Todays Hukamnama

naam_jap

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!

WADAHANS, THIRD MEHL:

O my mind, the world comes and goes in birth and death; only the True Name shall emancipate you in the end. When the True Lord Himself grants forgiveness, then one does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again. He does not have to enter the cycle of reincarnation again, and he is emancipated in the end; as Gurmukh, he obtains glorious greatness. Imbued with love for the True Lord, he is intoxicated with celestial bliss, and he remains absorbed in the Celestial Lord. The True Lord is pleasing to his mind; he enshrines the True Lord in his mind. Attuned to the Word of the Shabad, he is emancipated in the end. O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam, merge in the True Lord; they are not cast into the terrifying world-ocean again. || 1 || Emotional attachment to Maya is total madness; through the love of duality, one is ruined. Mother and father all are subject to this love; in this love, they are entangled. They are entangled in this love, on account of their past actions, which no one can erase. The One who created the Universe, beholds it; no other is as great as He. The blind, self-willed manmukh is consumed by his burning rage; without the Word of the Shabad, peace does not come. O Nanak, without the Name, everyone is deluded, ruined by emotional attachment to Maya. || 2 || Seeing this world on fire, I have hurried to the Sanctuary of the Lord. I offer my prayer to the Perfect Guru: please save me, and bless me with Your glorious greatness. Preserve me in Your Sanctuary, and bless me with the glorious greatness of the Lords Name; there is no other Giver as great as You. Those who are engaged in serving You are very fortunate; throughout the ages, they know the One Lord. You may practice celibacy, truth, austere self-discipline and rituals, but without the Guru, you shall not be emancipated. O Nanak, he alone understands the Word of the Shabad, who goes and seeks the Lords Sanctuary. || 3 || That understanding, imparted by the Lord, wells up; there is no other understanding. Deep within, and beyond as well, You alone exist, O Lord; You Yourself impart this understanding. One whom He Himself blesses with this understanding, does not love any other. As Gurmukh, he tastes the subtle essence of the Lord. In the True Court, he is forever True; with love, he chants the True Word of the Shabad. Within his home, he finds the home of his own inner being; the True Guru blesses him with greatness. O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Naam find the Mansion of the Lords Presence; their understanding is true and approved. || 4 || 6 ||

Sunday, 28th Maghar (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG 571)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

HUKAMNAMA FROM SRI DARBAR SAHIB

29 maghar samvat 537 Nanakshahi, December 12, 2005, Monday 05:30 AM. IST

English Translation :

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

He does not let His devotees see the difficult times;

this is His innate nature.

Giving His hand, He protects His devotee;

with each and every breath, He cherishes him. || 1 ||

My consciousness remains attached to God.

In the beginning, and in the end, God is always my helper and companion; blessed is my friend. || Pause ||

My mind is delighted, gazing upon the marvellous,

glorious greatness of the Lord and Master.

Remembering, remembering the Lord in meditation, Nanak is in ecstasy;

God, in His perfection, has protected and preserved his honor. || 2 || 15 || 46 ||

(Ang: 682)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh pray.gifpray.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa

30 maghar samvat 537 Nanakshahi , December 13, 2005, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST

English Translation :

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

Gazing upon the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, I live.

My karma is perfect, O my God. || 1 ||

Please, listen to this prayer, O my God.

Please bless me with Your Name, and make me Your chaylaa,

Your disciple. || 1 || Pause ||

Please keep me under Your Protection, O God, O Great Giver.

By Gurus Grace, a few people understand this. || 2 ||

Please hear my prayer, O God, my Friend.

May Your Lotus Feet abide within my consciousness. || 3 ||

Nanak makes one prayer: may I never forget You,

O perfect treasure of virtue. || 4 || 18 || 24 ||

(Ang: 742)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!

GUJRI, FOURTH MEHL:

O Gurmukhs, O my friends and companions, give me the gift of the Lords Name, the life of my very life. I am the slave, the servant of the Gurus Sikhs, who meditate on the Lord God, the Primal Being, night and day. || 1 || Within my mind and body, I have enshrined love for the feet of the Gurus Sikhs. O my life-mates, O Sikhs of the Guru, O Siblings of Destiny, instruct me in the Teachings, that I might merge in the Lords Merger. || 1 || Pause || When it pleases the Lord God, he causes us to meet the Gurmukhs; the Hymns of the Guru, the True Guru, are very sweet to their minds. Very fortunate are the beloved Sikhs of the Guru; through the Lord, they attain the supreme state of Nirvaanaa. || 2 || The Sat Sangat, the True Congregation of the Guru, is loved by the Lord. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is sweet and pleasing to their minds. One who does not obtain the Association of the True Guru, is a most unfortunate sinner; he is consumed by the Messenger of Death. || 3 || If God, the Kind Master, Himself shows His kindness, then the Lord causes the Gurmukh to merge into Himself. Servant Nanak chants the Glorious Words of the Gurus Bani; through them, one is absorbed into the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 4 || 5 ||

Friday, 3rd Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 493-494)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEHGURU JI KI FATEH !!

