All Religions Are Not Equal...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thou shalt not speak of hajj!

how can i experience hajj non-muslims are not allowed at mecca pyaario. non-muslims are not allowed at teh kaaba. non-muslims can experience islam only when excepting islam, which honestly im not willing to do.

and don't tell me non-muslims ARE allowed in mecca for hajj, because if you say they are im taking a jatha there next week to prove you wrong. just kiddin but that would be pretty insane.

"grow up people.. vaadiae aie new age sikh scholars."

yaar saade lokan nu eh bahut wadi bimaari ah, every time someone talks about sikhi they have to be a complete sant scholar times 10. Ok yeah im sure most of us are not scholars in sikhi but aren't the fundamentals of sikhi pretty clear. No pilgrimages, no animal sacrifices, no caste, one God, one humanity. Ok none of us are saying we understand gurbai too the fullest because of we did we would be one with waaheguru, which is every sikh's goal.

I would love to use punjabi translations of Gurbani, and yes i can read punjabi and write it, but this font thing on the forum gets messed up. The point is to say don't compare Dhur ki bani to religious scriptures which contradict sikhi, they are not equal.

If we have to be scholars to understand the fundamentals of sikhi well then you have just ruined sunday school for like thousands of sikh youngsters worldwide.

peace.