IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONS

anjaan

I heard a few of the tracks that the guys were playing at the Leicester Nagar Keertan...all im sayin is.... :)

Tracks are wicked!!!! Especially the Sahibzade one!!

You got to get a hold of this, i asked one of the guys, he said after the launch they prob will make it avaible to but off the net..

Again guys like last time please buy the cd rather than just burn copies or rip it off the net, if they dnt sell the guys wont be able to produce any more!!

:TH:

You gonna be hearing this cd everywhere belive me!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

The CDs are going to be on for promotion at the smethwick mela, however as farr as i know not for sale, they will be on for sale at the handsworth mela, however part 2 is on for sale at the smethwick mela and with T shirts of the sant and singhs, so come down to hear the new cd, all im sayin is ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, propa badddddddddd.

Please do purchase the cd and not copy, as the money goes towards doing SEVA, and if the cd is copied not that much seva can be done.

for more info go to shaheedi.com or contact the singhs that are making the CD, like too see you all on this sunday and the next

:e: :T: :e: :T: :T:

The CDs are going to be on for promotion at the smethwick mela, however as farr as i know not for sale, they will be on for sale at the handsworth mela, however part 2 is on for sale at the smethwick mela and with T shirts of the sant and singhs, so come down to hear the new cd, all im sayin is ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, propa badddddddddd.

Please do purchase the cd and not copy, as the money goes towards doing SEVA, and if the cd is copied not that much seva can be done.

for more info go to shaheedi.com or contact the singhs that are making the CD, like too see you all on this sunday and the next

:e:  :T:  :e:  :T:  :T:

93695[/snapback]

is that on saturday or sunday