SSPix - Our New Section

Sewadar

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ke Fateh

SikhSangat Pix Section is up !!! We waited till Vaisakhi to Launch this new section of SikhSangat.com So Visit today and see what's up with this new section :)

SSPix will be kept small but with more recent pictures of youth events !!

logo.jpg

Visit

--> SSPIX <--

The only best Sikh picture website on NET was SikhiOnline.com Picture gallery, It will be UP after it's finalized by Khalsa :) and with the permission of Khalsa, we will add the random picture feature on our Main page :cool:

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ke Fateh !

Guest Akaal108

wicked feature... :TH:

However one suggestion, picture that are not copyright .. please water mark them - www.sikhsangat.com .. this is a good way to spread the words of Sikhsangat forum :T:

Very nice stuff, only got one comment to make, can you add a banner which is of same length and width to the SSPIX website @ the top along with the main site links, so ppl can get browse around the sikhsangat.com site easily. At the moment it looks like someone just chopped of the header @ the top in SSPix site when u go to it from the forum.

picasa's BOMBBBBBB

secondly, i'd ask that there NOT be any watermarks... this is jus personal, so feel free to object, but nothin annoys me more than seein pics of gursikhs with "www.insert-site-here.com" at the bottom.

like the sikhifm pics rock, but the watermarks jus...bah.. i duno, maybe it's good, in case you don't know where you got a pic from and wanna share it, jus tell em to go to the site...

but i dunno.. always kinda didn't like the watermarks.