Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

This is one I believe I have some knowledge. The lines are the boudaries created by Maya, the same boundaries as those presented by Science. Boundaries that make things possible and impossible scientifically. The Khalsa Warrior transcends all such boundaries, his faith is a double edged sword that carves through them like a sharp knife through an eclair. In this amnner, Warrior JI is able to tiem travel and obtain any weapons he so desires- hence another reason why we are unable to determine the age of this masterpiece.

Also interesting to note is the fact that the lines are quite blurred in places- this shows us that the supposed 'realities' of science are not as clear as the Western World would like us to believe.

Why is it that the mystical writing is not written between the lines, as is standard practice in the west? What is the meaning behind placing such text over the lines?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm your interpretation of the line theory fits very well with what we have understood from the painting so far. However, after referring to the texts, it seems to suggest that the lines represent order as apposed to chaos which is characterised by the mystical text being placed over the lines rather than between them. This I believe fits well with the Ying Yang theory, which also refers to the khalsa warrior and the giant allo.

ummmm... that kills that line line of thinking.

I was of course expecting such a response from yourself <_<

Let us now move the discussion into a previously unchartered area- the title of the masterpiece. Khalsa Ready ! How about an interpretation as to why the exclamation mark is double the size of the standard lettering. Does this have any symbolic significance?

hmm..well u know me eh LOL.gif

with regard to the title....are u sure it says khalsa ready? It seems to read khasp ready.....i doubt very much that this is a spelling mistake. I expect however it was done deliberately maybe you could help in deciphering this message...

As for the exclamation mark being twice the size of the standard letting, I feel that the artist is trying to emphasise the point that the khalsa (or khalsp as some scholars seem to have interpreted this as) will always be ready of anything that is thrown at them. Be it the five evils or a gaint allo roling down a hill, a khalsa/p will always be prepared. However, having said that....this interpretation sound too obvious....its too simple...i therefore feel that this is the wrong interpretation as usually the artist has made the message much harder to decode

I am going to have to verge on controversy here, and go against a previous description of the stars on the weapons. The stars actually indicate that the weapons are ready for use, and not that they have already been used as I previously suggested. The weapons only become adequately prepared when a corresponding prayer for each weapon has been said. The NUKE/Sword has been bleassed, henm=nce the star. At the time of the picture, the bailna gun has not yet been equally blesse- hence the absence of the star. For this reason, the warrior screams out "Khalsp Ready !" To prepare the gun for battle. ( he special bailna gun has historically been refeered to as Khalsp )- I cannot believe I missed this deliberate mistake earlier!

Please feel free to check upon the accuracy of this interpretation vis-a-vis any relevant texts.