IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONS

anjaan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we buy the "right to download" instead of waiting to buy the cd from booth at local gurdwaras/events..

I mean it would be really cool if they sell em online.. like 3$ donation for a song or something like that.. But then again some ppls will buy it and then start boosting it on forums and websites and giving the song free by uploading their own servers/websites.

So yeah.. if they can trust individuals (ME ME ME ME) then they should put em online and we users can download it and burn the cd and Enjoy while cruising <_<

92409[/snapback]

heyyyyyyy stranger!!! where you been hiding??? (ha ha from my driving i bet! BUT you may be pleased to know in the past two weeks i only like had one sort of accident - i drove into a bin at the petrol station and knocked it over and kind of reversed and drove off rolleyes.gif )

92538[/snapback]

What about the 20 near-misses in yesterday's driving masterclass?? I gotta say, I heard the track and its great, but it kinda gives me nightmares because in my head its linked up to anjaans driving!

92409[/snapback]

heyyyyyyy stranger!!! where you been hiding??? (ha ha from my driving i bet! BUT you may be pleased to know in the past two weeks i only like had one sort of accident - i drove into a bin at the petrol station and knocked it over and kind of reversed and drove off rolleyes.gif )

92538[/snapback]

What about the 20 near-misses in yesterday's driving masterclass?? I gotta say, I heard the track and its great, but it kinda gives me nightmares because in my head its linked up to anjaans driving!

92592[/snapback]

hahahhaha yeah exactly near MISSES! not hits! atleast I CAN DRIVE! <_<

yeah as for the track, Tigerstyle sent it to me to check it out, i wish i could upload it but then i will be in trouble!!!!! no.gif

also yeh S1ingh it is a good idea about having the tracks on line, there was a dedicated web-site last year where you could buy the album, hear samples etc i think, not too sure about this year!

Ok peeps, i spoke to a very close matey of mine and jes gud mates with 1 of the Singhs whoes done some tracks for the Immortal Shaheedi 3CD, and he says that they are hoping to get it dont and ready for the Smethiwck mela (which i think is this weekend coming), so they will be at smethwick and hopefully with the new CD! no worries Anjaan, i settle the cash wid ya, n take u out to pizza hut for lunch as a thank u!