A CALL TO SIKH YOUTH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well vaisakhi is a day of celebration so its upto you how you wanna celebrate it. If girls think its cool to dress up ultra revealin then let them. however people will see it distasteful and "wrong place wrong time", everyone has there own opinion but what i think people should do is say something instead of jus thinking it dont ya think. anyways balle balle hows ur nite goin tongue.gif

93857[/snapback]

People do say something. Sometimes it affects the person sometimes it does'nt. Vaisakhi is a RELIGIOUS celebration for SIKHS and we shouldnt forget that (like japman said :TH: )

Is it appropriate to wear revealing clothes infront of your Guru Ji ?? I hope everyone answers NO :TH:

ok well vaisakhi is a day of celebration so its upto you how you wanna celebrate it. If girls think its cool to dress up ultra revealin then let them. however people will see it distasteful and "wrong place wrong time", everyone has there own opinion but what i think people should do is say something instead of jus thinking it dont ya think. anyways balle balle hows ur nite goin tongue.gif

93857[/snapback]

People do say something. Sometimes it affects the person sometimes it does'nt. Vaisakhi is a RELIGIOUS celebration for SIKHS and we shouldnt forget that (like japman said :TH: )

Is it appropriate to wear revealing clothes infront of your Guru Ji ?? I hope everyone answers NO :TH:

93862[/snapback]

ohmy.gif WHO IS THIS PRINCESS !?!?!?!

WICKED REMARKS !! :nihungsmile:

I heard your BROTHER is a more wise person though :e:

yeh they dont think of the consequences, its not really summin anyone thinks about really.

anyways it dont normally happen to apni's cuz they are surround by guys all the time i.e. dont walk around at nite alone

93863[/snapback]

Bhainji,

All my life ive grown up around these girls and guys and what people think right now that it 'cant' happen.. im sorry but it DOES happen. It happens EVERYWHERE. Just a while ago my friend told me "I just picked up a nice chick at gurdwara last week..." and boy did he get a yelling from me :cool:

I have sangat from different people.. from gorai to kalai to apnai .. everyone and i know what is the worst things that go around these days ..

We say ohh it can never happen to us cuz we are punjabis and punjabi girls dont do dat ... but trust me ... punjabi girls AND GUYS do stuff now even more than gorai/kalai would ever do ... TRUST ME no.gif ...

anyway nothing against you bhainji .. :) ... sorry if i said anything that mite have looked like i was implying to u but i wasnt :) ...

bhul chuk maph!

the correct spelling is 'PRINCESS' Daasn Daas VEERJI LOL.gif (*im not craji, Daasn Daas edit his post afterwards blush.gif )

thank you for compliment and you know my brother VERY WELL rolleyes.gif

Sorry but just wanted to point out that sadly 'apni's' Indian gurls DO get raped

Some gurls are not with their families they like to walk around with their other friends and like to make guys notice them

again sad...but also true

93857[/snapback]

Girls don't really have any good reason why to wear flashy cloths or revealing cloths. Guy's don't have any reason to wear gangster style cloths and not head cover. This is a sacred event, let's keep it that way.

Note to one user here: why do you think od such horrible scenarios??

Girls don't really have any good reason why to wear flashy cloths or revealing cloths. Guy's don't have any reason to wear gangster style cloths and not head cover. This is a sacred event, let's keep it that way.

93867[/snapback]

this subject is such a taboo!

doesnt need to be talked about cuz it will never change

93867[/snapback]

this subject is such a taboo!

doesnt need to be talked about cuz it will never change

93868[/snapback]

What do u mean by its a taboo

i dont think theres anything wrong with discussing issues that people r faced with these days

Rape/drugs/alcohol

all r issues that todays youth face

if theyre not discussed how will they be controlled?

i think we dont talk about these issues enuf! they shud b talked about everywhere

addressed everywhere!

only then will ppl realize things they r doin r wrong

bhul chuk maaf