Sant Bhindranwale

I don't know why, but when ever the subject of Sant Jee comes up, its quickly hushed.

Is it because people argue about him a lot or just to pay respects (i keep getting the strange feeling its the former).

If it is because theres an argument about him, could someone educate me on the different views?

So confused, I always thought he was a great guy, but the way people today hush him up you'd think otherwise.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sant janrail singh je is a gursikh that is amaziiing

pweople think they are only osme wariior, but the amount of bhagthi they do in amrit vela itmes wud blow our mind, it wud take out ENTIRE days to do their amrit vela routine

they do soo much bhagthi

panj granthis( the ENTIRE sundar gurtka( taksali ), and more than 100 japji sahibs

thier sipai side is also amazing

pure sipai, they are crazy in gatka

and their parchaar was so effective, so many people in little time took amrit, no parchaar like that thas made so many people take amrit has been doen since guru jes times

it was amazing

sant jes the best

sant je is a true khalsabhula chuka maf

I don't think there is a hush hush in most cases. The only time is when certain controversial issues are discussed regarding him, or when threads fall into such discussions (ie whether he is shaheed or not).

PLEASE NO-ONE START DISCUSSING THAT HERE BECAUSE I USED IT AS AN EXAMPLE!!!

Sat Sri Akal:

There is probably hush hush because this topic has been naerly to death. There are basically two sides to it...the governmental side labels him as a terrorist and a murderer, and the Sikhs see him as a martyr, a protector of the faith and a brave man who fought for the dignity of the Harimandir Sahib and Sikhism in general.

Best to decide this is to actually read both sides, with particular attention to Sant Jarnail Singh's speeches themselves, where he addresses the majority of the accusations against him.

I don't know why, but when ever the subject of Sant Jee comes up, its quickly hushed.

Is it because people argue about him a lot or just to pay respects (i keep getting the strange feeling its the former).

If it is because theres an argument about him, could someone educate me on the different views?

So confused, I always thought he was a great guy, but the way people today hush him up you'd think otherwise.

93525[/snapback]

It's probably because everyone has agreed with each other on the topic and it doesn't require anymore debate. Sant Jarnial was is a good sikh, nuff said...

really the arguements against him are a joke, anyone with enough intellignece to outsmart a raccoon, could prove to any hater sant ji was a hero, just from hearing his speachs, and from history it self.

the main arguments ppl bring out are

- his gurilla army was ,ade up of teens ( who were nieve) and got brainwashed to fight and got killed

- why did he fortify Darbar Sahib

- he was a agent of Congress

- he worked together with pakistan i.e. training camps held there, so that makes him a traitor to india

really the arguements against him are a joke, anyone with enough intellignece to outsmart a raccoon, could prove to any hater sant ji was a hero, just from hearing his speachs, and from history it self.

the main arguments ppl bring out are

- his gurilla army was ,ade up of teens ( who were nieve) and got brainwashed to fight and got killed

- why did he fortify Darbar Sahib

- he was a agent of Congress

- he worked together with pakistan i.e. training camps held there, so that makes him a traitor to india