All Info

rKr

Yep Sangat Ji,

You read right... Maharaj had beant, beant kirpa and called for a head.... paaji gave his head last night!!

May Vaheguroo continue to bless you paaji and give you Gursikhi jeevan, Seva, Simran and Sadhsangat...

May I continue to hope that I remain dust on the feet of Gursikhs... and one day walk forth to give my head as well....

Vahegurooo.

Congratulations to that paaji who did and to others!!! <_< :wub: :TH:

That's truly amazing!! Its the most mind blowing experience you can ever have.....yes may god bless them all!! And welcome to the brotherhood of the khalsa!!!!!!!!!!

BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

SATTTTT SRIIIIIIIIIIIII AKALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

(Catches breath)

Waheguru ji ka khasla Waheguru ji ki fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurfateh

Phenj today you have seriously one, touched my heart with your post, i didnt want people to know. not jst yet anyway. I have only brocken it to my parents, infact i told you 1st!?!!?! lol

Its Maharaj who wanted a head, its not my head, its his so if i was to refuse, then i dont deserve to walk the path. With Gurus Kirpa i was able to stand tall and give the head back to my father, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!

Please tho, do not congratulate me, i DIDNT DO ANYTHING! Just followed Maharajs Hukham..

But i do thank you all for your gestures. But there really is no need! May Vaheguru Bless you all to!

WJKK WJKF