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 17, 2005, Saturday 05:30 AM. IST

AASAA, FOURTH MEHL, CHHANT, FIFTH HOUSE:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

O my dear beloved stranger mind, please come home! Meet with the Lord-Guru, O my dear beloved, and He will dwell in the home of your self. Revel in His Love, O my dear beloved, as the Lord bestows His Mercy. As Guru Nanak is pleased, O my dear beloved, we are united with the Lord. || 1 || I have not tasted divine love, O my dear beloved, within my heart. The mind’s desires are not quenched, O my dear beloved, but I still hold out hope. Youth is passing away, O my dear beloved, and death is stealing away the breath of life. The virtuous bride realizes the good fortune of her destiny, O my dear beloved; O Nanak, she enshrines the Lord within her heart. || 2 || My eyes are drenched with the Love of my Husband Lord, O my dear beloved, like the song-bird with the rain drop. My mind is cooled and soothed, O my dear beloved, by drinking in the rain drops of the Lord. Separation from my Lord keeps my body awake, O my dear beloved; I cannot sleep at all. Nanak has found the Lord, the True Friend, O my dear beloved, by loving the Guru. || 3 || In the month of Chayt, O my dear beloved, the pleasant season of spring begins. But without my Husband Lord, O my dear beloved, my courtyard is filled with dust. But my sad mind is still hopeful, O my dear beloved; my eyes are both fixed upon Him. Beholding the Guru, Nanak is filled with wondrous joy, like a child, gazing upon his mother. || 4 || The True Guru has preached the sermon of the Lord, O my dear beloved. I am a sacrifice to the Guru, O my dear beloved, who has united me with the Lord. The Lord has fulfilled all my hopes, O my dear beloved; I have obtained the fruits of my heart’s desires. When the Lord is pleased, O my dear beloved, servant Nanak is absorbed into the Naam. || 5 || Without the Beloved Lord, there is no play of love. How can I find the Guru? Grasping hold of Him, I behold my Beloved. O Lord, O Great Giver, let me meet the Guru; as Gurmukh, may I merge with You. Nanak has found the Guru, O my dear beloved; such was the destiny inscribed upon his forehead. || 6 || 14 || 21 ||

Saturday, 4th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(ANG: 451)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 18, 2005, Sunday 05:30 AM. IST

WADAHANS, FIFTH MEHL:

When You allow Yourself to be known, then we know You. We chant Your Name, which You have given to us. || 1 || You are so wonderful! Your creative potency is amazing! || 1 || Pause || You Yourself are the Cause of causes; You Yourself are the Creator. By the Hukam of Your Command, we are born, and by Your Command, we die. || 2 || Your Name is the Support of our mind and body. This is Your blessing to Nanak, Your slave. || 3 || 8 ||

Sunday, 5th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang : 563)

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 19, 2005, Monday 05:15 AM. IST

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

O mind, you have no faith, and you have not embraced love for the Celestial Lord. You do not enjoy the sublime taste of the Shabad — what Praises of the Lord will you stubborn-mindedly sing? O Nanak, one’s coming into the world is approved, if, as Gurmukh, he merges into the True Lord. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: The fool does not understand his own self; he annoys others with his speech. His underlying nature does not leave him; separated from the Lord, he is beaten. He has not changed and reformed himself in Fear of the True Guru, so that he might merge in the lap of God. Night and day, his doubts never stop; without the Word of the Shabad, he suffers in pain. Sexual desire, anger and greed are very powerful within; he passes his life constantly entangled in worldly affairs. His feet, hands, eyes and ears are exhausted; his days are numbered, and death is approaching. The True Name does not seem sweet to him — the Name by which the nine treasures are obtained. But if he remains dead while yet alive, then by so dying, he truly lives; thus, he attains liberation. But if he is not blessed with such pre-destined karma, then without this karma, what can he obtain? Meditate on the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, you fool; through the Shabad, you shall obtain salvation and wisdom. O Nanak, he alone finds the True Guru, who eradicates self-conceit from within. || 2 || PAUREE: One whose consciousness is filled with my Lord and Master — why should he feel anxious about anything? The Lord is the Giver of peace, the Lord of all things; why would we turn our faces away from His meditation, for a moment, even for an instant? One who meditates on the Lord obtains all pleasures and comforts; let’s go, each and every day, to sit in the Society of the Saints. All the pain, hunger and disease of the Lord’s servant are eradicated; the bonds of all the humble beings are torn away. By the Lord’s Grace, one becomes the Lord’s devotee; beholding the face of the Lord’s humble devotee, the whole world is saved and carried across. || 4 ||

