153?

anjaan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anyone come across this before or can perhaps shed some more light on it?

92499[/snapback]

ok so i guess you have gathered you are going to have to enlarge the image to read it unless you have superman/superwoman style eye sight!

for those not too good with Punjabi -

article basically says that all those who have attacked Sri Harimandir Sahib have never lived to see the 154th sunset after the attack, i.e. they have all died/been killed on the 153rd day - all within 5 months

i was just wondering if anyone knows why this is significant?

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

thye significance is that Sikhs are never going to let anybody get away with being dictators...and didn't sant ji warn indira that the day the darbar sahib was attacked, that would be the day that the foundation of khalistan be laid? so it is her punishment for overlooking the promise of great gursikh.

waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

<_< @ I agree with shaheed that 153 isnt really significant and shouldnt be regarded as any significant number, doesnt sikhi say dont believe in this good number bad number thing as well as good days bad days.

neways, wat about that guy "General Kuldeep Barar"? he is still alive and he was the one who led the attack on Harmandir sahib.