swry aus ny myry srIr ivcoN k`F id`qy hn[rhwau[ hy BweI! myry pRBU jI ny myrIAW mwieAw dIAW PweIAW qoV ky mYnMU mwieAw dy moh qoN Cufw ky gurU dw Sbd myry ihrdy ivc vsw id`qw hY[ myrw koeI suhj koeI kuhj aus ny koeI BI Awpxy mn ivc nhIN ilAWdw[ mYnMU aus ny Awpxy pRym nwl bMnH id`qw hY[ mYnMU Awpxy ipAwr-rMg ivc iBauN id`qw hY[1[ hy nwnk! (AwK- hy BweI!) hux jdoN ivckwrly prdy dUr kr ky mYN aus sohxy lwl nMU vyiKAw hY, qW myry icq ivc AwnMd pYdw ho igAw hY, myrw mn ^uSI ivc gd-gd ho au~iTAw hY[ hux myrw ieh srIr ausy dw hI Gr bx igAw hY auhI ies Gr dw mwlk bx igAw hY, ausy dw hI mYN syvk bx igAw hW[2[1[20[

TODEE, 5th GURU, 5th HOUSE, DU-PADAS:

Such is the blessing my God has bestowed upon me. He has totally banished the five evils and the illness of egotism from my body. || Pause || Breaking my bonds, and releasing me from vice and corruption, He has enshrined the Word of the Guru’s Shabad within my heart. The Lord has not considered my beauty or ugliness; instead, He has held me with love. I am drenched with His Love. || 1 || I behold my Beloved, now that the curtain has been torn away. My mind is happy, pleased and satisfied. My house is His; He is my God. Nanak is obedient to His Lord and Master. || 2 || 1 || 20 ||

Thursday, 14th Maagh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Ang: 716)

WGJKK

WGJKF