Monday, 6th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 549)

WGJKK

WGJKF

waheguru ji ka khalsa

7th poh samvat Nanakshahi 537..December 20, 2005, Tuesday 05:30 AM. IST

English Translation :

BIHAAGRAA, FIFTH MEHL:

Grant Your Grace, O Guru, O Perfect Supreme Lord God,

that I might chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord, night and day.

I speak the Ambrosial Words of the Gurus Bani, praising the Lord.

Your Will seems so sweet to me, Lord.

Show kindness and compassion, O Lord of the Word, Lord of the Universe;

without You, I have no other at all.

Almighty, sublime, infinite and perfect Lord my soul, body,

wealth and mind are Yours.

I am foolish, stupid, masterless, fickle, powerless, lowly and ignorant.

Prays Nanak, I seek Your Sanctuary please save me from coming and going in reincarnation. || 1 ||

In the Sanctuary of the Holy, I have found the Dear Lord;

I constantly sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

Applying the dust of the devotees to the mind and body,

O Dear Lord, all sinners are sanctified.

The sinners are sanctified in the company of those who have met the Primal Lord of Destiny.

Attuned to the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they are given the gift of the life of the soul; their gifts increase day by day.

Wealth, the supernatural spiritual powers of the Siddhas, and the nine treasures come to those who meditate on the Lord, and conquer their own soul.

Prays Nanak, it is only by great good fortune that the Holy, the Lords companions are found, O friends. || 2 ||

Those who deal in Truth, O Dear Lord, are the perfect bankers.

They possess the great treasure, O Dear Lord, and they earn the profit of the Lords Praise.

Sexual desire, anger and greed do not cling to those who are attuned to God. They know the One, and they believe in the One;

they are intoxicated with the Lords Love.

They fall at the Feet of the Saints, and seek their Sanctuary;

their minds are filled with joy.

Prays Nanak, those who have the Naam in their laps are the true bankers. || 3 ||

O Nanak, meditate in remembrance on that Dear Lord, who supports all by His Power.

The Gurmukhs do not forget the Dear Lord, the Primal Creator Lord, from their minds.

Pain, disease and fear do not cling to those who meditate on the Lord, Har, Har. By the Grace of the Saints, they cross over the terrifying world-ocean, and obtain their pre-ordained destiny.

They are congratulated and applauded, and their minds are at peace;

they meet the Infinite Lord God.

Prays Nanak, meditating in remembrance on the Lord, Har, Har, my desires are fulfilled. || 4 || 3 ||

(Ang: 543)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ka khalsa

8poh samvat 537 Nanakshahi ,December 21, 2005, Wednesday 05:30 AM. IST]

English Translation :

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Wandering and roaming around, I met the Holy Perfect Guru,

who has taught me.

All other devices did not work, so I meditate on the Name of the Lord,

Har, Har. || 1 ||

For this reason, I sought the Protection and Support of my Lord,

the Cherisher of the Universe.

I sought the Sanctuary of the Perfect Transcendent Lord,

and all my entanglements were dissolved. || Pause ||

Paradise, the earth, the nether regions of the underworld,

and the globe of the world all are engrossed in Maya.

To save your soul, and liberate all your ancestors,

meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. || 2 ||

O Nanak, singing the Naam, the Name of the Immaculate Lord,

all treasures are obtained.

Only that rare person, whom the Lord and Master blesses with His Grace,

comes to know this. || 3 || 3 || 21 ||

(Ang: 676)

waheguru ji ka khalsa

WGJKK

WGJKF

December 22, 2005, Thursday 05:30 AM. IST

SORAT’H, 5th GURU :

The Lord abides in my mind and body. Everyone congratulates me on my victory. This is the glorious greatness of the Perfect Guru. His value cannot be described. || 1 || I am a sacrifice to Your Name. He alone, whom You have forgiven, O my Beloved, sings Your Praises. || 1 || Pause || You are my Great Lord and Master. You are the support of the Saints. Nanak has entered God’s Sanctuary. The faces of the slanderers are blackened with ashes. || 2 || 22 || 86 ||

Thursday, 9th Poh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi)

(Ang: 629)